PDA

View Full Version : Angel eyes for older model 5 series?!

Darius540i
01-31-2002, 03:21 PM
Where are people getting these things from?
I see older E34s with angel eyes on them! Prrr.. I like it!
:eek:

I was wondering if anyone could post some link or if anyone had a connection as to where I should ask about these! Thanks... :cool:

Gamite
01-31-2002, 04:54 PM
You've actually seen them? I havent seen any yet. Closest I've seen is the european "candle eye"

Darius540i
01-31-2002, 06:45 PM
What is a candle eye?
Never heard of it!

Well, I have seen em for other 3series models... I wanna know if we are going to get our hands on em too!
:P

I WANT I WANT I WANT....*drunk*

Gamite
01-31-2002, 07:16 PM
I thought about it too, there's only one drawback, if you want to get angel eyes, your going to have to get your hands on european lights, and since its angel eyes, your going to have to get all 4 lights. THEN, your going to have to get the actual angel eye parts. Lets just say:

Angel eyes on E34 = $$$$$$

Or, you could just settle for these interesting candle eyes. You just have get the european elipsoids. Shragon actually has them on his car

Look very carefully at the top of his headlights. There is a small light at the top of each elipsoid. U know its euro spec, cuz there's a black "smile" on the bottom..

Darius540i
01-31-2002, 09:57 PM
Okkk... I was wondering what those things were!
Haha, looks like this :P (III)(III):P

Haha, get it? the grill... Whatever!!
Ok I have one other question! How the hell can I remove my entire light unit I have to replace something... The case that holds the lens for my day time in... Its toated! (dont ask why) haha...

Peace!
P.S. Shragon has the kit I want but his car is slowwww compared to mine! hehe... V8 power baby!

mogie
01-31-2002, 10:03 PM
Gamit, you need to get them EVIL EYES *devil* To match them eyebrows, dat would look kewl!!!! Me want a REALLY GOOD set of angels *angel* for mine.

Gamite
01-31-2002, 10:05 PM
Yeah that would look cool, but I think I'm waiting on a car to roll into chucks bmw, prolly gonna be regular elipsoids though.. :(

djcontra
01-31-2002, 11:11 PM
well if my secret angel eyes project works out, then i will have some available for the E30 and E34 bmw's as well
no worries of them breaking either.

But i must forewarn you, they wont look like the stock ones from up close, but from a distance they'll be even brighter than stock, and are impossible to break. And I might add will come in several colours with the ability to strobe =)

we'll see at bimmercruise if i get them done
i can't try them on my car until i can afford ellipsoids =/

Darius540i
02-01-2002, 12:32 AM
Wow... I can't wait to see these bad boys!
I hear that there are evil eyes (red angel eyes) and that they are really cool looking! Anyone know where I can see these?

Thanks...
Later!

Gamite
02-01-2002, 01:22 AM
We're gonna need euro elipsoids anyways for that right? Cuz we cant remove the lens for the US spec ones.

mogie
02-01-2002, 10:00 AM
Gamite, nuthing a nice piece of dynamite wouldn't cure! *uzi* *uzi*

djcontra
02-01-2002, 10:34 AM
well the ones i'm designing i'm sure can be put around the headlights, but i'm sure it would look nicer inside the headlight fixture itself.

for my car, i'm still prepping white angel eyes that strobe.
i actually have them ready, but no headlights to try them on =/

Darius540i
02-01-2002, 05:16 PM
PUT EM ON MY CAR!!! haaha... Ill take em!