PDA

View Full Version : maxbimmer sticker idea

jeremy
12-13-2002, 11:16 PM
i dont know about you...but i love rob89m3's "dekra" sticker......i was thinking it would be cool if we had these made,but instead of it reading "dekra" we could have it read maxbimmer and have our own personal numbers.....what do you think ??? if it's a go, i got dibs on the number "22"....just think of it....we all pull up somwhere for a mini meet and were all sporting maxbimmer decals with personalized numbers.....or when were in shows we would be representing our group ??? just a though...feedback...anybody wanna photoshop a prototype...i got a hook up where we can get em' made

jeremy
12-13-2002, 11:34 PM
give some reasons why your either for or against the idea *th-up*

jeremy
12-14-2002, 01:02 AM
ooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Jase
12-14-2002, 01:45 AM
not sure about the dekra sticker but I would sport a sticker bigger than the small maxbimmer one . It would have to be tasteful nothing as you would put it..gay*drink*

Kal
12-14-2002, 01:46 AM
dude

delete this post now!! lol..the gayest thing i have ever seen u post

lol .. just playin with u man

i can't believe 3 people actaully like the idea..everybody to their own though right?! i vote GAY IDEA

kal

mkgino
12-14-2002, 02:12 AM
If we do this what would then differentiate us from the honda rice with all the stickers on their cars?

330DTM
12-14-2002, 03:05 AM
might not be a good idea if you're trying to run away from the cops or if you're trying to pretend to be someone else if you get my drift.

:P

It would be a cool idea, but I think it draws way too much attention and people are probably call us names and what not. heee

Dave 325i
12-14-2002, 03:38 AM
I like the personalization idea - but I wouldn't drive around with a sticker that size.

Maybe one of those small stickers with our screen nicks on them.

jeremy
12-14-2002, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by 328DTM
might not be a good idea if you're trying to run away from the cops or if you're trying to pretend to be someone else if you get my drift.

running from the cops.....my car is alittle too reconizable ! haha good thought though....

jeremy
12-14-2002, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by mkgino
If we do this what would then differentiate us from the honda rice with all the stickers on their cars?

our cars would differentiate us from the ricers...and stickers arent bad if there done tastefully....i love the look of a 80's m3 with the whole sticker package

Slowered318
12-14-2002, 02:52 PM
The best idea would be personal plate covers with maxbimmer at the top and our handle at that bottom! and everyone has to have one so we can reconize other members.. that way no stickers at all!

BMW BMXer
12-14-2002, 02:55 PM
I never likedd the dekra sticker on robs car looked out of place, it would look outta place on alot of cars even if it said maxbimmer

I get enuff "whats a maxbimmer" as it is

Jon@Bimmersport
12-14-2002, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Slowered318
The best idea would be personal plate covers with maxbimmer at the top and our handle at that bottom! and everyone has to have one so we can reconize other members.. that way no stickers at all!

very good idea....but i like the stick on the window...i love the look of it on a clean ride...its very subtle and shows who you're apart of

bmwm5lover
12-14-2002, 09:42 PM
ANYSTICKER IS GOOD FOR ME!
just nothing huge!

FastM3
12-14-2002, 11:11 PM
i think its a good idea but the problem is that the sticker is too large...if we make something small, like the size of umm i dunno...lol just something that we could fit on the back window in the corner or soemthing....i dunno...but i know for a fact that i wouldn't put something that large on my car...but good idea nonetheless... :huh?:

Euro_E30
12-15-2002, 03:46 AM
EXCELLENT IDEA BUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*th-up* *th-up* *th-up*

bart320i
12-15-2002, 05:44 PM
I think the plate cover idea is awesome.*th-up*

SpudBoy
12-15-2002, 09:35 PM
Slowered has a good idea with the plate thing. I think he's onto something there. Subtle enough that he could guilt every member into having one! After all, the only way to view a maXbimmer is from behind! I'm not against strickers for shows and stuff. My car's pretty busy looking as it is so I'd probably get a plate cover as opposed to large strickers. Possible stickers for Cruises/shows if they look ok on red. :cool:

Jase
12-16-2002, 01:18 AM
why dosen't someone throw together a sneek peek of what we could use on a plate holder( handle, logo) what ever.
we could have a few people put together something and vote
the best idea wins. I think it would be good for shows and is subtle. nobody could say it is too much

koncise
12-16-2002, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by Slowered318

I like that idea too.. as long as they look good, not like those really cheap ones you can buy.

SpoolinS6
12-21-2002, 02:48 AM
well i have even a better ideai! instead of being sticers it should be a type of magnet that goes on as easy it come off! ive seen it on some ricers cars at shows!

Indecisive
12-21-2002, 03:10 AM
Originally posted by M_powered
well i have even a better ideai! instead of being sticers it should be a type of magnet that goes on as easy it come off! ive seen it on some ricers cars at shows!

but then there's a big chance that someone will steal it..sounds stupid.....like who would steal a magnet off a car? but it happens. here, our learner's signs are magnets that you can put on your car but people dont' do that(not many people neways) because people steal them(my friend's locker walls are covered in them.

Jase
12-21-2002, 03:14 AM
ya it might sound stupid but people will staill anything not bolted down ....and some times that is optional. I was going to get plates that said STOLEN but i figured someone would steal them as a joke

Indecisive
12-21-2002, 03:20 AM
here's how the plates could look.
black
http://members.lycos.co.uk/indecisive0/maxbimmerplate.jpg

chrome
http://members.lycos.co.uk/indecisive0/maxbimmerchromeplate.jpg

here are the original plates

http://www.bavarianautosport.com/bas/assets/product_images/exterior_style/framebmwblack.jpg

http://www.bavarianautosport.com/bas/assets/product_images/exterior_style/framebmwchrome.jpg

they're from bauvarianautosport.com part no. 82 12 1 468 784 and 82 12 1 468 781 the black one goes for $30 and the chrome one goes for $33 american. you could probably mask the "BMW" pretty easily

Jase
12-21-2002, 04:55 AM
so jeremy what are you thinkin now???we ging to do this?

jeremy
12-21-2002, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by Jase
so jeremy what are you thinkin now???we ging to do this?

i'm liking the plate idea as well.. anybody know of where we could get em' made ?...i would be crappy if we bought plates and had stickers put over them *no-no*