PDA

View Full Version : Not a BMW but my lil boosted baby!

magnus
01-10-2007, 04:04 PM
I apologize for the pics as i cant get my camera to connect to my laptop.
The engine is exactly the same as the one on these pics with a small difference to the intake manifold and my hoses are purple. I took these pics of the ND site as all his engines look the same.

This is my euro spec S13 200sx (you guys might know it as a 240sx) that is being built at the moment. The engine is an ND rebuilt CA18DET and currently on a "special" T28BB is maxing out at 345bhp. I will be running either a Motec 800series or an Autronic soon and a much better turbo(td06-25G but with a twist). I am waitting for a Cusco diff soon and some AP front calipers are waiting in the garage for the new wheels to arrive so they can fit! I am trying to get a rollcage made for it and hopefully get some Bride seats for it too.
Here are some of the specs>

HKS Exhaust,
Home made De-Cat Pipe,
HKS SPF Air Filter Kit,
Greddy B Spec 2 Controller,
Apexi Super AFC,
homemade Front Mounted IC,
Koyo aluminium radiator,
bosch Fuel Pump,
SARD Fuel Regulator,
555cc SARD Injectors,
wiseco forged pistons,
steel conrods,
knife edged crank,
HKS cams,
HKS gasket,
homemade manifold,
APEX coilovers,
powerflex bushes all round,
and Cusco replica strut braces all round

Next up is to sort out the bodykit and respray it and get the dash flogged.

2002guy
01-10-2007, 07:38 PM
looking good...im asuming your building a drifter???

magnus
01-11-2007, 02:59 AM
looking good...im asuming your building a drifter???

Well...kinda.... i wanna do some track days too so the car will have two settings. It depends on how it will be with the new turbo!

Boots R
01-11-2007, 08:42 AM
Sweet.

Pics and vids are a must when the car is all said and done!

VSanj
01-11-2007, 02:47 PM
looks good bro..........we need pics when your done!!!!

bmdbley'sBro
01-15-2007, 06:52 PM
nice *th-up*

JMW
01-15-2007, 09:16 PM
colourful...pretty

AceOfSpades
01-16-2007, 04:43 PM
sweeet engine bay*th-up*

+1 for pictures when ur done

magnus
01-17-2007, 03:17 PM
Got my new braces today and got them in the car! Please ignore the white shitty sprayed fittings on the dash and doors! They were with the car when i got them. Will get some CF lookalike soon. I am not sure about the cage now as space is limited for my head allready and i will be driving the car on the road too. Maybe i get a removable one for my track days!
I will be getting a brace that goes across the feet area behind the seats and around the transmission tunnel. I think with the top mount braces and the lover braces and front under-wing braces the car will be solid enough!

JMW
01-17-2007, 06:52 PM
man ...sho more exterior pics of it..its lookin good

magnus
01-18-2007, 08:39 AM
I dont want to put any outside pics yet cause i havent completed what i have in mind. I am not sure if the car will stay white or if it will be in black. I prefer black but dont know as i dont want to see the colour difference when i e.g open the bonnet.
Here is a Photoshop version of what i would like it to look like and some more pics including the rear Kouki lights that i want and the seats i am hoping i will get ( although most likely in red cloth with alcantara sides).

The green car has the wheels i would like to get but with the spokes in the same colour as the rest of the car and the lips will be polished.
By the way the car will be converted to left hand drive!!!

Boots R
01-18-2007, 08:44 AM
lol everyone out here wants to convert to RHD, and you want to convert to LHD? crazy!

Love those rims by the way, what kind are they?

europrince
01-18-2007, 10:05 AM
sweet stuff!

JMW
01-18-2007, 02:57 PM
keep it right hand drive
dont waste money and time making it left...
right hand drive is jdm
and pimp

magnus
01-18-2007, 03:02 PM
keep it right hand drive
dont waste money and time making it left...
right hand drive is jdm
and pimp
Nah bro....trying to overtake here on backroads is a deathwish on a RHD! Plus i can shift faster with my right hand!

magnus
01-18-2007, 03:11 PM
lol everyone out here wants to convert to RHD, and you want to convert to LHD? crazy!

Love those rims by the way, what kind are they?

Not sure which wheels you are talkin about.
The ones on the green car are Axis Hiro.
The ones on the photoshoped pic are Work Meister and too expensive for me! although i prefer them.
if i could afford it though i would get the Gram Lights Rays 57PRO *love*
http://www.sillbeer.com/images/wheels/gramlights-57pro.jpg

VSanj
01-22-2007, 01:12 PM
magnus, that car looks sweet!!!!! Very tastefully modded!

magnus
01-26-2007, 02:52 PM
Finished the five stud conversion and fitted the brakes off the 350Z at the front. I used custom E36 discs that were redrilled . The wheels are not mine just borrowed them off a friend since i had no five stud wheels. I think they are cool looking. The good news is that i may be getting some 350Z Nismo wheels quite cheap so i will spray them like these ones and use them. I think they would look awesome.

magnus
01-28-2007, 02:26 PM
Got my Turbo today and will be fitting it this week. My friend who reconditioned it works for HKS and told me i could see over 500bhp with this turbo depending on the management. It will increase lag a lil but due to his spec it will be minimum. I will be getting a new manifold later by JUN BUT FOR NOW THIS WILL DO.

magnus
01-28-2007, 04:33 PM
Went and got my dash today. Sorry bout the crap pic but its from my cell.
Had it flogged as i prefer the look and feels more motorsport like. the plastic stuff=fittings will get a CF look as i cant afford the cost of the real stuff. plus if one day i can i would rather get the bonnet boot hatch and doors in CF. I will get the roof in CF at some point though as i want to lose the stupid sunroof!

Boots R
01-28-2007, 08:18 PM
Not sure which wheels you are talkin about.
The ones on the green car are Axis Hiro.
The ones on the photoshoped pic are Work Meister and too expensive for me! although i prefer them.
if i could afford it though i would get the Gram Lights Rays 57PRO *love*
http://www.sillbeer.com/images/wheels/gramlights-57pro.jpg

Yea, I meant the rims on the Green 240, I shoulda been more specific. *shiner*

And nice job on the dash. Black is the way to go. I see people painting their dashboards white. *no-no* I guess they like being blinded when the sun is out. :D

magnus
01-29-2007, 05:47 AM
Yea, I meant the rims on the Green 240, I shoulda been more specific. *shiner*

And nice job on the dash. Black is the way to go. I see people painting their dashboards white. *no-no* I guess they like being blinded when the sun is out. :D

Nah i hate painted dashes. I was gonna cover it in alcantara but it was too expensive. Plus with flocking it looks like that. Here is another Flogged dash to give you an idea!

Ohh and the wheels on the green car are called Axis Hiros i believe

paul
01-29-2007, 12:04 PM
Car looks great and the mods. I was thinking of building a drift car. BUt one bad drift and its all over.......... I know this first hand..BUt you cant drift if you dont try lol