PDA

View Full Version : Randy's pictures from Germany.

SickFinga
12-13-2002, 05:38 AM
By the time I'm posting this, i'm still uploading.

http://216.123.72.168/maxbimmer/germany/

EMPOWERD
12-13-2002, 06:35 AM
Thanks Vlad for hosting my pics.. Hope everyone enjoys them, there's only 31 pages! LOL.*drunk*

Betray
12-13-2002, 06:49 AM
other then **** this im moving to germany...
thats a ****ing f50!! and a ****ing ... oh my god

i also noticed alot of ass shots.. way to go perv heeh jk.. i enjoyed them more then the cars =)

BMW BMXer
12-13-2002, 11:29 AM
http://216.123.72.168/maxbimmer/germany/pages/DSCN8415.2.htm :huh?:

GladdoM3
12-13-2002, 11:49 AM
Those are just beauty. Have Fun ???:D :D
Glad u made it back safe !
Cant wait to meet up and exchange stories.
*th-up*

mkgino
12-13-2002, 12:24 PM
I love the courage Randy has to take a pic of a girls ass while she is still holding hands with her boyfriend!!!

WASABI
12-13-2002, 12:51 PM
Randy, I guess you're an A$$ man eh. *th-up* :D Nice pics!

When you went to Nurburgring track, was there a lapping day event or is it open all the time (well unless there's a racing event)?

EMPOWERD
12-13-2002, 01:18 PM
Yeah, I'm definitely an ASS man... I love a nice tight ass, and where there's a tight ass, there's always a nice set of stems attached to it. I wasn't too impressed with their faces, so I figured it wasn't a big loss not getting them in the pics (Except for this blonde... she was the best looking girl I saw on the entire trip).

http://216.123.72.168/maxbimmer/germany/pages/DSCN8752.htm

The Nurburgring was open to the public and ANYONE can go on it... even tour buses! Because of the time-of-year, it's only open Sundays for lapping. All you do is walk up to this ticket machine and purchase your $16 ($12Euro - $14Euro for Bikes) lap pass

http://216.123.72.168/maxbimmer/germany/pages/DSCN8455.htm

Then you drive up to pit lane and stick your ticket in the machine so the bar raises (like a parking garage). Once your on the track, keep your eyes on the rear view mirrors (depending on your car of course) and stay out of the race-line for the serious lappers. The track overall was like 14km long (1 lap) and had EXTREME elevation changes. Something you really have to drive to appreciate. I thought Mosport was hills! HAHA, Mosport seems like a walk in the park! The hills are SO STEEP that I had to literally shift DOWN a gear when climbing them with the shit-box rental car so I wouldn't loose too much speed. By the third lap I was getting used to it and had the rear end of the car stepping out on some corners.

It was kinda funny... when I was in the parking lot checking out all the tuned BMW's the owners came over and NOTICED ME as Randy with the BLUE E30 from Canada. That was frickin trippy, I couldn't believe people half way around the world were asking me a million questions about my car! One of the guys had this original E30 M3 convertible (only 800 were ever built!)....

http://216.123.72.168/maxbimmer/germany/pages/DSCN8458.1.htm

Ahctuning
12-13-2002, 02:15 PM
Why didnt you rent a bimmer Randy for the Nurb? why Randy, Y ? *no-no*

Looks like you had a blast tho *th-up*

e46it
12-13-2002, 03:53 PM
Nice Pics, i like the aprillia

SickFinga
12-13-2002, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by empowerd

The Nurburgring was open to the public and ANYONE can go on it... even tour buses! Because of the time-of-year, it's only open Sundays for lapping. All you do is walk up to this ticket machine and purchase your $16 ($12Euro - $14Euro for Bikes) lap pass

OK now this makes sense. Yesterda I downloaded a Video of a chick racing M5, (damn she was crazy, honestly when I was watching I imagined myself in her position and I said to my self I would shit my pants for sure) anyway, it was a race track and it looked like Nurburging, and a lot of car and bikes were there, also I think I saw some speed limit signs or something like this, so it made me wonder what is that place, and then I see a fraking TOUR BUS, i was like WTF!!!!! m5 passing a bus at around 160km/h!! That some wierd track.

Damn I wish we had a track here for $20

jonsibal
12-13-2002, 05:59 PM
thanks for the pics Randy.

Thats from the essen show rite?

Razkal
12-13-2002, 06:06 PM
Great pics Randy!!

Those Porsche ones were :cool:

Phantom
12-13-2002, 07:01 PM
WOW.................:eek: Those pics are awesome !!!

SpoolinS6
12-13-2002, 07:03 PM
eh randy thanx for these great pics man!

Miguel
12-13-2002, 07:13 PM
Hey randy.. can I get some info on these cars.. like WHAT ARE THEY? they look H O T *devil*

Miguel
12-13-2002, 07:14 PM
and this?!? wtf swEEt

Miguel
12-13-2002, 07:17 PM
and I found this on th ms-design.com site.. speedster?!?

Polish
12-13-2002, 07:30 PM
thanks alot randy, thats amazing, wish i was there under the huge skirt of the girl ;)*wave*

SickFinga
12-13-2002, 07:31 PM
First one looks like Peugeot and second one is Opel I think. Check their sites out.

Polish
12-13-2002, 07:36 PM
hey vlad or randy, do you guys happen to have the ZIP/RAR file of those pictures, so i could get them all instead of grabbing each one seperatly

thanks sith

SickFinga
12-13-2002, 08:03 PM
Yeah second car is Tuned Opel Speedster, first car I'm not sure

Soldo
12-13-2002, 10:28 PM
WOW, i was unaware that germany has sooooooooo MANY BUMS (and i'm not talkin about HOMELESS people!!)*th-up* *th-up* ,
By the way randy, i noticed the pics from the carshow, its much different down there, they got some nasty cars, where were all the QUALITY CARS at that show, like the CIVICS with rims and exhaust, and the INTEGRAS, with a GSR enigine?!?!
C'MON RANDY, get with it!!!
:idea:
P.S. i was KIDDING, obviously!!!
GREAT PHOTO WORK RANDY!!
*mw*

WASABI
12-14-2002, 01:22 PM

One of the guys had this original E30 M3 convertible (only 800 were ever built!)....

That's for all day of lapping? omg ... I want to move there now !:eek: That's awesome, why can't they have something like that here. :( I'm definitely gonna do that when I go to Germany next year, and you're gonna help plan my itinerary. :D

Did any of those e30 M3s ever make it over here in NA? That's the only cabrio that I'd love to have.

FastM3
12-14-2002, 02:37 PM
nice pics man....damn i wish i was there to visit that track those cars were racing on....SEEEET FERRARI's and BMW's!!!! *mw* *mw*

FastM3
12-14-2002, 02:43 PM
OMG...don't tell me that was on the autobahn doing 200km/h legally?!?!?! *mw*

http://216.123.72.168/maxbimmer/germany/images/DSCN8807.jpg

Bob Loblaw
12-14-2002, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by SickFinga
First one looks like Peugeot and second one is Opel I think. Check their sites out.

I don't know about the first car, but I think the second and third ones are Vauxhall VX220's (http://buypower.vauxhall.co.uk/showroom/search/standardBrand.jhtml?brand=VX220&displayBrand=VX220&vehicleType=Car), i.e. very cool GM's ;-)

thinair
12-14-2002, 04:50 PM
Wow, thanks for the pics Randy*th-up*
Good old European cars and tuning.

BTW Randy, do you speak German?

SickFinga
12-14-2002, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by Bob Loblaw

I don't know about the first car, but I think the second and third ones are Vauxhall VX220's (http://buypower.vauxhall.co.uk/showroom/search/standardBrand.jhtml?brand=VX220&displayBrand=VX220&vehicleType=Car), i.e. very cool GM's ;-)

Vauxhall is OPEL. In England they sell opels by that name. since carshow in germany that is Opel Speedster, and yes Opel is General Motors.
Try to comapre Cadillac Catera and Opel Omega. Same cars :)

EMPOWERD
12-14-2002, 05:32 PM
Thanks for the compliments guys... to tell you the truth, I thought of all the Maxmembers when taking the pics. I wanted to share my experience with all of you (except my G/F...she didn't appreciate the ASS-shots).

Miguel, I don't know what the first car is... they had a hallway with only design prototypes from the local studios and Universities. I just thought it looked cool, so I took the pic. The second car is a Opel Speedster. It's kinda underpowered (147HP) for it's looks and price ($65k) compared to the much lighter Lotus Elise. Here's an interior shot (http://216.123.72.168/maxbimmer/germany/pages/DSCN8760.htm) of the Speedster....

Cruising on the Autobahn was always fun and stress-free (believe it or not). People are so disciplined over there; everyone seem to obey the laws which make travelling much more effeicient. Nobody drives on the left lane (only used for passing) and you're not allowed to pass on the right side (except for rush hour -- like the pic I took). There are no stop signs in suburban commuities, when 2 cars approach an (equal size) intersection, the person on the right always has the right-away.

Our rental car topped out at 180km/h and took forever to get there, so momentum was our key to maintain speed. Whenever there was a large interchange (cloverleaf) the speed limit would drop to 120 or 130... these are stictly enforced with photo radar hidden under bridges and unmarked cops patrolling the area. My friend Rob got nailed by a photo radar on the first day doing 160 in a 100km/h zone! It's a bright orange flash directly in your face.

Yes, I speak fluent German so getting around was easy... but everyone speaks English anyways.

Soldo
12-14-2002, 06:38 PM
hey randy, i was just wondering, did they have any EXOTIC, or DOMESTIC cars to rent, and by domestic, i mean BMW's?!?!
also, what kind of car did you rent?!

Bob Loblaw
12-14-2002, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by SickFinga

Vauxhall is OPEL. In England they sell opels by that name. since carshow in germany that is Opel Speedster, and yes Opel is General Motors.

Very true. My bad. Thanks for clearing that up! :)

e30_325_s52
12-14-2002, 09:17 PM
man..nice pics randy...and those ass shots...really nice...but the faces werent to good...o well the ass was good enough...and thats all i got to say..is nice pics man:)

thinair
12-14-2002, 09:45 PM
Whenever there was a large interchange (cloverleaf) the speed limit would drop to 120 or 130...

That one thing I noticed in Portugal, some of the major toll highways have no speed limits on long straights (a faded 120km/h sign with a black diagonal line going through it, with no sign for the new speed limit), but on any some of bend, the 120 appears again. That said you can still get a speeding ticket for speeding unsafely (rain/snow, improper/unfit car like doing 220 in a ungoverned rusty VW Polo going downhill).

Usic
12-15-2002, 12:44 AM
Dude thats CRAZY... I would love to go to germany and drive.
I went to frankfurt and Berlin when I was younger but my pops did all the driving.

I always complained about the way people drive here in Canada, then I went to Korea a couple of years ago. I looked at the highway maps on my way there and noticed they weren't really what you would call straight...so I started to get really exicted. The first on ramp I was really excited and then I noticed the bloody highways are PACKED!!!
A distance from Brampton to Oshawa would be considered an all day trip where you would pack a lunch.

Man you got to lap the "ring"
you lucky ba$tard.

M3_Styles
12-26-2002, 02:40 AM
Originally posted by thinair
That one thing I noticed in Portugal, some of the major toll highways have no speed limits on long straights (a faded 120km/h sign with a black diagonal line going through it, with no sign for the new speed limit), but on any some of bend, the 120 appears again. That said you can still get a speeding ticket for speeding unsafely (rain/snow, improper/unfit car like doing 220 in a ungoverned rusty VW Polo going downhill).

hey thinair, yur portuguese?
im pretty sure the limit in portugal is 120 everywhere (on highway), although nobody gives a fuk wat the limit is (everywhere)and they drive extremely fast. its sad that portugal is #1 (in the E.U.)in vehicle accident fatalities. i was there this summer and by that time there was already like 900 deaths due to accidents since jan. its fuken crazy.

beautiful pictures randy. looks like u had a blast. thanx for sharing, and bringing the essen motor show to us. i was literally speetchless on many pics.
wat a trip, those guys at the track actually approched u and knew who u were. i think u officially have the worlds most famous e30, no joke. :)

Miguel
12-26-2002, 05:02 AM
I feel the PORKCHOP love here! Ya, portugal is a crazy place to drive in but I'll be damned if it isnt one of the most beautiful places in the world*th-up* I'll be there for Euro Cup!

johnoz
12-26-2002, 11:25 AM
Hi Randy,

What city is this?
http://216.123.72.168/maxbimmer/germany/pages/DSCN8428.htm

Zurich - Bellevue?

No! You are kidding me e30 M3 convertible?
http://216.123.72.168/maxbimmer/germany/pages/DSCN8458.1.htm

Thanx

EMPOWERD
12-26-2002, 02:43 PM
Yeah, that city is downtown Zurich right off the Bahnhoff Strasse.

and the M3 is original... they only built 800 ever (that's what the owner told me).

thinair
12-26-2002, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by M3_Styles
hey thinair, yur portuguese?
im pretty sure the limit in portugal is 120 everywhere (on highway), although nobody gives a fuk wat the limit is (everywhere)and they drive extremely fast. its sad that portugal is #1 (in the E.U.)in vehicle accident fatalities. i was there this summer and by that time there was already like 900 deaths due to accidents since jan. its fuken crazy.

Yep, I'm Portuguese, and a few sections of the A1 between Lisbon and Oporto have no speed limit. And yes Portugal does have the most vehicle accidents per capita anywhere (from what I heard on the news).

JeorgeBaptista
12-26-2002, 04:48 PM
Yep, I'm Portuguese, and a few sections of the A1 between Lisbon and Oporto have no speed limit. And yes Portugal does have the most vehicle accidents per capita anywhere (from what I heard on the news).

The worst road in Portugal is the highway in the Algarve that spans west from Lagos to Villa Real Santo Antonio is the east. Durring the summer months the population there due to tourist blows up to 1 million.

Unfortunatly there are so many acidents there due to stupid drivers (overpassing with oncoming traffic) and laxed law enforcement.

lqdpmp
12-26-2002, 05:56 PM
What engine is this randy? Was this in an E30 M3?

http://216.123.72.168/maxbimmer/germany/images/DSCN8451.1.jpg

johnoz
12-26-2002, 05:56 PM
Cool. Very cool. You've been to Bellevue where I spent a year of my teenage life (Vater hatte eine kleine imbiss da :). Zurich is one of the greatest cities in the world if you ask me. Thanx for reminding old days.

Lucky guy !

M3_Styles
12-26-2002, 06:28 PM

i never noticed some sections dont have speed limit.
very interesting. it really doesnt matter to many ppl anyway lol. yeah ppl there are pretty crazy when it comes to driving.

i will also be there for the Euro. for sure :)

miguel, yur also portuguese right? and jeorge, i can bet u are cuz i have the same last name minus the p.

Usic
12-26-2002, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by lqdpmp
What engine is this randy? Was this in an E30 M3?

http://216.123.72.168/maxbimmer/germany/images/DSCN8451.1.jpg

Thats the m30 motor that came in the e28/e24/e32/e34
3.5L sohc inline 6
they also came in smaller 3.3 and 3.0 forms.

punnzzells
12-26-2002, 09:26 PM
Cool pics randy!

As always Europe gets better cars and higher speed limits to drive those beautiful machines at.

Oh well..... i like the E30 M3 convertible... cool shit! I notice that a lot of the audi's in your pics are getting wider bodies than the ones here...... they look a lot better wider!

Was that an X5 lemans in that pic or an X7?

Oh ya and by the way..... all the girls in the pics look like you in a tight pair of jeans.... are you sure you did not try to squeeze your fat ass into those pics?

LMAO~!

:D :D :D

mike.

motoyen
12-27-2002, 05:47 AM
Hey Randy where was the first set of pictures of the showroom taken? Was that a Ferrari dealership?

EMPOWERD
12-27-2002, 12:13 PM
The first set of pictures were taken from an exotic car dealership (http://www.autosalon-singen.de/auto-salon.cfm?languageID=GB) in the Black Forrest (S. Germany approx 40min from Zurich Switz.).

motoyen
12-27-2002, 08:23 PM
How were the people in the dealership? Were they cool with you taking pictures? I guess it helped that you speak German eh?

ChrisTO
12-27-2002, 09:11 PM
http://www.nuerburgring.de/eng/angebote/ringtaxi.htm

EMPOWERD
12-28-2002, 05:36 AM
Originally posted by motoyen
How were the people in the dealership? Were they cool with you taking pictures? I guess it helped that you speak German eh?

The salesperson that helped us was extremely helpful and quite surprised that we came all the way from Canada. he let us even sit in almost any car (I sat in the Porsche GT1 and 959!!!*mw*) They all spoke fluent English among other languages (a lot of clients come from the Middle East and Japan).

I didn't take the Ring Taxi... I think it only operates in the summer months. This time of year the track is only open on Sundays for lapping.... and even then it depends on the weather. I wouldn't feel too comfortable with someone driving me around the track in a car either... i'd rather be in control myself (besides, it's more fun raping the rental).

Meia_Dose
12-29-2002, 01:09 AM
omg NIIIICEEE CARSSSS!!!!! *th-up* *th-up* *th-up* *th-up* *th-up* and nice pics too by the way :)