PDA

View Full Version : Autumn Cruise Vid!!

Bliss
12-13-2002, 04:29 AM
Ok guys, here it is...FINALLY! The Autumn Cruise!:D *th-up*

http://www.maxbimmer.com/videos.html

We also added another video of my car just messing around. Damn, i need an LSD.:(

Enjoy!*wiggle*

mkgino
12-13-2002, 04:48 AM
Wow amazing vids!! I almost forgot how sick your car is Bliss! But I have a question, man u always drive around with no front plate??

330DTM
12-13-2002, 06:14 AM
Download speed is pretty quick Bliss!

Whow, heh you actaully put that vid up of your car afterall, oh well it's all good for us :P

MP328
12-13-2002, 06:15 AM
i cant find ittttttt :mad: :mad:

where is the autumn cruize video what is it under????

the last one i see is bimmercruize

330DTM
12-13-2002, 06:21 AM
refresh your page, it's there Mp328, i just saw it:P

Alezone
12-13-2002, 06:32 AM
Originally posted by mkgino
Wow amazing vids!! I almost forgot how sick your car is Bliss! But I have a question, man u always drive around with no front plate??

Yea, that's what I wanna ask too, I dun want to hang my license on the front either... have u get charged or warned because of this? Anyone else has input on this?

EMPOWERD
12-13-2002, 06:48 AM
Nice video work (again).... I guess we're all getting spoiled because I sorta expected it to be that good.*th-up*

Gamite
12-13-2002, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by empowerd
Nice video work (again).... I guess we're all getting spoiled because I sorta expected it to be that good.*th-up*

We are getting spoiled, Mike is doing excellent work on these vids, and the just get better!! Great work Mike!!!!

He made a good effort to try to get everyone's car in that vid, did anyone notice?

mkgino
12-13-2002, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by Gamite

We are getting spoiled, Mike is doing excellent work on these vids, and the just get better!! Great work Mike!!!!

He made a good effort to try to get everyone's car in that vid, did anyone notice?

Who is mike?!?

WASABI
12-13-2002, 12:47 PM
Great vid ! Excellent work yet again Mike (328DTM).

*th-up* *th-up*

SickFinga
12-13-2002, 01:05 PM
mkgino and Alezone, I have no licence plate on the front too, I got once pulled over and got a ticket for $110, went to court and judge lowered it to $40. Since the ticket I got my plate on the dashboard, no problems since then. But when I will change back to non-painted moldings, I will put it back on.

330DTM
12-13-2002, 01:51 PM
heh, thanks for the compliments guys! I'm looking forward to making the videos better in the future.

The more different kinds of footage I can get from you guys, the better the videos will turn out.

One more thing, big THANKS to Autotechnica for allowing me to shoot from his car!

Bliss
12-13-2002, 02:23 PM
Yeah, Mike does an awsome job on these vids.*th-up*

I have gotten pulled over about 5-6 times just last summer for the plate alone, and numerous times for other things.*mumble*

Jon@Bimmersport
12-13-2002, 02:29 PM
mike you mother****er you took so ****ing long!! it was worth the wait though

Bliss
12-13-2002, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by E46_lover
mike you mother****er you took so ****ing long!! it was worth the wait though

He didn't take long, we did.:P

...so **** you ok? and don't **** with ******* Mike again. lol.

Damn, you swear a lot for 14.*no-no*

330DTM
12-13-2002, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Bliss

He didn't take long, we did.:P

...so **** you ok? and don't **** with ******* Mike again. lol.

Damn, you swear a lot for 14.*no-no*

Haha, that was a good comeback Bliss.
Did you ever get tickets though when you got pulled over for not havnig a front plate?

e46_lover, easy there boozy boozen :D

Jon@Bimmersport
12-13-2002, 02:49 PM
lol Bliss that was good! you put your plate on the dashboard though dont you? if he does then it wont be illegal

bmwm5lover
12-13-2002, 02:57 PM
Great job on the video guys! Very nice cars to evryone, and i hope to see my baby on the next cruize~*wave*

Razkal
12-13-2002, 03:01 PM
I just downloaded the video and watched it (excellent d/l time btw!!!)

Amazing work DUDE!! Have you thought of getting into Professional Digital Video Editing?? If not you should!!!!

Loved it!

Sanj

e30_325_s52
12-13-2002, 03:06 PM
man pretty sick video and ride.......keep the work up man...and make anthor video too:huh?:

MP328
12-13-2002, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by Bliss
Yeah, Mike does an awsome job on these vids.*th-up*

I have gotten pulled over about 5-6 times just last summer for the plate alone, and numerous times for other things.*mumble*

whatever happened to the ticket you got on the 407 after i saw you on the 410?

and mike what abou the footage from the mini cruize last summer you promised that you will give me the rest of it where i'm in it????

EMPOWERD
12-13-2002, 03:25 PM
.... put your plate on the dashboard though dont you? if he does then it wont be illegal

Bullshit.

I got a ticket for my front plate on the window. Took it to court. The law states that liscense plates must be in clear view on the front of the car without obstruction (the windshield is an obstruction).

Jon@Bimmersport
12-13-2002, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by empowerd

Bullshit.

I got a ticket for my front plate on the window. Took it to court. The law states that liscense plates must be in clear view on the front of the car without obstruction (the windshield is an obstruction).

what? thats gay..glass is clear, how can it be an obstruction!

Phantom
12-13-2002, 03:51 PM
Great work Mike (as always)..............*th-up* . Hey was that my hood at the begining of the video??

Jon@Bimmersport
12-13-2002, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by Phantom
Great work Mike..............*th-up* . Hey was that my hood at the begining of the video??

of course, i remember your car had the sexiest shine to it!! and randy was going nuts over how clean it was lol

330DTM
12-13-2002, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by Phantom
Great work Mike (as always)..............*th-up* . Hey was that my hood at the begining of the video??

Yes it was Phantom. I knew you'd like that one! hahah

mkgino
12-13-2002, 04:13 PM
Yeah another congradulations from me, Bliss your car is da sh*t man! I love it, if I didnt get my 328 back then I was gonna get a 323ci same color as yours, and as a dumbass I got the 328 cause its faster :(

SickFinga
12-13-2002, 05:40 PM

what? thats gay..glass is clear, how can it be an obstruction!

Guess what??!!! YOu know those clear cover on the licenceplate??
ILLEGAL!! $110.
Do you know those dealer frames around the licence plate??
ILLEGAL!! $110.

There is a lot of BC in the law.

Jon@Bimmersport
12-13-2002, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by SickFinga

ILLEGAL!! $110.
ILLEGAL!! $110.

those chrome BMW plate things are illegal!?!?! WTF!!! thats SO ****ed up! it goes AROUND the plate! man the law is so ****ed..sooner or later clear corners will be illegal

Bliss
12-13-2002, 06:08 PM
328dtm, I have gotten 2 tickets out of the 6 for not having a front plate. I don't have a front plate at all, not even in the window. So i guess i'm not TOO surprised for getting hassled all the time.:rolleyes:

MP328, I just had my court date a couple of weeks ago for that one, and I got off with no points, and no $$.*par-t*

Mkgino, thanks for the compliments on the car...Are you asking for a race? jk.:D

I'm also glad to hear that the dl speeds are faster.

BMW BMXer
12-13-2002, 06:18 PM
I drove without a front plate for a good while...

then the boyd shop went and put it on :mad: looked cleaner without but now the plastic underneath is cracked

SpoolinS6
12-13-2002, 06:57 PM
GREAT guys nice job i was waiting to see it!

qwk325
12-13-2002, 08:33 PM
good job on the vid guys , i really couldnt wait to see it , since it was my first cruise , i guess i should bring the car out more often lol

bmwm5lover
12-13-2002, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by SickFinga

ILLEGAL!! $110.
ILLEGAL!! $110.

thats so ****ed up, jesus, i have that shyt on my back licence, from MARINELLO BMW:D , so what, this makes for like 5 things for me to get pulled over....tsk tsk...*mumble*

Rolled_Out
12-13-2002, 10:52 PM
Its SOO easy to get off when you get pulled over for no front plate..

If you are on good terms w/ your salesman, or someone @ a bmw dealership, you can get them to write you a note stating the part (front bracket to hold plate) is on backorder and will be in soon... that's whats brian did w/ his m3 and it worked...

the plate is back on now... heres a nice lil pic i came across of my car, giovannis car and brians car..
i miss my car!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

mkgino
12-13-2002, 11:08 PM
Hey Dan, u know that guy with the yellow M3? I saw him on the 401 and he was driving that thing like he was going for the Formula 1 championship. I couldnt catch up to him no matter what!!

e30_325_s52
12-13-2002, 11:23 PM
anyone know the name of the song..its pretty tite

330DTM
12-13-2002, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by e30_325_s52
anyone know the name of the song..its pretty tite

For which video>??

e30_325_s52
12-13-2002, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by 328DTM

For which video>?? the new one that bliss made

330DTM
12-14-2002, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by e30_325_s52
the new one that bliss made

Here is the song title used for Bliss's video:
Olive & ATB - You're Not Alone 2002 (ATB radio edit remix)

SpudBoy
12-14-2002, 12:53 AM
I knew it would be worth the wait. Thanks for taking the time to make it professional*th-up*

Rolled_Out
12-14-2002, 05:00 AM
Hey Dan, u know that guy with the yellow M3? I saw him on the 401 and he was driving that thing like he was going for the Formula 1 championship. I couldnt catch up to him no matter what!!
No, that's not my buddy, he sold the car to that idiot. I saw it toinght actually, the guy lives in brampton and he's always up in woodbridge. A few weeks ago i was in my buddys 323ci, when he pulled up beside us, then hit the gas, cut us off, and went into oncoming traffic to pass the guy in front of him, caused a big dust-storm as he did it... then we caught a light and he told us to suck his dick!!! haha what a f'n looooser....

to make it funnier, i saw him again a few days later, except in brians 2002 M3... so i told now he can suck MY dick.... he had a funny look on his face...haha that's what you get w/ asian cocaine dealers i guess!!

330DTM
12-14-2002, 05:06 AM
Originally posted by Rolled_Out

A few weeks ago i was in my buddys 323ci, when he pulled up beside us, then hit the gas, cut us off, and went into oncoming traffic to pass the guy in front of him, caused a big dust-storm as he did it... then we caught a light and he told us to suck his dick!!! haha what a f'n looooser....

Geez, this guy totally doesn't deserive an E36 M3. He puts the car at risk. heh. He probably knows jack about his car. At times like this, I'd like to bumbrush him and take the keys from him.

mkgino
12-14-2002, 05:09 AM

No, that's not my buddy, he sold the car to that idiot. I saw it toinght actually, the guy lives in brampton and he's always up in woodbridge. A few weeks ago i was in my buddys 323ci, when he pulled up beside us, then hit the gas, cut us off, and went into oncoming traffic to pass the guy in front of him, caused a big dust-storm as he did it... then we caught a light and he told us to suck his dick!!! haha what a f'n looooser....

to make it funnier, i saw him again a few days later, except in brians 2002 M3... so i told now he can suck MY dick.... he had a funny look on his face...haha that's what you get w/ asian cocaine dealers i guess!!

He was asian?? Guy I saw was a big gino with spikey hair. Anyway, he looked like he was italian or something. But he was on the 401 and was cutting across lanes, and driving into the emergency lane to pass people and sh*t.

SpudBoy
12-14-2002, 12:50 PM
I just have to add that the sound mix was nice too.

"...the only thing that sounds better than a bimmer at 5000 RPM...

...is 30 of them!"

Rolled_Out
12-14-2002, 06:01 PM

He was asian?? Guy I saw was a big gino with spikey hair. Anyway, he looked like he was italian or something. But he was on the 401 and was cutting across lanes, and driving into the emergency lane to pass people and sh*t.
He is from iraq, and yes he does have spiky hair... I just said asian coz i was thinkin of those countries around there.... hes a loser regardless!

mkgino
12-14-2002, 06:03 PM

He is from iraq, and yes he does have spiky hair... I just said asian coz i was thinkin of those countries around there.... hes a loser regardless!

He had a dual exhaust, but the whole diffuser(I think thats what its called) wasnt replaced, looked kinda gay.

Jon@Bimmersport
12-14-2002, 06:07 PM

He had a dual exhaust, but the whole diffuser(I think thats what its called) wasnt replaced, looked kinda gay.

its the M5 kit from AVR..its in my PBMW mag...but its on a 4door..exact same kit though

bmwm5lover
12-14-2002, 08:28 PM
yellow M3's look sick. theres one close to my house, its got a quad exhaust at the back, and hamman wheels.

M3_Styles
12-14-2002, 11:35 PM
great job with the videos
they're really well done

bliss yur car is sweet

i found a bliss mix version of your not alone lol

Rolled_Out
12-15-2002, 03:02 AM
Originally posted by bmwm5lover
yellow M3's look sick. theres one close to my house, its got a quad exhaust at the back, and hamman wheels.
yup, that;s the one... you can download the dave and busters video.. it's doing donuts in there

bimmermafia
12-15-2002, 05:39 AM
yeah that guy is parked day and night near my house on wilson i wouldnt leave a car out like that all night

bmwm5lover
12-15-2002, 04:25 PM
i live on jane and wilson, and his cars like 5 mins from mine, right past the VW dealership. Bimmermafia, where abouts do u live?

Jon@Bimmersport
12-15-2002, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by bmwm5lover
i live on jane and wilson, and his cars like 5 mins from mine, right past the VW dealership. Bimmermafia, where abouts do u live?

he just moved, he got a 3sq ft shack behind the VW dealer...its nice because when he wants to park his car, he leaves it at the dealer! JKS BIMMERMAFIA

bmwm5lover
12-15-2002, 04:45 PM

he just moved, he got a 3sq ft shack behind the VW dealer...its nice because when he wants to park his car, he leaves it at the dealer! JKS BIMMERMAFIA
HAHAHAHAAHAHHA.........Nnnnnnnnno*shiner*