PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Hound!

Seven
01-05-2007, 12:29 PM
Hound! I read on the other forum that you picked up your 7! Good job man! And consider this your "official welcome" to the 7-series section. *th-up*

You have enough posts here ... so put up some pics yo!

Eurostyle
01-05-2007, 05:53 PM
Congrats! Bring it to Eurostyle for some visual upgrades!!! I need a 7 demo car!

Hound
01-05-2007, 05:59 PM
^^ sounds good man, I will be in touch, it's an E32 though.. Wern't you looking for an E38?

If an E32 will do, let me know via PM.

As for pics, they are forthcomming, gonna clean it up real nice and do a shoot :D

And thanks for the welcome, although I was trying to keep this a secret LOL before tonight HAHA, can't hide anything from you eh? :P

Seven
01-05-2007, 06:01 PM
What's involved with the demo car? I'd love to "pimp my ride" ... wheels, tires, maybe body kit, SUPERCHARGER :cool: ... but um, I don't want to pay for it. *wiggle*

Oh shoot ... sorry about blowing your secret man! You already posted about getting the 7 ... just the timing I guess ... my bad ... I mean, what 7?? I'm just congratulating you on your future purchase! Nobody reads the 7-series section anyway. :D

fukenricen
01-05-2007, 07:42 PM
hound quit it u cant blame seven for spilling the beans since u posted elese where.But on a side note thanks seven or i would have never knew lol

Seven
01-05-2007, 10:57 PM
sssshhhh, you guys weren't supposed to post after I said that "nobody reads the 7-series section" :D I'm glad this section gets some interest though!! *th-up*

propr'one
01-06-2007, 12:10 AM
congrats bro, can't wait to get my ride in it!

Don't mind mirek, he owed a big black guy named tyrone some money, and he had his way with him the other night. Still a little sore if you catch my drift.

AceOfSpades
01-06-2007, 03:01 AM
nice choice...congrats*th-up*

paul christians
01-07-2007, 02:07 AM
saw the 7er last night and it is mint to say the lest.....

VSanj
01-07-2007, 02:22 PM
congrats bro, can't wait to get my ride in it!

Don't mind mirek, he owed a big black guy named tyrone some money, and he had his way with him the other night. Still a little sore if you catch my drift.

lol...........mirek has been pretty cynical lately

propr'one
01-07-2007, 04:33 PM
yeah he owes tyrone LOTS of money bro.

paul christians
01-08-2007, 01:28 AM
sssshhhh, you guys weren't supposed to post after I said that "nobody reads the 7-series section" :D I'm glad this section gets some interest though!! *th-up*
:confused: everyone reads this part of MAX too as you can see.........*rockout*

Hound
01-08-2007, 05:13 PM
hound quit it u cant blame seven for spilling the beans since u posted elese where.But on a side note thanks seven or i would have never knew lol

lol can't keep anything a secret on teh interwebz :P
To all who have wished me luck and welcomed me, thank you it's great to be driving around in style now lol :D

Ivan: yea man you will be getting a ride SOON, come out friday man :P

Seven
01-08-2007, 06:30 PM
Pics .... :)

Seven
01-08-2007, 07:56 PM
Hey hey, no bickering in the 7-series section ... we are a refined bunch :D! Lol ... take your shenanigans elsewhere. *th-up*

Soldo
01-08-2007, 08:38 PM
This thread is ****in FUNNY!

*rockout*

bmwm5lover
01-08-2007, 08:56 PM
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA Funniest THREAD!
I will be the score keeper.

Mirek -1
Hound-0

Back on topic, where are the pics Sean? I want to see this beast.

mirek
01-09-2007, 03:33 AM
So why did they take your license away?

hey look, it's propone(right) and pure GQ (jew) helping hound into his new car... :P

http://wallstreetjackass.typepad.com/raptureready/images/cartman_beefcake.jpg

Hound
01-09-2007, 12:31 PM
OMG IT'S ME HAHAHA,

funny pic hahaha.

My licence was suspended due to an unpaid fine, that's all. Paid it once I realised and got it back. Insurance just got canceled becuase at the time that it got suspended they just happened to be starting up the renewal process and did an abstract which came up with the suspension. Just shitty timing on the part of the insurance company, but that's normal HAHAHA

Blades
01-09-2007, 12:42 PM
OMG IT'S ME HAHAHA,

funny pic hahaha.

My licence was suspended due to an unpaid fine, that's all. Paid it once I realised and got it back. Insurance just got canceled becuase at the time that it got suspended they just happened to be starting up the renewal process and did an abstract which came up with the suspension. Just shitty timing on the part of the insurance company, but that's normal HAHAHA

I wouldn't listen to him Hound .. hes just tryin to get to you. Someone must have pissed in his cornflakes the last couple of days or something. I wonder if mirek will ever post a picture of his so called perfect self that he can make fun of others in the way he does.

E36is
01-09-2007, 03:56 PM
So why did they take your license away?

hey look, it's propone(right) and pure GQ (jew) helping hound into his new car... :P

http://wallstreetjackass.typepad.com/raptureready/images/cartman_beefcake.jpg

^^http://images.bimmerforums.com/smilies/rofl.gif

Mirek - 2
Hound - 0

Hound
01-09-2007, 04:14 PM
ok rommel honestly i have no Idea what your problem is, I thought you were someone I could call a friend or at least a fun person to hangout with but I have no idea what you are trying to accomplish by doing this... If you have a problem with me, say it to me in a pm or whatever otherwise there is no reason for you to act like an ass...

Eric, don't worry mirek isn't getting to me I've delt with people like him before...

Back on track, i think I will go and take some pics of the car tonight :D WEEEEE!

mirek
01-09-2007, 04:44 PM
Unpaid fine suspensions do not show up on your abstract!! nice try.... How about the truth.....

Hound
01-09-2007, 05:04 PM
want to bet, maybe out in lalaville where you live they don't cause you guys get government auto insurance but know your facts before you post the bullshit bro. :D

Hound
01-09-2007, 05:08 PM
from the MTO's website:

Address information is protected under the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, and is available to Authorized Requestors only. There is only one type of driver record that can be ordered online. Below is a product description. Driver records cost $12 each, $18 if a certified copy of the record is required, with exception to Restricted Driving Record and Driver Confirmation Letter.

Effective January 1, 2005, all payments made by personal cheques must be certified unless sent by mail.

Statement of Driving Record
This is a 3-year snapshot of a driver's history. Contains driver's name, licence number, class, expiry date, conditions/restrictions, height, date of birth, gender and status information, driver's Highway Traffic Act and Criminal Code of Canada convictions, suspensions reinstatements over the past 3 years as well as conviction dates, earliest licensed date available, demerit point total and medical due date for commercial drivers. Available to anyone, however, no residential address information will be provided.

Owned... *shiner* *wiggle* *wave*

mirek
01-09-2007, 05:14 PM
You retard, I lived in Toronto for 5 years. An insurance company will not suspend your insurance for a defaulted fine suspension. When you get asked by a broker, "how many suspensions do you have" if you have 2 defaulted fine suspensions, you have 0 suspensions. They only care about driver violation suspensions, like attempting a drift and ending up in a tree, or a curb, where your fat ass landed.

Soldo
01-09-2007, 05:39 PM
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/xinji/homer1.gif

This is the funniest thread in a while!

Seven
01-09-2007, 05:41 PM
What does any of this have to do with the beautiful number 7??! :D

mirek
01-09-2007, 05:59 PM
If you take 7, and you subtract 7.. that's how many warm pussies hound's tasted.

Hound
01-09-2007, 07:26 PM
man this is soo funny, you really do think you are right on this one don't you. I think reading comprehension owns you buddy cause if you actually had read what I posted FROM THE MTO you would understand. So let me get this straight my insurance agent, broker, and company all were wrong. One second let me go and let them know that some guy who thinks he's all that and knows it all, tells me that i should not have lost my insurance.

You are such a joke, your ignorance is just too funny, i'm loving everyminute that you post this useless garbage you think is knowlege.

Soldo
01-09-2007, 07:36 PM
More Funny!

mirek
01-09-2007, 07:40 PM
No, what I'm saying is that you are LYING. It never happened this way. They didn't cancel your insurance\license for not paying a fine, they cancelled your insurance and license, for reckless driving I assume?

Scan the suspension letter from the insurance company and MTO to back up your story.

I did read what you posted from the MTO, and it didn't answer anything. I'm telling you that DEFAULTED FINE SUSPENSIONS DO NOT COUNT AS SUSPENSIONS TO THE INSURANCE COMPANY. THEY DONT CARE IF YOU'RE A ****ING JEW AND FORGET TO PAY YOUR FINE.

I wrote it in caps so you could ****ing understand. Let me know if you want me to translate it into something you could understand. Spanish? German? Portugese? How about leet? I think I saw you speaking leet somewhere..

D3pH4UL73D pH1|\|3 $U$P3|\|$10|\|$ d0 |\|07 (0U|\|7 4$ $U$P3|\|$10|\|$ 70 7|-|3 1|\|$UR4|\|(3 (0/\/\P4|\|'/. 7|-|3'/ d0|\|7 (4R3 1pH '/0U'R3 4 pHU(|<1|\|9 j3\/\/ 4|\|D pH0R937 70 p4'/ '/0UR pH1|\|3.

How's that? Does your nerd brain understand that?

mirek
01-09-2007, 08:04 PM
Look what I found, how could you do this to your fathers car? Bastard....

If you can't find the letter of suspension, just give me your drivers license number, I'll gladly get an abstract pulled on you....

Soldo
01-09-2007, 08:16 PM
funniest thread..........................

E-V-A-R!

Blades
01-09-2007, 08:40 PM
car doesnt look like a write off .. so hes telling the truth.

mirek
01-09-2007, 09:03 PM
Only about the car being fixed and resold by the insurance company. He still crashed it being a dumbass,

paul christians
01-10-2007, 12:26 AM
^^^you are the ASS not him..........

mirek
01-10-2007, 01:01 AM
yeah......NICE....

Hound
01-10-2007, 01:43 AM
lolz, here let me make this easy for you call up any insurance company, ask them if your licence has been suspended FOR ANY REASON does it mean that they can drop you. I guarentee you that they will say yes.

Honestly i'd like to know why you give a shit about me are you in love with me or something (sorry buddy pal i don't swing that way), is it cause I have stuff that you want if so suck it up. There are a lot of people out there that can afford to have nice stuff, just cause you can't or your familiy couldn't when you were growing up doesn't mean that it's my fault (if that is the case). It's not like I expect anything to be given to me, I DON'T, if my parents tomorow said, you can't drive either of our cars from now on, no big deal, I have a nice car that I bought with MY MONEY, did you buy your first car by yourself or did mommy and daddy hand you the keys. And don't come on here thinking that you are some kind of miracle driver, you mean to say that you A. Never drive faster then the limit, B. Never drive more "spiritedly", C. Have NEVER had an accident in the entire time you have been driving? Somehow I doubt that you are any of the above... and if you say you are, chances are you are either lieing to look good or full of shit either way you are a hipocrit.

I think it's time someone put you in your place, you can continue to argue your petty problems with my life to which I have no problem letting you sit here and talk your shit. At the end of the day I am the better person because I do not have to resort to trying to put others down just to get kicks. How about you grow some balls and stop careing about wether I have a licence or that I am allowed to drive nicer cars then you can afford (sorry to sound like a dick but it's the cold truth). Your kind careing and compation are truely welcomed buddy, Im so glad that you take portions of your day to sit there and pick apart every miniscule detail of my life, I really do but im sorry to tell you that by doing so you are just making people think less of you (if that's possible) and showing your childish nature... Will you ever mature?

kerisabe
01-10-2007, 01:45 AM
Holy shit, that 530 is Owned big time.. :(

Hound
01-10-2007, 01:54 AM
Chris: actually man it looks worse then it actually was. The whole car was repaired without any problems and didn't even cost the insurance company that much to fix either.

Mainly what went on in terms of it going back to them was that my dad was not 100% pleased with the repairs and decided that it was more wise to see about getting rid of the car rather then have to deal with anything that might arise from poor repair. Luckly he is a lawyer and as such was able to find a argument that the insurance company would/did listen to and they decided in favor of writing it off at that point because otherwise they would have had trouble, for the sake and name of the shop that did the mechanical work on the car I will not go into detail about what they messed up on, just know that even though they signed off on it, the car was not fixed back to 100% which it was said it was.

paul christians
01-10-2007, 03:23 AM
HOUND,fix your sig now,banzo is gone for good...........hehehehe..

E36is
01-10-2007, 08:13 AM
^^ Sean.. dont call me an ass for laughing at a picture... RELAX!

Ps: ive been to hamilton/ancaster quite a few times this fall/winter at differing times..still havent seen these deers you talk about..

AceOfSpades
01-10-2007, 10:05 AM
i know u guys are going through crazy times but .... ....pictures?*sad*

mirek
01-10-2007, 04:08 PM
FOR ANY REASON means drunk driving, speeding over 200KM/H, hit and run, failure to report accident, running over a jew. Those are all suspensions they care about. They don't care that you didn't pay your ticket for not signaling a lane change.

The reason that I give a shit about you, believe it or not, is not that I have a crush on you. (You don't swing that way? Maybe you should, might have a better chance of getting laid.) There is nothing you have that I want, no I don't want your 1988 7 series, I don't want your size XXXXL dress, I don't want to live in Ancaster with your folks, even if they have an X5 and a TL.

You think I care that you grew up with nice cars or have access to nice cars now? As much as you may think so, I don't. I just get annoyed when you pretend they're your cars! They're not. Look at your sig. Other than the POS '88 Bronzitebaige E32 735, those are not your cars. Same on BF.c. Those are not your cars. Maybe I should do the same. I'll add my sisters 328i, my dad's 745, his VW transporter, why stop there? My GF's mom's Acura MDX, her dad's SL55. Just cause you have access to these cars, do not make them your own, so stop trying to pawn them off as your own, no one believes you! It just makes you look like a tool.

Yes, I bought my first car for my own money, a 1986 VW Jetta. Mommy didn't buy me a car.

I drive faster then the limit, however I know my car's limit. I do and have driven "spiritedly" And I have had an accident while driving "spiritedly" drunk. However I don't go around telling people it was to avoid bambi who was munching on grass in the middle of the street in the city. I tell people, I was young, dumb, and pissed drunk, it was wet, I took the turn too quick and ended up on the curb. And I learned my lesson. The fact is, I didn't lie about it. You lied about it, like every other thing that comes out of your mouth. No one believes you!

I hope someone does try to put me in my place, because if I say anything that is untrue, then they should. But this is all fact, just admit it.

I'm just annoyed with seeing all your bullshit stories. Case in point:

Driving around In the X5 the other night I did have a girl yell from inside the car next to me "you're hot, want to **** me?" to which I said hop in hahaha. What I found funny was the fact that right then she looked over and told her B/F who was sitting next to her that I was much sexier then him and that they were done HAHAHA. It was like out of a movie, wish I had taped that LMFAO.

Stop being someone who you obviously aren't. You aren't a playah, sorry.

Be yourself, stop hiding behind these fake stories of you and your women, or you and your cars. Maybe then you'll get some respect from me.

lolz, here let me make this easy for you call up any insurance company, ask them if your licence has been suspended FOR ANY REASON does it mean that they can drop you. I guarentee you that they will say yes.

Honestly i'd like to know why you give a shit about me are you in love with me or something (sorry buddy pal i don't swing that way), is it cause I have stuff that you want if so suck it up. There are a lot of people out there that can afford to have nice stuff, just cause you can't or your familiy couldn't when you were growing up doesn't mean that it's my fault (if that is the case). It's not like I expect anything to be given to me, I DON'T, if my parents tomorow said, you can't drive either of our cars from now on, no big deal, I have a nice car that I bought with MY MONEY, did you buy your first car by yourself or did mommy and daddy hand you the keys. And don't come on here thinking that you are some kind of miracle driver, you mean to say that you A. Never drive faster then the limit, B. Never drive more "spiritedly", C. Have NEVER had an accident in the entire time you have been driving? Somehow I doubt that you are any of the above... and if you say you are, chances are you are either lieing to look good or full of shit either way you are a hipocrit.

I think it's time someone put you in your place, you can continue to argue your petty problems with my life to which I have no problem letting you sit here and talk your shit. At the end of the day I am the better person because I do not have to resort to trying to put others down just to get kicks. How about you grow some balls and stop careing about wether I have a licence or that I am allowed to drive nicer cars then you can afford (sorry to sound like a dick but it's the cold truth). Your kind careing and compation are truely welcomed buddy, Im so glad that you take portions of your day to sit there and pick apart every miniscule detail of my life, I really do but im sorry to tell you that by doing so you are just making people think less of you (if that's possible) and showing your childish nature... Will you ever mature?

Boots R
01-10-2007, 04:24 PM
http://www.all-creatures.org/recipes/images/popcorn.jpg

E36is
01-10-2007, 04:41 PM
http://images.bimmerforums.com/smilies/lol.gif

BigD
01-10-2007, 04:45 PM
http://www.blogula-rasa.com/images/hotlinkedthis.jpg

This has to be the most traffic a 7 series thread has ever gotten.

AceOfSpades
01-10-2007, 05:35 PM
c'mon get over it now....

pictures?

mirek
01-10-2007, 05:37 PM
Pictures of what?

Blades
01-10-2007, 05:40 PM
This has to be the most traffic a 7 series thread has ever gotten.

LOL!! so true.

AceOfSpades
01-10-2007, 05:43 PM
pictures of the E32

Hound
01-10-2007, 07:38 PM
i know im glad I could bring traffic to the 7 series section just sucks that there are the assholes in her ruining it.

This is the last post I will make to you mirek so listen up,

I really don't give a shit what you think of me, you are some nobody who sits here day after day posting retarded shit over and over again. If you had half a brain you would see this and realise that you are in fact the bullshiter, not I. In response to the fact that I have my FAMILIES car's in my sig, take a good look around max, you will see many other people around here that do the same, did I ever ONCE say that they were my cars? no, cause Im not about to try and pretend that I could afford ~$100,000 worth of vehicles, sure sometimes I might say "i was driving in the x5 the other day..." or "here are the pics of my 530" maybe you should go get an education, maybe then you would realise that saying stuff like that does not indicate ownership, the word "my" in the aformentioned quote is used to make it simple IE. quicker to write... if anyone asks and they have, I never say that they are my cars and you know that so stfu. Driving drunk eh? that really speaks to your character, don't know how you could even think about doing that, and you call ME wreakless....

If I really cared what you think I could easily get a signed letter and show you that you are indeed wrong but that is a waste of my time and not even worth it cause then you'd try and play it off like you are still a know it all.

as for wether stuff I say is true or not, well the people who know me, know that I don't talk up anything I say it how it is if you think otherwise, good for you have fun in the wonderfull world of mirek, when you come back to reality let me know ok buddy?

Going out after dinner for a shoot will post pics when I get back.

Sorry to those of you who have had to sift through the bullshit storm that mirek has created.

Btw just to let you know, I know full well the abilities of the vehicles that I drive, and do not "over drive" my skill. I'm sure I have more training then you when it comes to performance driving...

Hound
01-10-2007, 07:42 PM
^^ Sean.. dont call me an ass for laughing at a picture... RELAX!

Ps: ive been to hamilton/ancaster quite a few times this fall/winter at differing times..still havent seen these deers you talk about..

You have to live here to know, the times that you have been to ancaster are not enough and at the times that you would see them. Trust me, I have been driving through my buddy's neighbourhood at night and seen a deer standing there in the middle of someones driveway. Also you can see them in the fields around the highschool and arena right near my house.

paul christians
01-10-2007, 07:57 PM
there some of that can't be happy for HOUND can you,so just bash him or you think you are....and you know who you are too........

T.tal
01-10-2007, 08:01 PM
Uh...sry Hound...I have lived in that area for 14 years and I have never seen deer crossing that incredibly busy intersection that you speak of. Regardless of the time of day...animals live far enough from that road and have no reason to be crossing into a commercial plaza area where there is obviously no food. Seriously...if you know whats good for you stop trying to defend yourself on this forum and just let it go. Its in the past...move on already. Regards,

C...

mirek
01-10-2007, 08:13 PM
Dude, memorizing car specs does not count as performance driving training.

And don't lie about not lying... Bitch u know that shit never happened.

Wannabe
01-10-2007, 08:14 PM
Ok guys.. lets all beat up hound.. hes an honest guy.. I bet no big wave ever hit land and killed that many people before.. its nature.. things happen.. animals can live where ever they ****ing want to live. sheesh!

Mirek, your a douche.. i have nothing else to say to you.. eat your moms shit.

Hound.. What happened to the Benzo????????? glad to see your back in the bmw family!!! I should come out to a meet sometime.. but i am off to Detroit on friday!

Blades
01-10-2007, 08:15 PM
Uh...sry Hound...I have lived in that area for 14 years and I have never seen deer crossing that incredibly busy intersection that you speak of. Regardless of the time of day...animals live far enough from that road and have no reason to be crossing into a commercial plaza area where there is obviously no food. Seriously...if you know whats good for you stop trying to defend yourself on this forum and just let it go. Its in the past...move on already. Regards,

C...

That really means squat. Just because you haven't seen a deer doesnt mean they don't exist in such areas. I live in brampton for many years and I too haven't seen a deer around this area (Hounds area has a lot more trees and forest land). But my friend ended up hitting a deer and I believe 2-3 days ago on the news there was a story of someone else hitting a deer in brampton.

T.tal
01-10-2007, 08:21 PM
Dude...I live 2 mins from where he had the accident...saying that a deer was chillen there is like saying you saw a monkey in the ocean...come on now...the most innocent people are capable of lying if it means covering their ass!!!

Quack
01-10-2007, 10:31 PM
shut up mr. 23 posts..

yes i am pullin out the post count

that would be Miss. not Mr.

Hound
01-10-2007, 11:09 PM
with respect to you Chantal, say what you will, and think what you will. I know what happened, as do the two other people that were wittness to the accident. You wern't there so you can't really say for sure what went on, all you are hearing is one bias opinion.

1bad5
01-10-2007, 11:44 PM
interesting convo

JazzM
01-11-2007, 12:18 AM
Shawn, don't take anything these guys say to heart. I can't wait to see the 7er that you got. :) Best of luck with it, I'm sure you'll be really happy. I've looked at 7-series cars before as well especially the e38 (I just am in love with how they look), however due to the issues that they have I will most likely not get one. Anyways, hope to see pictures of this one soon..

T.

Poussée
01-11-2007, 02:05 AM
Mirek, regardless of Hound's caracter, you are a f*cking loser for caring. *thmbsdwn*

E36is
01-11-2007, 06:50 AM
Mirek, regardless of Hound's caracter, you are a f*cking loser for caring. *thmbsdwn*

OT
^^ Hey bro..our table tennis match aint over.. look for me to head up to Otwn in march!

Poussée
01-11-2007, 01:29 PM
OT
^^ Hey bro..our table tennis match aint over.. look for me to head up to Otwn in march!

haha bring it on Rommel. I also challenge you to a bowling match on our new Nintendo Wii. ;)

paul christians
01-11-2007, 02:52 PM
now you guys post (Poussee and T.tal)...and for you T.tal I was right about you...I saw your true colors that night.....And for you E36is the same thing...WOW....this thread should be closed as HOUND ask for...

E36is
01-11-2007, 03:55 PM
^^ care to explain your accusations to me paul?

T.tal
01-11-2007, 04:03 PM
^^Hey Paul...long time no see! I really don't think you want to make this a public matter now do you...! Btw...since when did it become a crime to not want to be someone's bf heh?

Seven
01-11-2007, 04:24 PM
Hey Mods ... can we change the name of the 7-series section to the "Personal Beef Section" ... I like the extra company over here ... but I haven't heard the words "pimp ride" in about 4 pages worth of posts ... and that's just not right. :D

Speaking of which ... where are the '88 735i pics??? *wave*

mirek
01-11-2007, 04:34 PM
I believe this is the 'pimp ride'

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/83/735isj0.jpg

anyways.... back on topic....

Chantel, he's so hot, didn't you want to jump into his car and **** him? I mean, he does have an X5....

Seven
01-11-2007, 05:03 PM
Where do you get all these pics man? I'm starting to think this thing is a big scam, mirek and hound are really best friends.

And I retract my statement from before ... almost every section on this site is a "personal beef section" ... some funny posts today ... carry on.

1bad5
01-11-2007, 05:53 PM
Too Funnyyyyy

98Dinan3
01-11-2007, 07:22 PM
now you guys post (Poussee and T.tal)...and for you T.tal I was right about you...I saw your true colors that night.....And for you E36is the same thing...WOW....this thread should be closed as HOUND ask for...

I'd like some clarification on this post as well. I'm staying out of this thing, but I can't see what would piss you (Paul) off....

Hound
01-11-2007, 07:40 PM
last night I had some stuff to take care of, pics will be posted in a seperate thread here in the 7 series section. anyways im not gonna post in this thread anymore as it is pointless, let me re-iterate to all of you who have congratulated me on the new car, Thank you.

paul christians
01-11-2007, 08:19 PM
you know what I mean, and for making it pubilic you both bashed him and said F...YOU in some many words.......and if he was a freind well,that is how you treat them....WOW......

ffobsessor
01-11-2007, 11:11 PM
i have to agree with you on that one paul.... i received the exact same treatment.... and WOW......and ive lived in ancaster almost 22 years now, and well when u have deer randomly walking in your backyard and frontyard for that matter it is entirely possible for a deer to be where hound said it was, and since i was there at the scene, well lets just say it WAS there.....and if i remember correctly a certain person smoked a deer, during the day, in a way busier area, in their jetta, so dont be a hypocrite...

ffobsessor
01-11-2007, 11:13 PM
btw.... congrats hound on the new acquisition*th-up*

T.tal
01-12-2007, 09:32 AM
^^Heh...Sry...want to remind me how many chicks you have picked up since you got that BMW tatoo?

Proliphic
01-12-2007, 11:08 AM
wow..... mods please close this..