PDA

View Full Version : E36 3.18i for sale


1BADBMR
12-12-2002, 09:03 PM
Its about that time when you have to part with your car and move on. I'm looking to buy a 325 but First I need to get rid of the bimmer I currently own.*wave*
Its a 1993 Green Bmw 318i 4dr w/160,000km tan leather pwr everying
Car comes with K&N filter, Custom exhaust, Upgraded ECU chip, Clear Corners, Motronix Short throw shifter with Momo shifter, 2 sets of rims (winter 15'{alloy} / summer{chrome}17') Eyebrows and alarm.
Asking $11,000 OBO
$10,000 without summer rims

If anybodys interested u can PM me or Email @ Nstyhabitz@hotmail.com

Alvin

KennyTheGreat
12-13-2002, 02:26 AM
pics/?


is urs the one slammed with the chromies?

1BADBMR
12-13-2002, 02:18 PM
Yea that's mine! I think I have the only green bimmer in max. I may be wrong , but haven't seen any so far. I'll try to post some pics soon (don't have any recent ones)

1BADBMR
12-13-2002, 09:33 PM
Here's another pic of the car.
<img src="http://members.rogers.com/stikigreenz/bmw side.jpg">

The pic doesn't show the front clear corners and eyelids.

KennyTheGreat
12-14-2002, 02:20 AM
ur car looks sooo ill man


damn

Mr seville
12-15-2002, 09:03 PM
i've seen you a couple times on the 401 by yorkdale. NICE CAR!!!*th-up* i wouldn't mind it

1BADBMR
12-15-2002, 11:53 PM
Thanx guys! This was my first car! 19yrs old with a BMW!!! what else could I have asked for? Even though its a 4 cylinder its pretty peppy. I need more POWER so thats why i've decided to sell my bimmer & upgrade to a 325/328. If anybody is interested please let me know

Shotta
12-16-2002, 04:02 PM
i feel the same way u do badbmr, im 20 and even tho my ride isnt worth 50g's its still a bimma! respect to ur ride, the chromies look tuff! we gotta get some pics of our cars together before u part from it, pm me an i'll link u with my number

StikiGreenZ
12-19-2002, 01:18 AM
THOSE ARE MY RIMS U BITER!!! *uzi*BMW rich kids think they can copy my shit*no-no*

e30_325_s52
12-19-2002, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by StikiGreenZ
THOSE ARE MY RIMS U BITER!!! *uzi*BMW rich kids think they can copy my shit*no-no* i think he just did

KennyTheGreat
12-23-2002, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by StikiGreenZ
THOSE ARE MY RIMS U BITER!!! *uzi*BMW rich kids think they can copy my shit*no-no*


stfu

StikiGreenZ
12-23-2002, 01:44 AM
why dont u stfu?

ROB89M3
12-23-2002, 01:53 AM
Hey StikiGreenZ ,Congratulations bro !
You are the only DOMESTIC RICER on our Maxbimmer forums !


:D :D

M50E30
12-23-2002, 02:03 AM
Originally posted by StikiGreenZ
THOSE ARE MY RIMS U BITER!!! *uzi*BMW rich kids think they can copy my shit*no-no*

Rich kids? LOL! You have lots to learn there buddy. I have 2 BMW's and probabaly spent less than your one Cavalier.

*no-no*

Jon@Bimmersport
12-23-2002, 02:08 AM
Originally posted by M50E30
Rich kids? LOL! You have lots to learn there buddy. I have 2 BMW's and probabaly spent less than your one Cavalier.

*no-no*

thats so true, i hate those ppl that thnk anyone with a bmw, even a 1972 bmw is amazingly rich, its just another car, just more higher priced for the NEW ONES...his is what a 93? thats the price of roughly a used civic!!

KennyTheGreat
12-23-2002, 02:47 AM
i don't know man, i think Dave is rich coming all the way from Niagara all the time :P

jks

StikiGreenZ
12-23-2002, 02:29 PM
Not saying you guys that own bimmers are all rich, I could get one for less than my car, it's jus the vast majority of bmw owners think they are the shit, that they are rich cause they drivin a BM.

I guess it's cause almost all bmw driver's I've met and know roll like a bunch of snobs.

Jon@Bimmersport
12-23-2002, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by StikiGreenZ
Not saying you guys that own bimmers are all rich, I could get one for less than my car, it's jus the vast majority of bmw owners think they are the shit, that they are rich cause they drivin a BM.

I guess it's cause almost all bmw driver's I've met and know roll like a bunch of snobs.

uhh..get to know these guys before you say shit, that guy empowerd has the best cars out of anyone on the board, a 88 bimmer with more than 60g put into it, and a porsche gt2...but hes a kool guy and he doesnt act snobby or like a bitch or anything to me, esp cuz im almost half his age (im 15). im startin to think the vast amount of cavalier owners are jealous, so many of them in my school talk about raping 330ci all day long and think they are the shit.

M50E30
12-23-2002, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by StikiGreenZ
I guess it's cause almost all bmw driver's I've met and know roll like a bunch of snobs.

And it goes the same way for J-body owners too! And too boot...almost all of them think they are hot fast sh!t with their stock cars. Just give up on this post. We can argue this all damn day.
:rolleyes:

Lil'Smoothie
12-23-2002, 02:59 PM
Oh know this man wit a baby blue cavalier is talking smack? Dude you got like a 120 hp, sit down and shutup. Your car looks like an american version of GIRL BMW's ride. Unless your a girl you must look like a queer rolling in that rice rocket

StikiGreenZ
12-23-2002, 03:42 PM
sorry dude why dont u ask the bitchez that eye me down pullin in with the queer car, cause none of them think i'm queer, jus the haters do. So what if it's stock motor? I didn't start this flame-war with u guys, i was speaking of bimmer owners in general, i've met some of u already, that comment with the rich kid stealin the rims was aimed at a friend of mine, namely the guy who copied me or supposedly did, it was a joke with him, not u guys. If you still wanna talk $hit about cavaliers, start then.

I dunno who or what u think u r smoothie, i didn't call ur ride queer, if u wanna call mine queer fine do it, i rather pull up in my car than urs even if it did have engine work done.

Lil'Smoothie
12-23-2002, 05:20 PM
iight bro it seemed like u were coming here to start a war, i didnt know ur were freinds wit him, my bad

bmwm5lover
12-23-2002, 05:25 PM
i still think that cavalier looks queer, but hey, maybe its just me......:rolleyes:

KennyTheGreat
12-23-2002, 06:34 PM
ya i would never buy a cav...

M50E30
12-23-2002, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by StikiGreenZ
I didn't start this flame-war with u guys, i was speaking of bimmer owners in general, i've met some of u already, that comment with the rich kid stealin the rims was aimed at a friend of mine, namely the guy who copied me or supposedly did, it was a joke with him, not u guys.

Well first of all making comments like that just after you joined the board is going to provoke a flame war. It is obvious that you belong to other boards so you should have known better.

So everyone just drop it! :mad:

1BADBMR
12-23-2002, 06:44 PM
How did this thread come to this? I just wanted to post my car for sale cause I'll be getting my new bimmer soon. Us Maxbimmer guys don't usually say negative things about domestic/import cars. If you meet some of these guy yopu would know that. Who cares if a 18yr old drives a bimmer? Why hate on him cause he's driving the Ultimate Driving Machine?
Anyways guys don't bother with Stiki, he's just F*$king around. He just has a little too much time on his hands & decides to post on a BMW forum. Stiki feel free to roam our forums, but just remember where your board is (J-body);)

M50E30
12-23-2002, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by 1BADBMR
Stiki feel free to roam our forums, but just remember where your board is (J-body);)

Why can't he post? Moerom drives a Ford F150 Lightning. *mumble*

1BADBMR
12-23-2002, 07:36 PM
I haven't seen moeron hatin' on young BMW owners. I also know there are a lot non-bmw owners who post on this board; thats cool have people interested in the same cars we like. I'm not stoping Stikigreenz to post, but trying to prevent a war that's all.

StikiGreenZ
12-23-2002, 10:07 PM
Dont worry, i'm sure we can all handle a little war, is a little message board posting too much mister 1BADBMR? Don't worry, we'll just race then and I can dub ur ass again haha.

KennyTheGreat
12-23-2002, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by StikiGreenZ
Dont worry, i'm sure we can all handle a little war, is a little message board posting too much mister 1BADBMR? Don't worry, we'll just race then and I can dub ur ass again haha.

damn

i can't wait till 1badbmr picks up his new ride today

hoho


it's a cav killer for sure :O

StikiGreenZ
12-23-2002, 11:03 PM
No shit, my mouth will now be shut til I get my Viper.

KennyTheGreat
12-23-2002, 11:05 PM
ok, RICHboy

Jon@Bimmersport
12-23-2002, 11:06 PM
fine get your viper, empowerd will pull out the GT2 and ruin your shitty viper, leaving the scraps for moerom's lightening and ferrari! no matter what america comes out with, european cars will always be better for overall, not just performance...

M50E30
12-23-2002, 11:13 PM
Porsches, Vipers, Lightnings, Cavaliers, BMWs, and we are going to get all of our asses kicked by Jon's pink bike! LOL!

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=64367

KennyTheGreat
12-23-2002, 11:13 PM
E46 man

even ur ccm bike could........

hahahhh



nm

StikiGreenZ
12-23-2002, 11:58 PM
what is the price difference between a viper and that GT2??? thought so.

Jon@Bimmersport
12-24-2002, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by StikiGreenZ
what is the price difference between a viper and that GT2??? thought so.

whats the price difference between the viper and 1badbmr's E36? thought so..BITCH

StikiGreenZ
12-24-2002, 02:08 AM
guy, i wasnt talking about 1badbmr's e36, im talkin about his new E36, something i guess u don't know about cause i know what kind of E36 he is gettin...

something in the viper class aight?????

StikiGreenZ
12-24-2002, 02:09 AM
when did i say i was gonna race 1badbmr with the viper? dumbass that guy with the GT2 made a comment., not u, so maybe u shold pay more attention to reading and less to ranting...

KennyTheGreat
12-24-2002, 02:14 AM
Originally posted by StikiGreenZ
Dont worry, i'm sure we can all handle a little war, is a little message board posting too much mister 1BADBMR? Don't worry, we'll just race then and I can dub ur ass again haha.

Originally posted by KennyTheGreat
damn

i can't wait till 1badbmr picks up his new ride today

hoho


it's a cav killer for sure :O

Originally posted by StikiGreenZ
No shit, my mouth will now be shut til I get my Viper


:huh?: :rolleyes:

M50E30
12-24-2002, 02:49 AM
U guys sound worse than Rob89M3! Like whiny little pussies! :D

KennyTheGreat
12-24-2002, 03:28 AM
Originally posted by M50E30
U guys sound worse than Rob89M3! Like whiny little pussies! :D


christmas comedy!!! since nothing is good on tv and Rob is sick :P

StikiGreenZ
12-24-2002, 04:08 AM
Originally posted by KennyTheGreat
christmas comedy!!! since nothing is good on tv and Rob is sick :P

lol

Jon@Bimmersport
12-24-2002, 04:49 AM
Originally posted by StikiGreenZ
guy, i wasnt talking about 1badbmr's e36, im talkin about his new E36, something i guess u don't know about cause i know what kind of E36 he is gettin...

something in the viper class aight?????

new or OLD e36..viper is way more higher prices...and read all the posts in order, you said you'll shut up till you get your viper since we are talking about E30 and E36, even E46

KennyTheGreat
12-24-2002, 06:00 AM
let it go E46, lol


i think we all had our share in fun.. :P

Shotta
01-11-2003, 04:53 PM
if 1BADBMR is getting an e36 m3 all he has to do is drop a little cash under the hood and he should beable to deal with a vipers case, no?

Jon@Bimmersport
01-11-2003, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by Shotta
if 1BADBMR is getting an e36 m3 all he has to do is drop a little cash under the hood and he should beable to deal with a vipers case, no?

lol helllll no! vipers run 12s...E36 M3's run 14s....if he put a 100shot he might be running 13sec..so put intake, exhaust, and valves and retainers, with spray...he MIGHT be able to keep up with the viper but the viper will still beat him..

mkgino
01-11-2003, 08:26 PM
Hey, guy with the cavalier I like your ride man. Ive always wanted altezzas but have never had the balls to get them. Also that baby blue color is amazing. They say its a girlie color, but so what its good to see someone in touch with their femanine side. Ive always been thinking about trading my ///M spoiler for something like the 3 meter high ones. How do you keep from hitting all the power lines overhead? Once again sweet ride, I can only imagine how that 120hp 4 banger must howel when you mash the gas and start shifting your automatic in manual mode. Damn!! Its giving me goose bumps just thinking about it!!! :D

bmwm5lover
01-11-2003, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by mkgino
Hey, guy with the cavalier I like your ride man. Ive always wanted altezzas but have never had the balls to get them. Also that baby blue color is amazing. They say its a girlie color, but so what its good to see someone in touch with their femanine side. Ive always been thinking about trading my ///M spoiler for something like the 3 meter high ones. How do you keep from hitting all the power lines overhead? Once again sweet ride, I can only imagine how that 120hp 4 banger must howel when you mash the gas and start shifting your automatic in manual mode. Damn!! Its giving me goose bumps just thinking about it!!! :D
:D :D :D :D

StikiGreenZ
01-12-2003, 02:01 AM
MKGino: Hey man, word on the street is you don't even own a bimmer and yet your reg says u own one?? What's with that? Think having a car in ur imagination is jus as good as owning one in real life eh? And those mods and pics on your sig must just be some photoshopping or perhaps a car you borrowed? Just stick with ur probe GT that you <B>F</B>ound <B>O</B>n the <B>R</B>oad <B>D</B>ead.

bmwm5lover
01-12-2003, 02:03 AM
umm, actually ive seen MK's BMW, true, from not so close, but it looked EXACTLY like his car, and he was byuinfg the pedals, he had said he would, so it aint no coincidence, he owns his car.

StikiGreenZ
01-12-2003, 02:14 AM
aight so he owns a bimmer, no big deal, that gives him the right to talk shit about my car eh? easy to talk behind the protection of a 14" computer screen as opposed to face to face eh? Oh well, if he gets off on it, whatever.

Miguel
01-12-2003, 02:41 AM
LOL THIS BOARD IS NOTHING WITHOUT MKGINO!! dude, you're jokes. As for the buddy pickin' up fly-ass poon in the tight baby-blue whip.... see pic

bmwm5lover
01-12-2003, 02:52 AM
Originally posted by StikiGreenZ
aight so he owns a bimmer, no big deal, that gives him the right to talk shit about my car eh? easy to talk behind the protection of a 14" computer screen as opposed to face to face eh? Oh well, if he gets off on it, whatever.
i thought you said word on the street was he didnt own a bimmer..ur full of it

mkgino
01-12-2003, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by StikiGreenZ
aight so he owns a bimmer, no big deal, that gives him the right to talk shit about my car eh? easy to talk behind the protection of a 14" computer screen as opposed to face to face eh? Oh well, if he gets off on it, whatever.

What??? I like your car??:D

bmwm5lover
01-12-2003, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by StikiGreenZ
aight so he owns a bimmer, no big deal, that gives him the right to talk shit about my car eh? easy to talk behind the protection of a 14" computer screen as opposed to face to face eh? Oh well, if he gets off on it, whatever.
how do yuo know he dosnt have a 15', or 17' screen?

mkgino
01-12-2003, 06:33 PM
I have 17 inch :P

bmwm5lover
01-12-2003, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by mkgino
I have 17 inch :P
exactly my point.

Soldo
01-12-2003, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by StikiGreenZ
aight so he owns a bimmer, no big deal, that gives him the right to talk shit about my car eh? easy to talk behind the protection of a 14" computer screen as opposed to face to face eh? Oh well, if he gets off on it, whatever.
who the F UCK is this guy, honestly, like i'm so sure he comes here to fight, posin like hes HARD, rollin in his BABY BLUE cav, knockin on MK GINO makin FORD comments?!?!
GUYS, can we stop this, i don't think its right to argue with some one whos MENTALY RETARDED (and drives a CAV.),
excuse MR. VIN "I LIVE MY LIFE A QUARTER MILE AT A TIME, AND FOR THOSE 38 SECONDS IN MY CAV. I FEEL FREE" DIESEL, calm down with the hard atitude, i'm glad that you can ACT tough on a msg board, but i'm sure in rel life your as tough as your CAR!!!
*no-no* ,
my sugestion to you, is GET THE F UCK OUTTA HERE, before we REALLY start to get pissed!!!!!!

LOVE,
JUST ANOTHER CAV HATER!!
;)



:moon:

bmwm5lover
01-12-2003, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by SOLDOMATIC 325i
who the F UCK is this guy, honestly, like i'm so sure he comes here to fight, posin like hes HARD, rollin in his BABY BLUE cav, knockin on MK GINO makin FORD comments?!?!
GUYS, can we stop this, i don't think its right to argue with some one whos MENTALY RETARDED (and drives a CAV.),
excuse MR. VIN "I LIVE MY LIFE A QUARTER MILE AT A TIME, AND FOR THOSE 38 SECONDS IN MY CAV. I FEEL FREE" DIESEL, calm down with the hard atitude, i'm glad that you can ACT tough on a msg board, but i'm sure in rel life your as tough as your CAR!!!
*no-no* ,
my sugestion to you, is GET THE F UCK OUTTA HERE, before we REALLY start to get pissed!!!!!!

LOVE,
JUST ANOTHER CAV HATER!!
;)



:moon:
you crack me up bro......:D :D :D Well said.specially that Vin Diesel comment...:D :D

Shotta
01-12-2003, 10:05 PM
wasnt there some talk about selling a car in this forum? 1BADBMR, whats your asking price?

1BADBMR
01-12-2003, 10:54 PM
Ok guys my green 318 is still for sale ($11,000){FIRM} with everything except my MP3 Deck. That includes rims, chip, exhaust, & coilover system + More.
I started this thread to sell my car*th-up*
Not to Punk off others rides*no-no*
Sometimes some of guys can be so immature/childish when your behind your comp... but hey its all good clean fun RIGHT?
:D
If you don't have someting nice to say, keep it to yourself*th-up*

BMW_7
01-18-2003, 07:04 PM
you got PM

oh i forgot to mention, any accidents?