PDA

View Full Version : E32 - Stepchild Bimmer?

R2dmax
12-29-2006, 03:44 PM
I realize that my car is the grandfather to most on the forum, but I like it and its paid for. *wave*
But I am trying to find (at least semi-reasonable) performance parts and prices. I found one exhaust set up so far and it cost almost as much as the one for the E46 M3! *thmbsdwn*
I have done the suspension and wheels and upgraded to x-drilled Rotors and Ceramic pads on the front, But WHO has x drilled or even SLOTTED for the rear? :confused:
I would like and Intake, strut tower bar and exhaust. Maybe some interior pieces. Bimmian had the guage trim rings but who has E32 Parts?

Seven
12-29-2006, 04:09 PM
The e32 is awesome man!! Love that car!

Looks like you already got some good responses over at bimmerforums :) good stuff.

I'd have to do some research myself to find who has performance parts for the e32, google "bmw e32 performance parts" is my best advice. ;) Off the top of my head though, bavauto.com carries a lot of performance stuff (although, I find them to be pricey) ... autohausaz.com has very good prices, not sure how many performance parts they carry though.

Good luck, keep us posted on your customization process! *th-up* And make sure you mount a video camera in the car once you finish all the performance upgrades and go slay the dragon! :cool: :)

paul christians
12-30-2006, 03:04 AM
all bimmers are cool man, and at the end it is your car..check these guys out www.BavAuto.com

Hound
12-31-2006, 01:05 AM
hey man, should be getting an E32 myself soon. i know H&R makes suspension stuff for the car, also for intake, anything that is for a M30 motor will work, as for X drilled rotors for the rear, I would call up roco at RMP and ask him what he can get for the car, he will know and has great prices and service.