PDA

View Full Version : FS: E36 Hella Headlights

vadim321go
12-19-2006, 01:18 AM
alrity ladies and gents here we go, genuine hella headlights directly from germany.

things you should know:

#1 these are from germany

#2 they are used

#3 they come with genuine kamei eyebrows (scheinweferblende kamei typ 4 as inprinted on them)

#4 everything is in mint condition (all the plastic clips are fine and the plastic adjustors too as seen in the pics)

Price: i dont know the price of these as i have searched on these boards and i know that these are rare and not many ppl have bosch or hella headlights so price was hard to come by. brand new umnitza sells them for 1000(the bosch ones). My Price is 500 OBO (this includes the eyebrows).

here are the pics: http://s117.photobucket.com/albums/o63/vadim321go/

E36is
12-19-2006, 10:12 AM
^^ G/luck getting your asking price for them... hopefully it wont be a hard sell considering from the pics the glass looks heavily pitted.

JUS_CRZN
12-19-2006, 10:42 AM
From the pics you posted, the lights you are selling look like the euro version in plastic lenses with self leveling. Most people are looking for the glass lense version with projection lowbeam. Those lights are rare but you might want to ajust your price considering the condition.
Good luck with the sale.

vadim321go
12-19-2006, 11:51 AM
umm? these are glass. they are hella parabolic lights not the typical projectors, and i just adjusted the price - ok well it seems like i cant adjust my price so the new price is 400

Dr. Flyview
12-19-2006, 11:04 PM
Vadim you dissapoint me man. You probably got these cheap off the internet. These are the reflector style (H7) as I think you mentioned above.

vadim321go
12-20-2006, 01:39 AM
yes they are H7, and why do i dissapoint u?

M3ti Compact
12-20-2006, 04:23 AM
What's with all the H7 hype these past year all of a sudden?

They look so similar to the NA version, just in glass instead of plastic...

Soldo
12-20-2006, 04:40 AM
Actually, the H7 Parabolics (i believe there might be a difference with the PARABOLICS and the ones that are being sold) actually have a better light output than the projectors.

The OEM parabolics were H7 bulbs and were found on 96+ E36's (i'm guessing when they made the faclift to bigger kidney's and different side markers) whereas the Elliposid projectors which we've all come to know and love were found on the early gen 92-95 E36's!

I guess newer is better, both give great light output over stock. It really comes down to a matter of personal choice!

Dr. Flyview
12-20-2006, 10:24 AM
Actually, the H7 Parabolics (i believe there might be a difference with the PARABOLICS and the ones that are being sold) actually have a better light output than the projectors.

The OEM parabolics were H7 bulbs and were found on 96+ E36's (i'm guessing when they made the faclift to bigger kidney's and different side markers) whereas the Elliposid projectors which we've all come to know and love were found on the early gen 92-95 E36's!

I guess newer is better, both give great light output over stock. It really comes down to a matter of personal choice!

H7s do give better light output with stock bulbs. However, coupled with HIDs, H1s are much better suited as they project the light more focused with the nice cutoff.

The reason I'm dissapointed bro is cause you're obviously trying to make a lump of cash off this. No way in hell those cost you even close to 500. I would understand if they were at least in better condition (clear glass)...

vadim321go
12-22-2006, 01:39 PM
new price: 300