PDA

View Full Version : Another AWESOME RMP experience. AND a SIMPLE reminder for everyone here!

rendered
12-13-2006, 12:49 PM
Hey guys,

Just wanted to thank RMP once again for a job well done to perfection!

I came in after work to ask Rocco when we could do my spark plugs, oil change, and throw on my winter wheels. We all know how busy he gets, and I was hoping to hear an answer of sometime that week. Instead he pleasantly surprises me, and lets me know he can do it right now! This was awesome of him to fit me in!

So with Mark being away, it was just Rocco running things. I'm telling you he must of changed all 4 wheels, and performed the oil change, and changed the plugs in a blink of an eye! I must have not been paying much attention, but damn!!... Perfection comes quickly when you do services at RMP!

So simple reminder for everyone, as easy as it is for us to forget about simple maintenance and oil changes, what a difference one feels after just changing the plugs, and an oil change.

Before this I was getting shitty fuel mileage, felt like loss of power also.

As soon as I left, holy shit. The car felt ALIVE again! Pulled so strong again all the way up to redline... I was SOOO impressed! And I must have had around 100,000 KM's on the original plugs thinking they were still good!

But honestly, for the power increase and overall huge increase i felt in the car's performance, I will be doing my plugs much more often now! And it's so cheap to change them! Everyone should be calling Rocco up to book appointments to get Plugs and oil changes done, as well as other simple maintenance that WE ALL SHOULD be doing but so easily forget.

And I also brought our Lexus SUV to Rocco to get some rear shocks replaced, not only did he beat everyone’s Price! He performed a perfect installation, and now the Lexus feels like a Lexus again! He went above and beyond and fixed a strut bar as well! No other mechanic shop does this!

So, he not only performs flawless repairs and maintenance on BMW, he can tackle every other luxury brands as well (To Perfection)! Be-it Lexus, Mercedes Benz, Audi, Porsche! You name it, its no problem.

I will never take my cars to the dealership EVER AGAIN!

So moral of this story, take your car to RMP and listen to the man! He knows what he's doing!

And thanks everyone for reading this LONG message. I just wanted to send out a sincere and genuine THANK-YOU to Rocco and Mark at RMP for helping me out when I needed them the most!

Happy holidays and all the best! *santa*

THANKS GUYS!

myndgone
12-13-2006, 01:42 PM
Rocco Rocks!!!!

rendered
12-13-2006, 02:06 PM
why did they move my post here? I wanted it in the general forum!

Boots R
12-13-2006, 02:16 PM
why did they move my post here? I wanted it in the general forum!

Because it is feedback on a maX sponsor:confused:

Makes sense to me.

mirek
12-14-2006, 12:45 AM
Makes sense to me too.. dude you got something on your nose..

Understated
12-14-2006, 02:39 AM
And I also brought our Lexus SUV to Rocco to get some rear shocks replaced, not only did he beat everyone’s Price! He performed a perfect installation, and now the Lexus feels like a Lexus again! He went above and beyond and fixed a strut bar as well! No other mechanic shop does this!

So, he not only performs flawless repairs and maintenance on BMW, he can tackle every other luxury brands as well (To Perfection)! Be-it Lexus, Mercedes Benz, Audi, Porsche! You name it, its no problem.

I will never take my cars to the dealership EVER AGAIN!

So moral of this story, take your car to RMP and listen to the man! He knows what he's doing!

And thanks everyone for reading this LONG message. I just wanted to send out a sincere and genuine THANK-YOU to Rocco and Mark at RMP for helping me out when I needed them the most!

Happy holidays and all the best! *santa*

THANKS GUYS!

What kind of Lexus SUV do u drive? I told Rocco i'll be bringing in my father's RX for it's next oil change and schedule maint...the local lexus dealers charge WAY too much for scheduled maint...and considering we just finished off our warranty this year, Rocco might be our new mechanic!*th-up* *th-up*

flawless528
12-14-2006, 09:01 AM
Makes sense to me too.. dude you got something on your nose..

oh, you're the one to talk...

mirek
12-14-2006, 05:26 PM
oh, you're the one to talk...

Really? How so?

flawless528
12-14-2006, 06:01 PM
Really? How so?

THAT stupid? :huh?:

umm you never praise your mechanic? nooo, not you.

your sig? you are in BC, so you DONT fix your car there anymore.

and strike 3: wrong thread! read the rules, if you are going to bash, then don't post!

typical polish! :rolleyes:

mirek
12-14-2006, 07:45 PM
Idiot. There is a difference between praising and sucking the dick of. This is sucking the dick of.

And I do still fix my car there,..

Typical Jew! :rolleyes:

kerisabe
12-14-2006, 09:08 PM
Why dun u guys find a room and make up? Geez, stop this bullshit already PLEASE. *drink* *drink* *drink*

flawless528
12-15-2006, 12:08 AM
Why dun u guys find a room and make up? Geez, stop this bullshit already PLEASE. *drink* *drink* *drink*

we should, i like polish hookers. easy as 1, 2, 3! *wiggle*

plus, nothing compares to sucking one all the way from another province! :D

rendered
12-15-2006, 12:48 AM
oh god. stop jacking my post! LOL

I have an RX300...

also getting our acura rsx type-s brakes done soon as well!

definatly goto ROCCO!

Understated
12-16-2006, 02:29 AM
great his is a 300 as well.... :)

thanks for the feedback *th-up*

RMPMOTORS
12-24-2006, 08:57 PM
Thanks Mark!

Remember we work on many different makes and Models!! I am glad we could help out your dad Mark!