PDA

View Full Version : 1988 BMW 735I For sale....

deaner
12-06-2006, 05:45 PM
I bought this car after selling my 560sel and don't really want it. It's a 1988 BMW 735I (not the IL) , gold in color, no rust, in really good shape. Tan leather interior (no rips or tears), certified, etested.
New brakes, front sway bar links, new water pump & rad. I had this work done to ensure a trouble free winter as the water pump was leaking and decided to have the rad changed when they were in there. the car comes with summer & winter rims and tires in very good condition. The car also has a kenwood cd player with the BMW HIFI system (sounds pretty good). I'm asking $2900.00 for it. I can't really go much lower then that on it, as I'm already loosing money. I just won't a mercedes again. PM if interested. No Secrets with this car everything works on it, all the computers and the sunroof, fog lamps!
Dean

JUS_CRZN
12-06-2006, 08:17 PM
How about some pic's?

deaner
12-07-2006, 12:39 PM
I'll post some pics of the car later on today.. have to go and get camera and snap some off....

paul christians
12-07-2006, 03:41 PM
PM SEAN, he has a M.B that is saling so you can do a trade there.......good luck brother......

deaner
12-07-2006, 05:19 PM
who is sean...? username ? I'm interested?

paul christians
12-07-2006, 09:46 PM
^^^it is HOUND.............

Hound
12-08-2006, 12:23 AM
hey there, this is Sean. Paul mentioned that you might be looking for a benz again. I have a '87 300E, Willow green metalic on tan MBtex interior (which is in really good shape). Funny thing, before I got the benz I was really wanting a 735, i found one that turned out it needed tons of work done to it so i turned and ran, came across the W124 and loved it at the time. The car has been great, few things came up afterwards that needed attention and got them delt with, after that she's been running like a champ *th-up*. But anyways, I have been on the lookout always for a chance to trade over to a BMW again as that is where my interests lie. So in a sense we both sorta wound up in the same place lol.

I really like the looks of your car, and would seriously be interested if you are to talk about the prospects of a trade. Send me a PM on here, or feel free to email me @ bt.hound at gmail dot com

Please forgive the strange way of posting my email, just trying not to get too much spam :D

I have lot's of pics of the car, here are a few:

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i70/hound11/The%20Benz/IMG_0156.jpg

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i70/hound11/The%20Benz/IMG_0154.jpg

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i70/hound11/The%20Benz/IMG_0153.jpg

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i70/hound11/The%20Benz/IMG_0150.jpg

I have almost new (they were on a KIA that a maxmeber's grandfather had, used them for a seaon and a half if memory serves, and then he took them off and I bought them off him) I would say around 98.5% tread left on them right now. Also I have all seasons that the car came with, the fronts are just above the wearbar still have tread on them but was planning on getting summers this spring anyways, the ones that were on the rear which I have are almost new as well i would guess around 80%+ tread left on them, the person I bought the car off of put them on for the safety they are hankook H714's and the ones that have the less tread are Sumitomo's, winter's are Toyo Observe G-02plus's

sorry for writing a book :D just wanted to get you some of the info quickly. Hope to hear from you soon,

Sean

P.S. I know in the picture that the front driver's side fog light cover is cracked, that picture was taken around october i believe, since then I got a new Headlamp housing from Fil @ Eurostyle *th-up* (thanks again Fil) which I put In and works and looks great, I can take more pics if you would like... Also I have the two original Wiper arms that I cleaned up and Painted the same colour as the body (looks really good actually) But found that the wiper motors for the headlamps were done their duty and so I got replacements from Fil at the same time that I have not gotten a chance to install. I also have replaced the Hood star as some kids around here tried to steal it but ended up breaking it :(

I also have an Eibach prokit springs, new in box for the car that I have not gotten a chance to install that you can have should things work out :D

JUS_CRZN
12-08-2006, 08:18 AM
Good luck you guys, you both have mint old-school cars.

Hound
12-08-2006, 11:09 AM
thanks man preciate that :)

Deaner you have a PM

deaner
12-10-2006, 08:17 AM
bump