PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Winter Beater

Ital_325i
12-06-2006, 12:10 AM
I know theres a bunch of cars on max for sale, but their either auto/ requires assembly/ or way outta my price range.

Im looking for a car that will get me through the winter. 5spd, and less than $2000. The cheaper the better, but will dish out more for a more decent car. Will consider an E30 as long as its not rotted to hell, or requires lots of work to get on the road.

I will also consider older hondas, toyotas, mazdas, VWs etc.

I would like to stay away from US cars, and would prefer Euro or Jap.

If you or you know someone who is trying to get rid of a car, please let me know.

Thank you.

$500bimmer
12-06-2006, 01:05 AM
i have an e30 its a 91 318i stick. needs an engine. lemme know if interested!

terrence330
12-06-2006, 02:40 AM
http://www.toronto-subaru-club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96893

Take a look, my friend posted this

deaner
12-06-2006, 05:25 PM
I know you don't want to spend more then 2g's, and this car is slightly more but in the long run I think that you would end up spending more then 2g's anyway all said and done. Anyhow, I bought this car after selling my 560sel and don't really want it. It's a 1988 BMW 735I (not the IL) , gold in color, no rust, in really good shape. certified, etested. New brakes, front sway bar links, new water pump & rad. I had this work done to ensure a trouble free winter as the water pump was leaking and decided to have the rad changed when they were in there. the car comes with summer & winter rims and tires in very good condition. The car also has a kenwood cd player with the BMW HIFI system (sounds pretty good). I'm asking 2800.00 for it. I can't really go much lower then that on it, as I'm already loosing money. I just won't a mercedes again. PM if interested. No Secrets with this car everything works on it, all the computers and the sunroof, fog lamps!
Dean

Ital_325i
12-06-2006, 09:42 PM
http://www.toronto-subaru-club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96893

Take a look, my friend posted this

If you could let me know what is needed to get this car on the road, to pass safety and emissions.

Thanks.

Ital_325i
12-06-2006, 09:43 PM
I know you don't want to spend more then 2g's, and this car is slightly more but in the long run I think that you would end up spending more then 2g's anyway all said and done. Anyhow, I bought this car after selling my 560sel and don't really want it. It's a 1988 BMW 735I (not the IL) , gold in color, no rust, in really good shape. certified, etested. New brakes, front sway bar links, new water pump & rad. I had this work done to ensure a trouble free winter as the water pump was leaking and decided to have the rad changed when they were in there. the car comes with summer & winter rims and tires in very good condition. The car also has a kenwood cd player with the BMW HIFI system (sounds pretty good). I'm asking 2800.00 for it. I can't really go much lower then that on it, as I'm already loosing money. I just won't a mercedes again. PM if interested. No Secrets with this car everything works on it, all the computers and the sunroof, fog lamps!
Dean

If you could post some pics of the car, also the km.

Thank you. I noticed you said you were looking at a Benz. What year/style exactly, as I currently have a 1987 300D. Perhaps we could negotiate.

$500bimmer
12-07-2006, 01:37 AM
replied

deaner
12-07-2006, 08:31 AM
The BMW 725i has 215km's , I will take some picture's of the car today for you. I would be interested in the Diesel Benz.. Is the 300d turbo?
dean