PDA

View Full Version : FS: Brand New JL Audio 300/4 AMp

sic///M
12-01-2006, 11:07 PM
This is brand new. I picked up a few amps and don't need this one. I've heard the best prices on these run $700 CND.

Will include a full JL Warranty being brand new and all.

asking $625 and can deliver for serious buyers in the GTA

This is a silver chassis model and all specs on JL 's site here> http://mobile.jlaudio.com/products_amps.php?amp_id=254

rendered
12-02-2006, 12:28 PM
lower your price.

I'll take it for $300

sic///M
12-02-2006, 12:37 PM
it's brand new, good luck finding this amp for $300, don't post on any of my threads ever again.

rendered
12-02-2006, 09:03 PM
hahah, chill. I wasn't trying to offend you at all. I can buy this amp brand new from Amazon.com In Stock and an Authorized Dealer for $399.99. Brand new as well.

http://www.bizrate.com/caramplifiers/jl-audio-300-4-2-4-channel-ab-amplifier--pid7224966/

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00078WIWI/sz-ce-20/ref=nosim

I dunno what makes people think they can get away with selling suposidly "brand new" car audio for more than what they go for from OVERPRICED JL Car audio retailers in Toronto and the GTA.

and you're getting a free thread bump ;) Don't complain.

ZiMMie
12-02-2006, 09:41 PM
hahah, chill. I wasn't trying to offend you at all. I can buy this amp brand new from Amazon.com In Stock and an Authorized Dealer for $399.99. Brand new as well.

http://www.bizrate.com/caramplifiers/jl-audio-300-4-2-4-channel-ab-amplifier--pid7224966/

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00078WIWI/sz-ce-20/ref=nosim

I dunno what makes people think they can get away with selling suposidly "brand new" car audio for more than what they go for from OVERPRICED JL Car audio retailers in Toronto and the GTA.

and you're getting a free thread bump ;) Don't complain.

show/post a JL Dealer in toronto that has that amp for sale cheaper that wat he it has for?

U WONT FIND NOT A SINGLE DEALER! they all want 700+ Plus taxes for it.
that is a good price. Stop Low balling. PM him ur offer if intrested dont post ur lowballin offers, cause it doesnt make u look good on the board and its not ur first time low ballin members on car audio.
Save ur crap and PM them.

Bump for a Good Priced amp.

rendered
12-02-2006, 11:11 PM
show/post a JL Dealer in toronto that has that amp for sale cheaper that wat he it has for?

U WONT FIND NOT A SINGLE DEALER! they all want 700+ Plus taxes for it.
that is a good price. Stop Low balling. PM him ur offer if intrested dont post ur lowballin offers, cause it doesnt make u look good on the board and its not ur first time low ballin members on car audio.
Save ur crap and PM them.

Bump for a Good Priced amp.

hahaha, sure I will. I'll go right to Dave the distributor and buy it at cost!!! Why would I waste my time with stores? I won't post dealers and prices online because most are good friends and I like to see my friends stores make money from misinformed consumers who will pay the $700+ for an amp like this.

Lowballing? hardly. that’s all JL is worth to me. Its considered low end to me, some pieces mid range at best! On a few occasions where some pieces are worthy.

I don't care what I look like to people passing through on this board. My acquaintances and good friends on here know I know audio and that’s all that matters to me.

How about I show you all my receipts and pictures of the $15,000+ of car audio I purchased (New and Used) in the last 10 months, and pictures of all those pieces I sold shortly after. Or you can come audition our Wilson, Martin Logan, and McIntosh home audio systems... That always does the job well of informing audio newbs. ;)

Besides, car audio is child’s play.
I'm not stupid. I know what most car audio pieces go for new and used.

When you come out to the meets and keep up with Paul Christians and I on a 2 hour conversation about anything audio related, then I'll consider your advice and stop wasting time "offering cash trying to help sellers on here" to those selling low end audio for me to collect for my good friends and family or just a 1 week long disposable toy for me to play with.

sic///M
12-03-2006, 12:39 PM
ok, first off. those "dealers" on Amazon aren't actual dealers. JL doesn't condone interest sales > http://mobile.jlaudio.com/jlaudio_pages.php?page_id=111

Buying any JL Audio product online voids any warranty from JL and is not a registered product. If you would like to share with everyone on Max where to get amps at cost be my guest. The truth is your full of shit. You can't get JL "at cost" for $300 since even Alpine F1 status dealers (I know the owner of one) can't get this amp for anywhere close to my asking price.

For your sake, I hope this habit of lowballing and ruining threads goes away if you ever intend on being seen as a valued member of Max. If you don't intend on being one you may as well go elsewhere, maybe the black market and conterfeit market for parts and your brand of BS and oh so helpful "knowledge" in whatever feild you think you specialize in.

\Jay

propr'one
12-03-2006, 12:45 PM
Wow. dudebro. relax.

he made you an offer, you didn't like it, move on. with that kind of attitude you'll never sell anything. If it really bothers you, ask a mod to clean the thread up, but generally offers are to be expected on FS threads.

ZiMMie
12-03-2006, 01:01 PM
hahaha, sure I will. I'll go right to Dave the distributor and buy it at cost!!! Why would I waste my time with stores? I won't post dealers and prices online because most are good friends and I like to see my friends stores make money from misinformed consumers who will pay the $700+ for an amp like this.

Lowballing? hardly. that’s all JL is worth to me. Its considered low end to me, some pieces mid range at best! On a few occasions where some pieces are worthy.

I don't care what I look like to people passing through on this board. My acquaintances and good friends on here know I know audio and that’s all that matters to me.

How about I show you all my receipts and pictures of the $15,000+ of car audio I purchased (New and Used) in the last 10 months, and pictures of all those pieces I sold shortly after. Or you can come audition our Wilson, Martin Logan, and McIntosh home audio systems... That always does the job well of informing audio newbs. ;)

Besides, car audio is child’s play.
I'm not stupid. I know what most car audio pieces go for new and used.

When you come out to the meets and keep up with Paul Christians and I on a 2 hour conversation about anything audio related, then I'll consider your advice and stop wasting time "offering cash trying to help sellers on here" to those selling low end audio for me to collect for my good friends and family or just a 1 week long disposable toy for me to play with.

Next time make a of PM rather than ruining someone thread.
Listen to ur egotistical self.
Now that wat i call childs Play.

sic///M
12-03-2006, 01:03 PM
sorry, just pisses me off a bit he expects me to take $300 for what I posted to be $625. I guess a mod can delete this thread

propr'one
12-03-2006, 01:24 PM
sorry, just pisses me off a bit he expects me to take $300 for what I posted to be $625. I guess a mod can delete this thread
Well, it is your right to sell your product at whatever you want. But check ebay. These things, new, dont go for anywhere near 700$.

(you dont have to delete the tread, a mod can just delete all reply's execpt the first one. If you like, in the future, include, "please PM offers" if you're willing to consider them. Good luck with your sale)

sic///M
12-03-2006, 02:37 PM
Well, it is your right to sell your product at whatever you want. But check ebay. These things, new, dont go for anywhere near 700$.

(you dont have to delete the tread, a mod can just delete all reply's execpt the first one. If you like, in the future, include, "please PM offers" if you're willing to consider them. Good luck with your sale)

yea, but the ones sold on Ebay don't have warranties from JL and aren't registered with JL. If you want an authentic JL amp with JL backing it you have to buy it from a dealer which would cost over 700. if you don't beleive me go to the link I provided in my reply. JL does not condone sales on the internet

Justin e36
12-03-2006, 03:39 PM

Check 12 Volt on Steeles, authorized JL Audio Dealership.
$699.99 + tax for this amp.
I was there yesterday... needed to check options for the Rx8 stereo upgrade. :)

Feel free to call and ask for yourself (416) 748-5803, this is definitely a good price.. especially if you're going to drop this kinda money on an amp--you want a warranty!

sic///m - this isn't a very good forum for car audio sales, believe me. though I understand your anger, don't get upset. $640 firm is a steal, when you find someone who's actually in the market for this amp, it'll sell right away. people just looking for 'a amp' will expect to purchase this amp for an Alpine price.

J

$500bimmer
12-03-2006, 04:25 PM
+1^^

paul christians
12-03-2006, 09:12 PM
yes this a good price for this amp,as for whit J e36 said this is not a good forum to sale things on........

BMW BMXer
12-03-2006, 10:12 PM
Check 12 Volt on Steeles, authorized JL Audio Dealership.

J

Hey J do you know the guy at 12 volt? My neighbour knows the owner pretty well. He rocks the stickers on his intrepid. I might consider going there too look at alarms (in conjuction with what we talked about before, I am paranoid now).

Also Rendered no offense man but every audio for sale post I see you post in you talk about how you are too good for the equipment being sold and how you only buy top of the line stuff, and so forth.

If the stuff being sold on this board doesn't live up to your standards then don't post. It makes you come off as a snob. Maybe you don't care but why waste your time?

McMattMan
12-03-2006, 11:12 PM

why dont u post some of this car audio u sell on Max....

propr'one
12-04-2006, 12:04 AM
^^come out to woodbridge, mark's out there pretty often. And i guess if warranty is worth it for you guys, grab this amp!

rendered
12-04-2006, 03:49 AM
why dont u post some of this car audio u sell on Max....

Its been all sold for a while. I sold everything elsewhere where I knew I wouldn't be wasting time. Never sold any car audio on max, and never would.

JL does not warrant items that are sold privately to a 2nd owner. Get your facts straight before you call me BS'ing. You for one are not an "authorized JL dealer" therefore warranty is void!

This thread deserves to be ruined. I don't like people like you giving away false information ripping other members off. I don't care if you hate me or think I'm a snob. your oppinions mean nothing to me.
FACTS are FACTS. JL WILL NOT WARRANTY YOUR NEW/USED AMP IN THE OWNERSHIP OF WHOMEVER BUYS IT NEXT.

2. Product owned by anyone other than the original purchaser from an authorized JL Audio dealer. (The warranty is not transferable and will not apply to products purchased from unauthorized dealers.)

http://mobile.jlaudio.com/jlaudio_pages.php?page_id=112

Axxe
12-04-2006, 11:16 AM
Non-transferrable warranty? What, do they right your name down when you buy the ****ing thing? That's simply rediculous.

rendered
12-04-2006, 06:11 PM
Most companies ask you to register your products, and you get some free-be's and bonus's sometimes because of it. but rarely.

if you don't register the product, they ask for proof of purchase (i.e reciet) and serial number before they consider your product repairable under warranty.

reciets from car audio stores ussually have the customers name right on it.

Think! UGH :rolleyes:

Deep 3.2TL
12-04-2006, 06:24 PM
check the off topic for sale section - JL audio 300/4 for sale there at $300...

Deep

Justin e36
12-04-2006, 06:29 PM
Hey J do you know the guy at 12 volt? My neighbour knows the owner pretty well. He rocks the stickers on his intrepid. I might consider going there too look at alarms (in conjuction with what we talked about before, I am paranoid now).

I know them very well actually. Though their install prices are a bit hefty. They're authorized Boomerang dealers too, so if you want satellite tracking... they're the ones to go to. (They installed it on my car, no complaints.. very clean and well hidden---I still can't figure out where the hid the box, and I've torn my car down to the bones numerous times!) If you want to go down and check prices, I can meet you there and give the introduction (and you can benefit from the Justin-discount.)

JL does not warrant items that are sold privately to a 2nd owner. Get your facts straight before you call me BS'ing. You for one are not an "authorized JL dealer" therefore warranty is void!

I realize they say that on their website (in the manuals too). However, JL replaced one of my W6's no problem, I bought them used. Receipt w/ date of purchase was all I needed. What system are you running? Feel free to post a response in the audio forum instead of continuing this for sale thread.

BMW BMXer
12-05-2006, 01:03 PM
Cool, I will pm you after I get my truck back.