PDA

View Full Version : BNIB! A'pexi S-AFC II Air/Fuel Computer

Justin e36
11-30-2006, 10:51 AM
This is brand new, I've never used it. I purchased this for a turbocharger install I was once planning.

This retails for well over $400 CDN new in stores currently. I purchased this online before the price dropped, after customs and conversion it came to around $450. At the time, it was a great deal. Just wish I had the chance to take advantage of it. Note that this is NOT a refurbished item like the ones selling overseas on eBay, it's brand new original, unmolested.

Asking a VERY reasonable $340 CDN.. feel free to throw offers. Best offer takes it home.

What does this do? It's a piggyback computer for your ECU. It allows you to program your custom air/fuel ratio curves on the fly for your car. No need to get a custom chip for your ECU, this will do the same thing if not better. However, it's beneficial even if you have a custom chip and would like to squeeze extra power of it, or need the chip corrected for additional mods you have installed. Allows you to fine-tune your engine, and with savable presets so you can change your fuel management as you need, it does this with 12 correction points in 200 RPM increments. It wires up to your knock sensor to make sure things are safe n' sound under the hood. It also provides various graphs... well, here.. let the specs speak for itself:

- single button menu navigation
- 12 point fuel correction in 200 RPM increments
- data storage for two different correction maps
- password protection
- integrated knock monitor
- 4 different display options.
- comes preprogrammed with 15 of the most commonly used air flow meter/pressure sensor maps (of course customizable too.)
- Fuel can be adjusted for part or full throttle
- Displays an incredible amount of data including:
- Air Flow Capacity (Hotwire and Flap Type only)
- Engine RPM
- Throttle Position
- Pressure Sensor voltage
- Karmann Frequency
- Air Flow Meter Correction
- Displays data in three different modes: Numerical, Analog, and Graph
- Numerical Mode allows the user to monitor up to four different parameters in numbers and also shows peak hold values on demand
- Analog Mode displays up to two values in an easy to read meter style display
- Graph mode offers real time graph plotting with a Ghost map trace feature built in
- The graph can replay movement up to 60 seconds.

http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/3718/apexi2ng9.jpg

http://www.monkeywrenchracing.com/cgi-bin/image/templates/apx_safc2.jpg

This is what's included:
1. Wiring Diagram Booklet for various vehicles
2. Instruction Manual
3. Operational Diagram
4. Warranty Card w/ Serial Number (matching on the back of the unit.)
5. Main Unit (still with protective plastic on)
6. Extra wire taps & mounting hardware
7. Harness for connecting to your ECU
8. Original Box

http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/1419/apexirx0.jpg

Justin e36
11-30-2006, 10:45 PM
I have a feeling this forum just might not be the right target audience here. :P

ZiMMie
12-01-2006, 07:01 AM
this will be perfect for a MAF convertion on an e30/m20.
Great price too but im soo broke its not even a joke :(.

Justin e36
12-01-2006, 09:31 AM
Interested buyer, item is on hold---pending payment.

A lot of people on bf.c are running this with their turbo/supercharger setups... someone with a stock S52 managed to dyno out another 12HP from their car, not bad. Great for tuning while on the dyno, as it'll graph out the a/f ratio on the fly, and you can make adjustments on the move. Oh yeah, and adjustments can be made not only by engine speed, but also throttle position.

J

Justin e36
12-02-2006, 08:21 PM
Sold!
Someone'll be happy with their new gadget. :)

notjoe
12-02-2006, 08:38 PM
^^^ +1 someone will be very happy!

Desisuperman
12-03-2006, 05:28 AM
I have a feeling this forum just might not be the right target audience here. :P

blah, i think this is the perefect place!!! i drove a members wrx sti, it was like sex... anyhow gl on the sale *th-up*

Boots R
12-03-2006, 05:54 AM
blah, i think this is the perefect place!!! i drove a members wrx sti, it was like sex... anyhow gl on the sale *th-up*

Perhaps you didn't read 2 posts above?

Sold!
Someone'll be happy with their new gadget. :)

propr'one
03-07-2007, 09:30 PM
Ok, this is back up for sale. I may go a different route, something more gadget-y.

Make me an offer if you like, however, if i dont get an offer i like, i'll just keep it.

Its still in brand new condition, as it was, and has not since been installed (or removed from box other than to look at it) since i bought it from justin.

propr'one
04-14-2007, 01:08 PM
bump

propr'one
05-20-2007, 02:08 PM
ttt

propr'one
05-28-2007, 06:49 PM
TTT. Ebay soon.