PDA

View Full Version : F/S -OZ Superleggera w/ 225-45-17 dunlop snows

sterlingsmg
11-28-2006, 08:14 PM
I have been a bit lazy about offering these up for sale. I have been tempted to keep them for future use.

4 Dunlop m3 winter DSST runflat tires: 225/45/17 size mounted on

4 OZ Racing Superleggera 17x8 inch wheels- BMW hubcentric 40 mm offset - no spacers centering plugs etc. required- these are built to fit specifically on BMW. OZ racing is the wheel supplier to several formula one teams including BMW Williams prior to Sauber. These are ultra light weight but strong wheels which weigh 17 lbs each and are made in Italy. Stock wheels weigh near or over 30 lbs. These wheels fit all 3 series e36 e46 z3 or z4 non M plus the new e90's. Fronts will fit M cars but will require spacers in the rear.

This combination new was $3000 from Tireworks. Wheels are basically perfect no scuffs, no curb marks. Tires are barely used and I estimate have 80% tread left.

They can easily be run as currently set for winter or swap your summer rubber over to these wheels for better performance in the summer and mount the winter tires on your stock wheels.

price $1200. Cheers,

some details posted below:

Dunlop SP Winter Sport M3 and SP Winter Sport M3 DSST (Dunlop Self-Supporting Technology run-flat tires) are Performance Winter tires that were developed to blend dry road performance with snow traction. They are sized for sports cars, coupes and sedans that come from the factory equipped with low profile tires mounted on large diameter alloy wheels and are engineered to deliver performance and traction whether the road is snow-covered or not.
Both versions of the SP Winter Sport M3 feature a silica based tread compound that remains pliable in cold temperatures. Using Dunlop V-Technology, this compound is molded into a directional tread design that helps maintain good traction on wet and slush-covered roads while its high-density lateral zigzag sipes and independent tread blocks provide the edges to help bite into snow.

Both versions of the Dunlop SP Winter Sport M3 winter radials meet the industry's severe snow service requirements and are branded with the snowflake-on-the-mountain-symbol.

Daddy
11-29-2006, 11:01 AM
Decent deal. I guess you need the run flat sensors for run flat tires?

ToBimer
11-29-2006, 04:44 PM
pics?

sterlingsmg
11-29-2006, 07:50 PM
Runflat tires will not show flat (as much) visually, but as long as you are regularly checking pressures its no big deal.

These have never lost a pound aside from temperature related pressure differences since I have had them.

working on the pics.

sterlingsmg
11-29-2006, 07:52 PM
Here are a couple of pics,

Thanks,

myndgone
11-29-2006, 11:49 PM
any pics of rims on the car?

OTTO
11-30-2006, 10:29 PM
will this fit E46 M3's?

from your forum name...i presume you have an M3?

Please disregard....just read the description...good luck with the sale!

sterlingsmg
12-01-2006, 08:21 PM
Thanks for everyone's interest, sold!!

PIMPO
12-01-2006, 08:42 PM
I wish'd i saw this when you posted, what a great deal. I have the M3 tires and they are amazing.