PDA

View Full Version : FS : 1999 Mustang GT

Manimillion
11-27-2006, 12:10 AM
It is a long shot I know, but you might know someone who is looking for a cheap way to go fast.

Silver on black interior. V8, 5spd, ps/pb/pl/pm/pw.
Only 122k km's!
Immaculate condition, 3.73 gears, 2.5" Midpipes, Magnalow mufflers.
LOTS OF SUSPENSION/CHASSIS UPGRADES! > Steeda 5 Link 2 Suspension, Steeda Lower Control Arms, Steeda Full Length Subframe Connectors, Steeda Full Competition Springs, Steeda Bumpsteer kit, Steeda Rear Swaybar, Steeda 4 bolt camber/caster plates and ALOT MORE! Too much to list. Will provide the receipts for the mods.

Asking 14995 obo.

I am open for any reasonable trades.

Here are some pictures of the car for the people who might be intersted.

http://www.manimillion.com/temp/moose/1.jpg

http://www.manimillion.com/temp/fall/1.jpg

http://www.manimillion.com/temp/fall/5.jpg

*Wheels and seats not included in the asking price. Will come with stock wheels and stock seats, willing to sell the wheels (5 of them, have a fullsize BBS spare as well) and seats if you are willing to pay more.

JazzM
11-27-2006, 12:16 AM
don't sell it :)

Seen the car in person... its a very nice car.

Good luck!

T.

Soldo
11-27-2006, 12:21 AM
Just keep the car man, quit trying to sell it. A guy i used to work with sold his Mustang Bullit this summer and he says that was the biggest mistake hes ever made. Took a pretty big loss on it too.

Just keep the thing, shes such a sexy looking car, and i LOVE the BBS' on the American Muscle. Just give that car an IRS swap from a cobra and that car will be just as good with handling (since its already got the power) as anything else you plan on getting

Manimillion
11-27-2006, 12:23 AM
don't sell it :)

Seen the car in person... its a very nice car.

Good luck!

T.

Thanks Tom, unfortunately it needs to go, I need to make room for the next car. :idea:

Just keep the car man, quit trying to sell it. A guy i used to work with sold his Mustang Bullit this summer and he says that was the biggest mistake hes ever made. Took a pretty big loss on it too.

Just keep the thing, shes such a sexy looking car, and i LOVE the BBS' on the American Muscle. Just give that car an IRS swap from a cobra and that car will be just as good with handling (since its already got the power) as anything else you plan on getting

I played with the idea before but now I am serious, I am not an american car type of guy, I bought this car because a close friend needed to sell it desperately and no one was buying it and he needed it gone asap, so it helped a friend out, and I had ALOT of fun with it this summer. But after all the money I put into it I need to stop, if I decide to keep the car I have so many plans that it will make me go bankrupt (5.4L 32v swap, f/i, tubular front end etc...)

Ant118
11-27-2006, 01:26 AM
Bump for a great guy and sweet lookin Stang. Hey man all that thing needs is a 600HP Cobra Motor:D

Ital_325i
11-27-2006, 01:53 AM
Bump for a sexy car.