PDA

View Full Version : Bimmersport #1

SUPERCHARGED
11-21-2006, 06:51 PM
I just got home from Bimmersport Automotive, i did an oilchange, my fuel filter, tranny fluid, valve cover gasket, and one ignition coil. Excellent work as always, while my car was up on the hoist charlie removed my CDV (at no extra cost *par-t* ) gear changes are soo much smother now all thanx to BIMMERSPORT AUTOMOTIVE. *th-up*

Keep up the great work guys *wave*

kerisabe
11-21-2006, 08:34 PM
Pion.. spotted u today going turning northbound from Dundas to Missi.. car looks good bro.. love the System U *love*

greekthang
11-22-2006, 11:46 AM
I just got home from Bimmersport Automotive, i did an oilchange, my fuel filter, tranny fluid, valve cover gasket, and one ignition coil. Excellent work as always, while my car was up on the hoist charlie removed my CDV (at no extra cost *par-t* ) gear changes are soo much smother now all thanx to BIMMERSPORT AUTOMOTIVE. *th-up*

Keep up the great work guys *wave*

Yup Charlie is the man. I taught him everything he knows *wiggle*

Looks like there is pure competition with RMP and Bimmersports. Look at the feedback first Charlie gets praised then RMP then Charlie. LOL

Not to knock RMP they are very competent and good at what they do but my loyality is to Charlie.

ABUSTAIF
11-25-2006, 10:08 PM
pion pion saw u today on hurontario ripping it. insane lights in the front i love yr car man keep up the good work *th-up*

SUPERCHARGED
11-26-2006, 02:38 PM
pion pion saw u today on hurontario ripping it. insane lights in the front i love yr car man keep up the good work *th-up*

Thanx buddy. How's the car?

E46er
11-27-2006, 03:10 AM
****in pion pion *uzi* I hear u ripping ur car everytime infront of CCIT....it sounds SICK*th-up*

ABUSTAIF
11-27-2006, 01:28 PM
the car is good running like a clock but winter is here so its getting stored soon :( wn weather permits she is going for a road trip to break in the engine.

SUPERCHARGED
11-27-2006, 03:48 PM
****in pion pion *uzi* I hear u ripping ur car everytime infront of CCIT....it sounds SICK*th-up*

thanx bro, i haven't seen your car for a while, did you park it yet?

Jon@Bimmersport
11-28-2006, 09:45 AM

Yo pion pion *uzi* how was the pizza yesterday at bimmersport...:D :rolleyes: :idea:

E46er
11-28-2006, 12:24 PM

yea man it's parkked now*thmbsdwn*