PDA

View Full Version : F/S or F/T 1985 Bmw 635CSI (parts car)

classiccarsr
11-21-2006, 04:19 PM
Ok so I've given up seeing that I am a college student and dont have the time nor the money in order to fix this car..........I have a 1985 Bmw 635csi with a good auto trans 4spd, It dose have a good motor with semi low you could say miles on it (I might be keeping the motor unless I get something good in a trade or something.....Bassically all the parts are there except the radiator and some misc. parts that broke during the accident but I do have some of those in replacement parts.....anyway I thought I would put it here before ebay ...This car can be fixed dont get me wrong but I just cant do it , and It dose have a clean Title...

Any questions please ask and I will answer asap
Thank you

jstalin
11-21-2006, 04:43 PM
pics? price?

chevale
11-21-2006, 05:05 PM
US or Euro model? Sport or comfort interior? Color? Any upgrades? How bad is the damage?
Thanks.

classiccarsr
11-21-2006, 07:35 PM
Sorry about that..... Pics are here in the link there is another bmw 6in it but I dont know what I am going to do with that one either.......and the reason the black car (one I am trying to sell is taken apart interior wise is the floor got wet from a flood but just the floor nothing to really worry about .....but here is the link
http://new.photos.yahoo.com/classiccarsrule85/album/576460762310892063

US or Euro model? Sport or comfort interior? Color? Any upgrades? How bad is the damage?
Thanks.

And to these questions I know its US......dont know the interior and no known upgrades when I was driving it ...lets just say it had all i needed a beefy powerhouse of an engine.....The damage is to the passenger side front it was damaged right on the corner of the front .....as seen in photos and it dose come with alot of parts that I either bought or took off....

chevale
11-21-2006, 09:29 PM
I bet you'll make a decent money if you'll put this car/parts on bigcoupe.com (http://bigcoupe.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=8).
Good luck with sale.

classiccarsr
11-21-2006, 09:48 PM
I tried gettin registered with that site and never got my email to start it up so yea i have had bad experiences already with that site....

classiccarsr
11-24-2006, 10:55 AM
bump.......anyone ??