PDA

View Full Version : One pic

Seven
11-18-2006, 01:13 AM
I plan on taking some better pictures soon, but for now, this is most likely the best I've got.

My car, Ocean Ave., South Beach, Miami. (wish I was still there :) ).

Panda Speed
11-18-2006, 02:32 AM
You know ben i almost made love to your car tonight. heheh :) Good to see u hun, take care! tonight was fun :P

Seven
11-18-2006, 09:30 AM
Hmmmmm ... that would have been interesting! Maybe next time! Let me know, I'll make sure it's all washed up for you! ;) ... Haha ... in your words, I KID I KID, I JOKE I JOKE!!

Axxe
11-18-2006, 10:38 AM
Sexy time!!

JMW
11-18-2006, 11:48 AM
ure cars dope man nice meetin u
ill trade u if u want..ive always wanted a balla 7 series

Panda Speed
11-18-2006, 12:40 PM
Hmmmmm ... that would have been interesting! Maybe next time! Let me know, I'll make sure it's all washed up for you! ;) ... Haha ... in your words, I KID I KID, I JOKE I JOKE!!

SWEEEET, ive got a date with a 7 series. *love*
AND NEIL! STOP trading cars with everyone, PFFF. You got a frigin m3 supercharged. Do i really have to tell you?

Tomek= SEXYYYY TIME! We make love to pool table. Is very nice!

Axxe
11-18-2006, 01:25 PM
King of the castle, king of the castle.

Seven
11-18-2006, 02:06 PM
ure cars dope man nice meetin u
ill trade u if u want..ive always wanted a balla 7 series

Nice meeting you too GQ. I have to return the compliments on your car, you've done that thing up very nice!! I'll think about the trade, maybe when you get your next set of tires. ;)

SWEEEET, ive got a date with a 7 series.

Wow, the love of bimmers on this board is to a level I didn't even imagine! *par-t*

Panda Speed
11-18-2006, 02:25 PM
Nice meeting you too GQ. I have to return the compliments on your car, you've done that thing up very nice!! I'll think about the trade, maybe when you get your next set of tires. ;)

Wow, the love of bimmers on this board is to a level I didn't even imagine! *par-t*

LOL Ben you dont even know! Yesterday neil lured me into his m3 with his black vaders. BLACK VADERS! LOL Don't worry i promise not to make sweet sweet love with your 7series.. *sad*

Seven
11-18-2006, 02:31 PM
LOL Ben you dont even know! Yesterday neil lured me into his m3 with his black vaders. BLACK VADERS! LOL Don't worry i promise not to make sweet sweet love with your 7series.. *sad*

I know, I was there when he lured you in (well, the first time anyway) ... I was kinda jealous I must admidt, but I got over it ... especially when that man-ho came back with another woman in the passenger seat. :D I'm joking Neil, you're a good guy.

Just for the record, I'm not worried about you making love to my 7 ... I'll give you the keys, go crazy! :) ... Sim Sima, who's makin' love to ma bimma?

Panda Speed
11-18-2006, 02:55 PM
LOL!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA LMAO ROFL. There was only that first time!! Neil is a manwhore, i must admit :P With his gotti hair, his m3 supercharged, and his gino-self. HAHAHA! But I got the keys to Ben's seven= awwww Yea, NO FILMING US! hahahaha *hugs 7* no ones gonna take u away, i promise :)

JMW
11-18-2006, 03:01 PM
100% not a gino..and w.e the gotti hair is gone now...although all the girls that see me on the street and flash me when im in my m3,,,or writ their numers on their windows in lipstick for me to see while we parked at the light dont seem to care bout my gotti hair hahah

Panda Speed
11-18-2006, 03:04 PM
Yes but think about how many other guys they finish their lipsticks off, writing their numbers on their windows..
All i gotta say is, for the girls on this forumn they know what i mean.
Were females, we drive manual, we own bmws, and were cool people. LOL!
In a world, where majority of men take more interest in cars, its much easier for us to get noticed :P Booo yaaaaaa take that MR. IM SO COOL WITH MY M3 AND IS STILL A GINO! :P :P hehehe

JMW
11-18-2006, 03:06 PM
ye i noticed u and ure hot car...
yes i am mr. cool
and u can call me a gino all u want, because at the end of the day, when i step into my REAL m3, and turn the key,,,,all those other lil details of life dont matter...
xoxox

Panda Speed
11-18-2006, 03:09 PM
:O *sniff* Well you know what id be pretty confident with a real m3. But i just love cruising in the summer with the top down letting my hair fly anywayz, jumping out of the pool and just jumping into the car and cruising. So I AM VERY VERY HAPPY WITH MY BABY *kisses 325i* don't let him talk to you like that, its okay, your still very sexy to me. :)

JMW
11-18-2006, 05:06 PM
i can jump out of my olympic sized pool in my back yard, then go into my m3..and put the windows down and feel the wind through my hair lmfao

Panda Speed
11-18-2006, 05:26 PM
okay seriously... now i hate you. PFFFFF! Olympic sized pool, and my m3, blah blah blah blah. Hmpf, ive had enough "GQ" for one day.

Seven
11-18-2006, 09:08 PM
Were females, we drive manual, we own bmws, and were cool people.

Yep, like in the Danity Kane song, Amanda would be what they call a "Show Stopper".

This is for chicas with the Beamers, A6's
67 Chevy, Maserati, or a Lexus
Say oh (oh!)
Oh (oh oh!)
Break 'em off somethin proper like a real show stopper

Oh Oh!:cool:

Panda Speed
11-19-2006, 04:13 AM
HAHAHAHHA. Thank goodness Ben here. :P Mr. Neilie would have head 10times the size of his body hehehe :)

Panda Speed
11-19-2006, 12:40 PM
I DIDNT EVEN realize u put the song is. AWWW yeah :) Oh ohhh
I was talking to my mom about the work i plan to do in spring time.... now she wants me to sell my car and get a 2001-2003 330i cabriolet... :S i dont know what the hell to decide... :(

Seven
11-19-2006, 02:51 PM
Your Mom wants you to do that?? That's cool ... I'd go with your Mom's advice if the money factor isn't playing that much of a role. Get as new as you can, probably won't have to worry about a paint job and you'll have more power! ... The e36 guys will forgive you, eventually. And hey, you might even be able to take rendered's ride off your "cars to make love to" list, since you'll have your own! Haha, and what you do with your car is, your business. :)

Panda Speed
11-19-2006, 03:33 PM
HAHAHAHAH oh Ben, Nothings coming off my list, but lets not forget yours is still@the top. Don't forget your promised i could have the keys :P HAHAHAHAHA. I kid i kid, yeah i guess its a proposition ill have to go for, ive had a 325i 94' before with dinan 3 kit... :( Even though i loved as i love this one causes alot of problems :(

LIST OF CARS TO MAKE LOVE TO:
1. Of course mine first sillies :P
2. Seven's
3. GQ's supercharged M3
4. Rendered's

Seven
11-19-2006, 05:06 PM
2nd on the list, above a supercharged M3?? ... Sweet!! :cool: ... Sorry Neil ... and just wait till I supercharge my 7! ;)

rodo
11-19-2006, 05:13 PM
Collins Ave. at Bal Harbor FTW

Seven
11-20-2006, 12:04 PM
Collins Ave. at Bal Harbor FTW

I'm a little slow, I'm not sure what you are saying.

spoony_prelude
09-21-2007, 03:18 PM
:O *sniff* Well you know what id be pretty confident with a real m3. But i just love cruising in the summer with the top down letting my hair fly anywayz, jumping out of the pool and just jumping into the car and cruising. So I AM VERY VERY HAPPY WITH MY BABY *kisses 325i* don't let him talk to you like that, its okay, your still very sexy to me. :)

hey panda speed, you wouldnt happen to have a wind deflecter by any chance would u??? im dying to get one, but their pretty hard to find!*sad*