PDA

View Full Version : Must sell E28 parts

Eurostyle
12-02-2002, 11:13 AM
Parts are still on the car (83 524TD) but I need to scrap it very soon, so make an offer if you need any of this:

Hood (no rust) $100
Trunk lid (no rust) $75
4 aluminum rims with Micheline tires $150/set
Windshield $50
Rear glass $50
Side glass $25/each
European bumpers $250/both (no front signals)
Interior (4 seats in good cond.) $150 all
1 front fender (mint, no rust) $125
1 door (no rust) $50
Exhaust from downpipe back $100 (for TD only, no cat)

Eurostyle
12-02-2002, 11:16 AM
one more...

bmwm5lover
12-04-2002, 08:07 PM
whats going on with the window we talked about?

Eurostyle
12-09-2002, 03:58 PM
I need to get ride of the car before it snows, so new price is $300 for the whole car. MUST SELL ASAP!!!

bmwm5lover
12-09-2002, 07:47 PM
how about this friday after 5:30, come on bro, i need that window!

Eurostyle
12-09-2002, 08:53 PM
At that time it will be too dark and cold to take it off (car is outside!) but i'll try to get it off during the week...

jeremy
12-09-2002, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by Eurostyle
I need to get ride of the car before it snows, so new price is $300 for the whole car. MUST SELL ASAP!!!

does it run ??

Eurostyle
12-09-2002, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by jeremy

does it run ??

No, it has no engine. I got it for the turbo which is going on my car sometime next year:D I'm also using the crank to build my engine since the TD uses the same forged crank as the M's!!!
I have no use for the rest of the car but just cant scrap it! Its 1 of 4 euro TD's imported in Canada!

bmwm5lover
12-09-2002, 09:37 PM
has it still got the euro light on????(if it does, than i might think oif buyin it)
an also, sure, take it off during the week, shouldnt be too long to do, and ill come pick it up anytime, and if not me than my dad...also, u know which window it is right?

Eurostyle
12-09-2002, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by bmwm5lover
has it still got the euro light on????(if it does, than i might think oif buyin it)
an also, sure, take it off during the week, shouldnt be too long to do, and ill come pick it up anytime, and if not me than my dad...also, u know which window it is right?

The lights were the first thing to sell! You need the small rear window on the passenger side, right?

jeremy
12-09-2002, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by Eurostyle

No, it has no engine. I got it for the turbo which is going on my car sometime next year:D I'm also using the crank to build my engine since the TD uses the same forged crank as the M's!!!
I have no use for the rest of the car but just cant scrap it! Its 1 of 4 euro TD's imported in Canada!

1 of 4 ...and you robbed parts from it...tell me it didnt run in the first palce ??

bmwm5lover
12-09-2002, 09:53 PM
Darn it! Thanx for telling me!!!!:huh?: *uzi*
lol, anyways, ya its the little triangle like window on the right back passenger door.
o, btw, has this thing go tthe front bumper spoiler???

Eurostyle
12-10-2002, 03:14 AM
Originally posted by jeremy

1 of 4 ...and you robbed parts from it...tell me it didnt run in the first palce ??

There is a funny story behind that:
I got the car from a guy that had a few TD's, he really loved that car! it was almost a part of the familly! A few years ago the car spun a main bearing, so he parked it (outside, almost in the woods!). When I got the car he said it wont start, it's been sitting for 2 years! So me and E36_freak go an a road trip to bring the car back (150+km, almost die on the way, but thats another story!). Once home, I put a battery in it, not even tightening the cables, thinking its hopeless anyways....1st crank and the old diesel starts!!! Now thats German engineering!!!

Eurostyle
12-10-2002, 03:18 AM
Darn it! Thanx for telling me!!!!:huh?: *uzi*
lol, anyways, ya its the little triangle like window on the right back passenger door.
o, btw, has this thing go tthe front bumper spoiler???

No, just the original euro bumpers, no spoiler...sorry:confused:

bmwm5lover
12-10-2002, 10:49 PM
ok, lets make plans to come by
how about tomorrow during the day
im sick, so im not goin to school...

Eurostyle
12-10-2002, 11:44 PM
I will be taking it out tomorrow morning because the car is sold and will be towed away during the day. Give me a call around noon so I can let you know when we can meet. Cell # is 416 821-2578.

bmwm5lover
12-12-2002, 09:56 PM
Thanx for the window bro!! I should be installing it as soon as i can...Lets hope its b4 iu forget how....LOL

Eurostyle
12-13-2002, 04:31 AM
Thanx for the window bro!! I should be installing it as soon as i can...Lets hope its b4 iu forget how....LOL

No problem! But dont you have tints on you windows? Are you going to tint this one too? Anyways, if you need help you still have my #....

bmwm5lover
12-13-2002, 01:42 PM
Im definitelly gonna tint it. I was thinking of doing it myself, so i went to Crappy tire, and the only size of tint foil they have is like 15 times as much as i need, for like 20$, so im gonna take it to some shop to get it professionally done, i dont think it should be toooo expensive. A friend of mine goes, why not leave it clear, and i snapped on him, im like, "you idiot, do you think itll look good if you had a tint, tinit, clear, tint, windows?" he is like "No", im like"Bro shut ur trap" LOL, it was funny......heheheheeh(just pointless conversation i guess) But ya, its getting tinted...And ya, if i have any probs, ill be sure to call.
Tahnx again*wave*