PDA

View Full Version : Ryan Dunn


prophet
12-01-2002, 09:14 PM
http://www.ryandunn.tv/bmw.html

mkgino
12-01-2002, 09:24 PM
You would think he would get something more than a 318ti with all the cash he makes.

prophet
12-01-2002, 09:41 PM
i was thinking the same thing.

SickFinga
12-02-2002, 02:00 AM
Considering he has 330ti supercharged it is not really a 318ti anymore

mkgino
12-02-2002, 03:38 AM
It has an S/C? Oh I didnt see that, it must me sh*t fast!!

SickFinga
12-02-2002, 03:40 AM
http://www.ryandunn.tv/images/bmw1.jpg

mkgino
12-02-2002, 03:43 AM
Is that the 1.8 ti engine?? Then actually it would probably be a little faster than the E36 M3 I think..........

SickFinga
12-02-2002, 03:44 AM
Originally posted by mkgino
Is that the 1.8 ti engine?? Then actually it would probably be a little faster than the E36 M3 I think..........

It is almost like yours, he just doesn't have BMW M POWER cover

Jon@Bimmersport
12-02-2002, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by SickFinga


It is almost like yours, he just doesn't have BMW M POWER cover

who has it? mkgino? mkgino dont do that...you have 328 not M3! no M power cover until you actually drop the M engine!

SickFinga
12-02-2002, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by E46_lover


who has it? mkgino? mkgino dont do that...you have 328 not M3! no M power cover until you actually drop the M engine!

Is it really so hard to understand me?? If yes, I'm sorry, if no, e46_lover read before post.

What I meant is that engine looks almost like mkgino's(2.8l) , but it(Dunn's engine) doesn't have BMW M POWER cover(CAUSE IT IS 3.0L engine)

Jon@Bimmersport
12-02-2002, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by SickFinga


Is it really so hard to understand me?? If yes, I'm sorry, if no, e46_lover read before post.

What I meant is that engine looks almost like mkgino's(2.8l) , but it(Dunn's engine) doesn't have BMW M POWER cover(CAUSE IT IS 3.0L engine)

oh i thought u were refering to MKgino's engine cover...sorry dude, dont go nuts!

is it the euro or NA 3.0l?

prophet
12-02-2002, 10:02 PM
that style of BMW looks like someone jsut cut off the trunk looks kinda ugly *th-up*

SickFinga
12-02-2002, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by E46_lover


oh i thought u were refering to MKgino's engine cover...sorry dude, dont go nuts!

is it the euro or NA 3.0l?


Japanese

mkgino
12-02-2002, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by prophet
that style of BMW looks like someone jsut cut off the trunk looks kinda ugly *th-up*

Uhh, its a hatchback dude :huh?:

325Ryan
12-05-2002, 02:37 PM
Is that the 1.8 ti engine?? Then actually it would probably be a little faster than the E36 M3 I think..........

Dude, count the cylinders. a 1.8 is a 4 banger, this is obviously a 6 cylinder of some kind

330DTM
12-05-2002, 05:26 PM
It's most likely the 3.0L US spec motor w/a Vortech (V1) supercharger. Looks like it's made by ERT, but who knows.

Anyways you can tell if it's a US or Euro, b/c intake manifold on the Euro's...it has individual throttle bodeis that's why you see the circular buldge while on the US, it's one big chunk of plastic

Check it out...
US SPEC 3.0L
http://www.bmwmregistry.com/faq/S50_US.jpg

Euro SPec (3.2L euro...looks similar to 3.0L euro but this is a better view)
http://www.bmwmregistry.com/faq/S50_B32_Engine.jpg

89325i
12-08-2002, 09:46 PM
you think about it maybe he purposely got the 318 hatchback instead of a coupe because it is lighter.

mkgino
12-09-2002, 03:37 AM
Originally posted by 89325i
you think about it maybe he purposely got the 318 hatchback instead of a coupe because it is lighter.

Yeah, I didnt think that cause I didnt know he had the motor swap and supercharger, I only saw 1 exterior pic and commented