PDA

View Full Version : Maintaining leather seats.


mkgino
11-30-2002, 04:07 PM
I have never used anything on my leather seats to maintain them at all before. I was wondering what the best stuff is to use on them? I can see them starting to flake off a bit and was wondering what everyone here uses to keep them clean and to restore them

M50E30
11-30-2002, 06:01 PM
I just posted this URL earlier today but here it goes...

http://www.lexol.com/

tlaselva
11-30-2002, 11:54 PM
Zaino has a leather treatment.
Used it on my M. Gives it a eggshellish finish, without an oily finsh. Gives it a protective coating in case of coffe spills, etc.

If ur ever in the Brampton area on a weekend, pm me and you can give ur seat a coat to see if u like.

M50E30
12-01-2002, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by tlaselva
Zaino has a leather treatment.
Used it on my M. Gives it a eggshellish finish, without an oily finsh. Gives it a protective coating in case of coffe spills, etc.

If ur ever in the Brampton area on a weekend, pm me and you can give ur seat a coat to see if u like.

I also have heard good things about Zaino products. I wish I had leather seats so Tony can do a free demonstration! LOL! Also if anyone has had a bad experiance with a product you should speak up and warn fellow members!

*th-up*

mkgino
12-01-2002, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by tlaselva
Zaino has a leather treatment.
Used it on my M. Gives it a eggshellish finish, without an oily finsh. Gives it a protective coating in case of coffe spills, etc.

If ur ever in the Brampton area on a weekend, pm me and you can give ur seat a coat to see if u like.

Well I'll take your word for it, your a smart guy. But where did you get it from?? I dont think they have it at canadian tire, but Im not sure. Also how much am I probably gonna spend? thanks

tlaselva
12-01-2002, 03:05 AM
Originally posted by mkgino


Well I'll take your word for it, your a smart guy. But where did you get it from?? I dont think they have it at canadian tire, but Im not sure. Also how much am I probably gonna spend? thanks

Zaino Site:
Zaino Order Link (http://www.zainobros.com)

I ordered my Zaino kit from this guy.
He's a distributor of Zaino products in Ontario.
Just email him @ michadam@rogers.com for more info.

I've also heard that a retailer called BarberShop carries thier line.
Apparently there's one at Square One.

FastM3
12-01-2002, 11:26 AM
barbershop?? :huh?:

ya i think there is one in square one...it's a real barbershop but he carries all the ferrari and car stuff...i dunno why he would have it though....oh well

mkgino
12-01-2002, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by pasta325i
barbershop?? :huh?:

ya i think there is one in square one...it's a real barbershop but he carries all the ferrari and car stuff...i dunno why he would have it though....oh well

Huh? What do you mean real barber shop???

WASABI
12-01-2002, 05:44 PM
yeah, Barber's Chair in Square One, carries Zaino products. I use Mothers leather cleaner/conditioner, I think they work well, but I'd like to try other products as well.