PDA

View Full Version : 2nd time my car got hit this week

e36_freak
11-29-2002, 11:30 PM
I hate dum people i swear... i'm friggin pissed off. on wednesday i parked my car at school and someone hit my front end.... the hood has a hugh mark with many scratches.... my driver side grill is pushed in. i was so pissed.... then today i went into a mini mall to get my hair cut and came out.... some fuken bitch wacked my bumper... looks like someone's trailer hitch backed into the bumper.. there's a 2 inch (diameter) hole where paint and fiberglass used to be. and also there's a hugh crack about an inch below the hole...
i'm so pissed off!!!!
i'll try to get some pix of it asap.

Eurostyle
11-29-2002, 11:40 PM
If I was you I'd BE PISSED!!!! I'd *uzi* *uzi* *uzi* someone!!!!

bart320i
11-29-2002, 11:49 PM
YOU JUST GOT THAT THING PAINTED.:eek: . I WOULD BE FU**CKING LOSING IT!:mad:

SickFinga
11-30-2002, 12:07 AM
damn, with that luck you better stay home for a while

M50E30
11-30-2002, 12:59 AM
Damn! That sucks! I think you should start to park away from other cars at parking lots. Well get any exposed metal painted before the snow and salt eat away at it!

Hey! I found a pic of your car! Sorry just had to! Besides you have to have a good laugh after being through that BS. :D Cool!

*th-up*

WASABI
11-30-2002, 01:27 AM
There are idiot drivers everywhere. Even if you park your car at the farthest point, someone will still park beside you. :mad:

Sorry to hear, but what goes around comes around! They'll get theirs. *uzi* *uzi* *uzi*

Jon@Bimmersport
11-30-2002, 03:20 PM
mike seems like your always getting bad luck! that so sucks man

mkgino
11-30-2002, 03:27 PM
Wow I cant believe it!! That sucks, you just got your car back man, and it gets hit again. Put some pics up, do u have any?

e36_freak
11-30-2002, 07:11 PM
Yah i know it sux..... i've been so pissed.....
but vodka fixes everything....
i'll get some pix up asap....
gotta find someone with digicam.... since i barely go to the office now...

swisherchico
11-30-2002, 08:07 PM
Im sorry to hear that man. Did they leave any notes on you car so you could contact them, or did you actually see them do it. People can be so stupid and rude :mad: *uzi* :mad: *uzi* :mad:

Autotechnica
11-30-2002, 08:08 PM
Christ! Hard to believe that anyone could have such bad luck. Are you sure someone isn't purposely targeting your car?

Sorry to hear about that, I always park far far away from any other cars or traffic to avoid these situations. Luckily I live in Richmond Hill, where everyone respects each other's cars :)

Bryan

SpoolinS6
11-30-2002, 08:30 PM
DAMN stupid people with no respect for BIMMERS we should all *uzi* them!

e36_freak
12-01-2002, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by M_powered
DAMN stupid people with no respect for BIMMERS we should all *uzi* them!

yah i agree.....
no thos dame bastards didn't leave no notes or nothing
and i didn't see the bastards do it... or i'd get my solid metal rod outta the trunk and start swinging....
i wish i saw them... they'd get a shit load from me.....
i should park my car at home... and not drive it.... o wait no... than there's a chance my mom'll back into it or something.... or my dad dropping shit on it......
shit my car's not safe anywhere!!!!!!!!

mkgino
12-01-2002, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by e36_freak

yah i agree.....
no thos dame bastards didn't leave no notes or nothing
and i didn't see the bastards do it... or i'd get my solid metal rod outta the trunk and start swinging....
i wish i saw them... they'd get a shit load from me.....
i should park my car at home... and not drive it.... o wait no... than there's a chance my mom'll back into it or something.... or my dad dropping shit on it......
shit my car's not safe anywhere!!!!!!!!

Well I wouldnt go that far (although you were probably being sarcastic) but its not good to live your life in fear. Just drive and try to enjoy your car as best as you can. When these things happen remember that its just a car, and insurance will hopefully take care of it.

BMW BMXer
12-01-2002, 01:39 AM
Ya its the worst getting ur car ****ed after paint

my cars goin back to the paintshop again when i get some $$:(

sucks dude

Eurostyle
12-01-2002, 11:58 AM
Mike, post some of those nice pics you got...the one in the park when you just got the car back from the paint shop...

RaFBM325e
12-01-2002, 12:13 PM
**** thats balls.
i had someone back into me when i was parked in front of a convenience store last week.
the funy thing is that my car got zero damage and the guys bumer like had a scratch and a dent. He hit my drivers door on that rubber thing a think.
the bad thing is a jumped out of the car and started yelling a swearing and shit...then i see this little old man come out of the car and he starts walkin over. so u shut up and felt like a jackass. He probably couldn;t hear me anyway but i was really nice to him after and told him not to worry when i saw my car and then his lol.

but its the worst feeling when u standing there and u see a car backing up into you and u can;t do nothing about it.

e36_freak
12-01-2002, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by mkgino

Well I wouldnt go that far (although you were probably being sarcastic) but its not good to live your life in fear. Just drive and try to enjoy your car as best as you can. When these things happen remember that its just a car, and insurance will hopefully take care of it.

actually i wasn't really being sarcastic about those things....
well first last winter i parked my car in the garage and my dad decided to stack some shit ontop of some lockers i have in my garage... the shit fell and dented my hood... nice dents...
than spring came or something my mom backed out of the driveway and she banged my driver side quarter panel....
than a week later i got into accident... bitch hit me..... i get my car back and a month or so later i got hit in the parking lot at school and 2 days later i got hit in the bumper by what looks like a trailer hitch.....
so my car's not safe anywhere

bart320i
12-01-2002, 08:20 PM
Wow that sucks man. You have some bad luck! PM me I might be able to hook you up

e36_freak
12-03-2002, 02:21 PM
here are the pix of the accident........

this is the front bumper

e36_freak
12-03-2002, 02:23 PM
this picture doesn't show the damage too well.....
but u can picture it

the top corners of the grill have dented into the metal piece

e36_freak
12-03-2002, 02:24 PM
this one is the damage that was done to the hood.... note that below the hood the paint chipped off there too... my guess is when the hood was hit it pushed downwards and hit that metal piece below it and chipped the paint off

M50E30
12-03-2002, 04:08 PM
Damn that really sucks dude! I think you shold invent a plastic bubble for your car when you are out driving. :D

Gamite
12-03-2002, 04:19 PM
Holy shit man, that really really really sucks, and just after you got the thing done up too!! This is the worst time of year, all those soccer mom's rushing to the mall to do their christmas shopping.

Euro_E30
12-03-2002, 04:47 PM
shit bro... that sucks i would be friggin pissed too... i guess the only place u go that wont get hit is at tims.....lol....*shiner*

e36_freak
12-03-2002, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by M50E30
Damn that really sucks dude! I think you shold invent a plastic bubble for your car when you are out driving. :D

Shit that's funny..... because one of my friend told me the exact same thing......
maybe i should invent some kind of cacoon for my car......for when i park it..... or like in bat man.... when he parked his car... all the metal shields come out and like cover up the car......

Originally posted by Euro_E30
shit bro... that sucks i would be friggin pissed too... i guess the only place u go that wont get hit is at tims.....lol....*shiner*

LOL...... so true..... haven't got any hits there.......
:D :D

Sylak
12-03-2002, 10:23 PM
Bah the bad thong about that are not teh dommage itself.. but te fact that people doesnt LOOK when they drinving! and that when you it a other car you Cannot ran anway like taht!! people suck!!
and by the way if you never use you're insurance you you'll have pay thousand of $$ for nothing!
my car need a pay job ( i got rust a 3-4 place but nothing alarming a 2 scratch) so if someone bump my car i'lll be able to get a paitn job for free lol :-)

Polish
12-03-2002, 10:47 PM
thats a bitch man, thank god hasnt happened to me, must be cause i double park it everywhere i go, it may be stock, but **** everyone, people cant park, and when they hit it, they wont pay for it, so im taking 2+ spaces *angel*

sorry to hear about the car mikey, and you just had it taken out of the shop no?*thmbsdwn*

mkgino
12-04-2002, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by Sith
thats a bitch man, thank god hasnt happened to me, must be cause i double park it everywhere i go, it may be stock, but **** everyone, people cant park, and when they hit it, they wont pay for it, so im taking 2+ spaces *angel*

sorry to hear about the car mikey, and you just had it taken out of the shop no?*thmbsdwn*

Be careful when you do that. I used to do that, but someone can key your car for double parking.*thmbsdwn*

Phantom
12-04-2002, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by mkgino

Be careful when you do that. I used to do that, but someone can key your car for double parking.*thmbsdwn*

So very true. Or kick the side of your car real hard. Seen it happen.