PDA

View Full Version : whats next on my list

Betray
11-28-2002, 06:35 PM
god i still dont want a brand new wrx or rsx.. so im looking at some used bmws, and i see like 120km ones.. what you guys think? problems waiting to happen if i bought that? like i know my cav was giving me quite a few problems at this age..

but would a 328? m3? at this mileage gimme same problems?

anyone who has those cars with the mileage same or more please respond

sorry guys about all these "my" car posts but its so frustrating for me to buy the right car this time..
since i might be stuck with it for another 3 years of my life!

SickFinga
11-28-2002, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by Betray
god i still dont want a brand new wrx or rsx.. so im looking at some used bmws, and i see like 120km ones.. what you guys think? problems waiting to happen if i bought that? like i know my cav was giving me quite a few problems at this age..

but would a 328? m3? at this mileage gimme same problems?

anyone who has those cars with the mileage same or more please respond

sorry guys about all these "my" car posts but its so frustrating for me to buy the right car this time..
since i might be stuck with it for another 3 years of my life!

guess what??!!!! I'm close to that.
well here are some problems at that milage
1. Timing Chain tensioner will be kicking soon.
2. Seatbelt connector is like a recall
3. HORN IS NOT WORKING.
4. and you know my muffler broke, that's about it.

ohhh and exhaust rubber hanger is ripped, not a big deal though

Betray
11-28-2002, 07:07 PM
see to me thats alot of problems
not all are immediate attention tho

SickFinga
11-28-2002, 07:09 PM
I wouldn't say that's a lot of problem really. Those are pretty minor, consideting how I rape my car everyday.

Jon@Bimmersport
11-28-2002, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by SickFinga
rape my car everyday.

sounds like someone needs a girlfriend! haha j/k vlad

well betray, the list wouldnt be so long if you didnt bust his horn now would it? but i would say go with the 328...if you want lower insurance and still a pimp ride go with 328, but why not just get like e46 323ci or 328ci? they are almost the same price!

bart320i
11-29-2002, 02:13 AM
I say if your looking for a used bimmer have a mechanic look at it. Try to buy from older people since they don't rape theirs cars and follow dealer advice to the last word. There are some really nice 328's out there if you look hard.

Betray
11-29-2002, 02:24 AM
e46 are SO MUCH

m3 insurance isnt that much for me... just a high priced car!!

umm i dont want 323 cause to slow for me
i dont wanna buy a bmw for its name..

im thinking e36 328, but no low clicks!

Jon@Bimmersport
11-29-2002, 08:11 AM
2 of the M3's in the trader have titles...thin air already told me...there are some eurospecs..why not get one of those? how much cash do u have for the car?

Betray
11-29-2002, 02:31 PM
titles?
not alot =)

djcontra
11-29-2002, 04:41 PM
you'll be very happy with the e36 328is
it's got enough balls to put a smile to most of our faces, and you can get one for a decent price too without breaking your wallet. With the money you have left over you can buy a nice body kit and rims or something.