PDA

View Full Version : what i want to do


jeremy
11-28-2002, 02:18 PM
just so know one thinks i copied them.....this is waht i plan on doing to my car next year...

1- bull nose hood. also have cf one for spare

2-scissor doors

3-new rims

4-get rid of touring spoiler...put new style spoiler on...maybe

5-change rear lights....Dont know too what yet, maybe twin tails

6-paint orange red pearl metalic (porsche color)

7-build up cage more, toss rear seats and maybe add sparco fronts

thats all i can think of off the top of my head *th-up*

jeremy
11-28-2002, 02:19 PM
2

jeremy
11-28-2002, 02:20 PM
3

SpoolinS6
11-28-2002, 02:30 PM
eh jeremmy dont forget the wing is for me for the price i asked u for remember ! i still want it!

jeremy
11-28-2002, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by M_powered
eh jeremmy dont forget the wing is for me for the price i asked u for remember ! i still want it!

hahah...u worry too much....what kinda car do you have ? a e30 with a 3.5L motor in it ? pics ? engine bay pics ????*th-up*

Kal
11-28-2002, 03:12 PM
jeremy

i'm a big fan of ur car...but y r u gonna rip out the back seats man...r u trying to make it into a full track car??

from the few pics i have seen of ur interior...it looks sweet.....

if u rip them out ur car is gonna look too much like a track car i think....but if thats the look ur goin for...then do it!

p.s. even though i like ur current colour i think the porsche colour is gonna look off the hook*th-up*

kal

M50E30
11-28-2002, 08:08 PM
R U serious about that hood? :huh?: OMG! :eek: I'm sorry but that gets a...

Slowered318
11-28-2002, 08:18 PM
Jeremy.. are you selling the monza's? if so how much?

SpoolinS6
11-28-2002, 09:52 PM
what ur ganna do is ganna be crazy!! especialy the doors!

Eurostyle
11-28-2002, 11:39 PM
Sorry Jeremy but the door idea is long taken!!! I was working on that in the summer but I need more time/money. If you want I can hook you up with a guy that does them! Takes abuot two weeks to do...

jeremy
11-29-2002, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by Eurostyle
Sorry Jeremy but the door idea is long taken!!! I was working on that in the summer but I need more time/money. If you want I can hook you up with a guy that does them! Takes abuot two weeks to do...

can you find what he charges for me ....*th-up* *th-up*

Eurostyle
11-29-2002, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by jeremy


can you find what he charges for me ....*th-up* *th-up*

Its between $3 and $4k...

jeremy
11-29-2002, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by Eurostyle


Its between $3 and $4k...

how bout.....50 bucks and a case of beer ?? do you know what is involved ? i would rather do the project myself *th-up*

M3_Styles
11-29-2002, 06:08 PM
hey jeremy,
just wondering, r u ganna do yur doors like the pic of that hamann u posted, cuz those arent really scissor doors.
or r u ganna do actual scissor doors? like the lambos for example, c how they cut when opening and closing?
just wondering which style yur going with
they both look sik

M3_Styles
11-29-2002, 06:11 PM
that looks so sik

jeremy
11-29-2002, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by Chrome///m3
that looks so sik

i think doing it like the bimmer would be easier,,, i have to see what is involved..I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOO BROKE...:confused:

jeremy
11-29-2002, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by Slowered318
Jeremy.. are you selling the monza's? if so how much?

i wouldnt charge for the rubber....since there pretty much toast.."find out what list is for the "team dynamic monza's 18x8 in white are" i would sell em' for like 35 % less....i bought them this past june

Eurostyle
11-29-2002, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by jeremy


how bout.....50 bucks and a case of beer ?? do you know what is involved ? i would rather do the project myself *th-up*

If you do it it will cost less then $50 and you get to drink the beer*th-up* You need to know how to weld, have a lot of time on your hands and not being afraid to F#$K up your car!!!

jeremy
11-30-2002, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by Eurostyle


If you do it it will cost less then $50 and you get to drink the beer*th-up* You need to know how to weld, have a lot of time on your hands and not being afraid to F#$K up your car!!!

gotta a shop www.fibacanning.com ...good buddy is head welder...lots of time... can you give me the breakdown procedure of what i need to do...*th-up*

Eurostyle
11-30-2002, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by jeremy


gotta a shop www.fibacanning.com ...good buddy is head welder...lots of time... can you give me the breakdown procedure of what i need to do...*th-up*

Custom fabrication of the hinge..thats all..but it sounds easyer then it is! You need to find out how you want the door to swing and find a place to put it!!!

jeremy
11-30-2002, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by Eurostyle


Custom fabrication of the hinge..thats all..but it sounds easyer then it is! You need to find out how you want the door to swing and find a place to put it!!!

just like the silver one in this thread...i guess i would use a couple of gas cylinders as well

jeremy
11-30-2002, 12:48 AM
maybe i can check out your buddys shop so i can get an idea ?

Eurostyle
11-30-2002, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by jeremy
maybe i can check out your buddys shop so i can get an idea ?

I dont think it will help you at all!!! I looked at some of his work but cars are so different that unless you see it on an E30 it will be totally different!

jeremy
12-01-2002, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by Eurostyle


Custom fabrication of the hinge..thats all..but it sounds easyer then it is! You need to find out how you want the door to swing and find a place to put it!!!

theres gotta be more too it than that ? oh well, if i can scrape up some cash to get my car painted i will give the doors a shot first...
thanks *th-up*

jeremy
12-01-2002, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by Kal
jeremy

i'm a big fan of ur car...but y r u gonna rip out the back seats man...r u trying to make it into a full track car??

from the few pics i have seen of ur interior...it looks sweet.....

if u rip them out ur car is gonna look too much like a track car i think....but if thats the look ur goin for...then do it!

p.s. even though i like ur current colour i think the porsche colour is gonna look off the hook*th-up*

kal

the thing is, no one can get in my backs seats n.e ways because of the roll bars...the car needs a paint job and to paint it the same color would be astronomical...the porscche color is only 274.00 a gallon (my cost)

Jon@Bimmersport
12-01-2002, 01:57 PM
jeremy, do you plan on selling your seats? i mean the front ones

Pedro91'318i
12-02-2002, 03:39 AM
jeremy,
where'd you find those rims at? cuz i want those ones too and was thinking of getting them after winter. i know a site that has em kinda cheap, so just curious. BTW never found out anymore about the CF eyelids.

djcontra
12-02-2002, 01:28 PM
jeremy,, let me know where you're getting the hamann style gullwing doors because i want to get this done as well, maybe we can get some sort of deal goin hehe

P.S. *NO* to the bullnose hood, i have a better idea for you which is much more tastefull...i'll pm you

jeremy
12-03-2002, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by E46_lover
jeremy, do you plan on selling your seats? i mean the front ones

i will probaly sell the front and back together as a package .....IF i get new ones

jeremy
12-03-2002, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by Pedro91'318i
jeremy,
where'd you find those rims at? cuz i want those ones too and was thinking of getting them after winter. i know a site that has em kinda cheap, so just curious. BTW never found out anymore about the CF eyelids.

wheels direct...tell me what they want for news ones...maybe we can make a deal on mine//

jeremy
12-03-2002, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by djcontra
jeremy,, let me know where you're getting the hamann style gullwing doors because i want to get this done as well, maybe we can get some sort of deal goin hehe

P.S. *NO* to the bullnose hood, i have a better idea for you which is much more tastefull...i'll pm you

lets see it...i will probably do the doors myself...i will let you know...maybe we can do yours at my shop as well..*th-up*

djcontra
12-03-2002, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by jeremy


lets see it...i will probably do the doors myself...i will let you know...maybe we can do yours at my shop as well..*th-up*

that'd be awsome we could!
do you work at a metal shop or body shop of some kind?

jeremy
12-04-2002, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by djcontra


that'd be awsome we could!
do you work at a metal shop or body shop of some kind?

i work at a truck, trailer,tanker,cryogenic tube trailer etc etc manafacturer...that is owned by my grandfather...Fiba Canning Inc....(fiba= previuos partners names...canning=my last name)...we have a huge facility...www.fibacanning.com , our website is pretty ghetto...