PDA

View Full Version : Interior Upholstery

Razkal
11-28-2002, 01:45 PM
Hi all,

I recently bumped into an old friend of mine and found out that he is doing car interior upholstery now from one color leathers/leatherettes to crazy show car set ups.

Supposedly he can get all colors and this got me interested as well as I am looking to do mine. I am going to meet him this weekend, and I will take some pics of some of his work if I can.

If anyone is interested in getting their interiors done, let me know and I can work something out for you.

Sanj

Kal
11-28-2002, 03:00 PM
i am very interested in gettin my interior done

i want to change my whole interior to red white and black...

my car is all tan and biege right now so its gonna be a lot of work

let me know

kal

Miguel
11-28-2002, 05:49 PM
I want to redo my seats and doorcards if price is right. Looking for red on black. Maybe we can get a couple of us together and get a cheaper price?

RobRob
11-28-2002, 06:10 PM
Please post prices...I'm just curious*angel*

Slowered318
11-28-2002, 07:59 PM
See if you can get me a gereral quote for front racaro and rear bench seats for my E30 also shift boot, door inserts, steering wheel, all in Royal blue leather. also i would want the carpet dyed black or replace whatever is cheaper.

Thanks

djcontra
11-28-2002, 09:56 PM
i'll be interested for sure when i get my next e36
do you think he can leather the door panels too?

Razkal
11-28-2002, 10:58 PM
Hi all,

I am probably going to see him this weekend and I will take some pics of some of his work. Will keep you all posted..... I am sure that I can sort out some sort of Maxbimmer hookup :)

RobRob
11-28-2002, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by djcontra
i'll be interested for sure when i get my next e36
do you think he can leather the door panels too?

When I got my interior done, the shop said I they had to wrap the doors in vinyl because leather would not work good with all the curves. It looks and feels the same tho.

Razkal
12-03-2002, 09:07 AM
HI all,

I just spoke to my friend again, and if anyone is interested - he is willing to meet with a few of us to describe his services, show samples and talk to you about what you want done. If anyone is interested, please let me know and when you are free whether it be this week or weekend.

Here are some services that he offers:

* re upholster seats in whatever colour/material desired.
* logo embroidered in seats.. "BMW" "M3", "Model #", etc...
* full colour changes of dashes doorpanels etc....
* airbrushing on dashes doorpanels etc....
* 2 tone leather, vinyl, suede, cloth,etc....
* interior dying. guaranteed not to come off......

Razkal
12-23-2002, 10:55 AM
Good morning all,

I met up with my friend this weekend and saw samples of work that he has done. He has done some pretty amazing stuff from OEM look to wild.

Here is his number so that you can contact him and ask him any questions that you will probably have. Just let him know that you are from Maxbimmer and that Sanjay sent you to him this way he will take care of you. I will post some pics of his work in the new yr- too busy to scan them right now.... :)

His name is Imtiaz (Taz) and his number is 416 388 0461.

Have a Merry Christmas and Wonderful New Years!

Sanjay