PDA

View Full Version : e36 turbo manifold?

Euro-e30
10-11-2006, 06:22 PM
hey guys i have the e36 s50b30 euro motor and im looking to turbo it now anyone know where i can get a manifold for it

Furious
10-11-2006, 06:41 PM
depends on what type of mani you want and your budget of course...
lots of companies to look into ..

Spa
Tubonetics
Active Autowerke
Cartech
Boostlogic
Proturbo
Spiel motorsport
and im not sure if it applies to you but PPF makes e30 manifolds however its probably for e30 model engines.

Justin e36
10-11-2006, 06:51 PM
maybe I should just part out my turbo kit... *thinking*

djcontra
10-11-2006, 07:25 PM
Buy the SPA manifold + wastegate piping kit from Audspeed. They can work with you on the shipping so that it clears without any additional costs...great guys to deal with!

p.s. I highly suggest getting the wastegate piping kit if you do end up getting the SPA manifold. It saves SOOOOOO much headache!

Euro-e30
10-11-2006, 11:30 PM
yeah i have a 7.3L turbo off a diesel, with a 1.0 a/r....that im putting on my
e30 which i have the s50b30 motor inside, so i need a manifold and stuff, im doing everything myself as i did the swap with my bro, so im trying to make it as cheap as possible,

_DIESEL_
10-12-2006, 11:40 AM
Buy the SPA manifold + wastegate piping kit from Audspeed. They can work with you on the shipping so that it clears without any additional costs...great guys to deal with!

p.s. I highly suggest getting the wastegate piping kit if you do end up getting the SPA manifold. It saves SOOOOOO much headache!

Totally agree I got the turbo kit from Audspeed and so far it been good for me.

get the spa manifold and the wastegate kit other wise you will have a lot of fun makeing piping for the wastegate. good luck

Euro-e30
10-12-2006, 02:20 PM
yeah but will this fit into the e30, with the e36 motor in it, and if so where can i buy this at?

djcontra
10-12-2006, 08:28 PM
get the spa manifold and the wastegate kit other wise you will have a lot of fun makeing piping for the wastegate. good luck

If anyone here DOES happen to buy the SPA manifold and wants to build their own wastegate piping. I have the special flange and some already bent piping just for it! All you would need is to cut and rotate half the pipe then reweld! (SPA used a special flange which is not standard to turbo kits for the wastegate as a money grab :D)

Btw, what engine management are you using? If it's a chip, can I buy a copy off ya? :idea: (I'll download it using my eeprom programmer)

_DIESEL_
10-13-2006, 02:53 PM
If anyone here DOES happen to buy the SPA manifold and wants to build their own wastegate piping. I have the special flange and some already bent piping just for it! All you would need is to cut and rotate half the pipe then reweld! (SPA used a special flange which is not standard to turbo kits for the wastegate as a money grab :D)

Btw, what engine management are you using? If it's a chip, can I buy a copy off ya? :idea: (I'll download it using my eeprom programmer)

It'a not a cheap I got a full standalone DTA FAST PRO8 set me back alot of money but it's worth it since this winter i'm gonna change some more parts then i can just turn up the boost and doo little programing. other wize would have to get it chiped again.