PDA

View Full Version : beep! beep! beep!

sixxdog
11-27-2002, 03:36 PM
ive got a 95 325is, i get this beeping noise from the dash it goes beep 3 times and then its gone . it does this periodically, no warning lights come on or anything.does anybody no what it is,ive only had the car for 3 months, so im unfamilliar with alot things on it ive always owned gm sports cars but they dont even belong in the same sentence with a bimmer,i love this car and i get alot of compliments on it. ive tried to post pics but it always says the file is to big???.anways im new to this site and its killerand i have alot of questions...

mkgino
11-27-2002, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by sixxdog
ive got a 95 325is, i get this beeping noise from the dash it goes beep 3 times and then its gone . it does this periodically, no warning lights come on or anything.does anybody no what it is,ive only had the car for 3 months, so im unfamilliar with alot things on it ive always owned gm sports cars but they dont even belong in the same sentence with a bimmer,i love this car and i get alot of compliments on it. ive tried to post pics but it always says the file is to big???.anways im new to this site and its killerand i have alot of questions...

Hahahha, no worries, when I got my car I wondered what this noise was too. It tells you when the hour changes on your clock in the car. Watch when it beeps 3 times it will be like X:59 o'clock and the time will then change to the next hour. Its pretty dumb if you ask me, and you can take it off by hitting the memo button. If you want to attach pics of your car, then just make the pics smaller or something with photoshop. Congrats on your car and welcome to Max!*th-up*

e36_freak
11-27-2002, 03:52 PM
i dun get that sound...... probably because i took that annoying beep beep beep speaker thingy off when i got the car...
i hate when the car beeps when you are in the car and decide to open the door

Kal
11-27-2002, 04:10 PM
some times when the temperature decreases quickly or rapidly it beeps

Razkal
11-27-2002, 04:55 PM
I always wondered about that too... Mine does it everytime it hits 3 degrees outside..... lol

Furious
11-27-2002, 04:55 PM
you can turn the audible time warning by hitting the MEMO button. and the symbol that is on the same button will disapear from the clock screen ( the symbol represents some sort of sound wave , im not too sure:D )

sixxdog
11-27-2002, 05:16 PM
thanx for the help guys!!!!!!!!

sixxdog
11-27-2002, 05:21 PM
ive posted some pics of my ride what do you think.... i love this thing, i live in cambridge and it turns alot of heads and i get alot of compliments on it...

SickFinga
11-27-2002, 06:34 PM
My car beeps at 3 degrees celcius too, it remind you that roads can get ICY.
Also MEMO beeps 15 before every hour, so it beeps at 1:59:45. 2:59:45, 3:59:45 etc, to remind you to turn on the radio to listen to the news

bmwm5lover
11-27-2002, 08:09 PM
LOL