PDA

View Full Version : Charlie Is The Man !!!!

greekthang
10-07-2006, 03:44 PM
Charlie did it again. I went there and did some odds and ends (ie. oil change, new shift knob, OBC install, new steering wheel) and he gave me a undertray for free !! Thas right people for free. He saw how all the plastic parts in the front where all buster and cracked he removed them and install a undertray free of charge. If that is the the best mechanic I have ever known then damnit I dont know is !!

Cheers Charlie !!!

$500bimmer
10-07-2006, 04:13 PM
nice

vadim321go
10-07-2006, 04:58 PM
props to charlie :D

1BADBMR
10-07-2006, 05:38 PM
*th-up* *th-up* (2x) for Charlie

Jon@Bimmersport
10-07-2006, 05:49 PM
George man your car is SICK, I shouldnt have taken a ride in the beast it only made the wait seem longer for me. :( I cant wait till see the project when its finished, maybe we can go for another rip. :)

Charlie was in a good mood today, I only got a lolipop today tho. ;)

greekthang
10-07-2006, 07:28 PM
George man your car is SICK, I shouldnt have taken a ride in the beast it only made the wait seem longer for me. :( I cant wait till see the project when its finished, maybe we can go for another rip. :)

Charlie was in a good mood today, I only got a lolipop today tho. ;)

LOL jonny_blaze you are in my my scret project plan you and Charlie. Lets keep it liek that LOL. As soon as its done you are the first to take for a rip maybe then we won that that redline issue. LOL

Charlie was definately in a good mood. Hopeully I was a part of that LOL.

SUPERCHARGED
10-07-2006, 08:42 PM
I only got a lolipop today tho. ;)

lolipop ehh:P