PDA

View Full Version : 7 is a beautiful number

Seven
10-05-2006, 05:14 PM
The 7-series section of this forum looks pretty sad (displaying thread 1 to 1 of 1 ???!:huh?: ), so I figured I'd add one more, maybe spark some more interest.

I read in another thread that there are at least a couple 7-series members and I've seen many 7's out on the road, so at least a few of those drivers have to be enthusiasts ... right???

Anyway, if anybody is reading this and wants to say anything 7-series related ... post reply. *wave*

Then again, if you don't want to say anything 7-series related, and would rather say, that this section of the forum is useless, give it up, I'm cool with that too.

Soldo
10-05-2006, 05:18 PM
This section IS useless cause all these seven gus are too pussy to be real men and convert their E38 to a nice 6spd. tranny!

My ideal car is that 750il from the states that they plan (if not already have) supercharged and swapped a 6spd in it!

Sa///M3
10-05-2006, 05:31 PM
I think you should name your son seven
/seinfeld
:)

Seven
10-05-2006, 05:35 PM
Come on now, we don't have to start taking shots at different series owners. Can't we all just get along??

I have to semi-agree though, the only thing I would change about the 7 is give it a manual transmission (there are a few e32s around with manuals, but very rare). However, in the same breath, I also have to say that although I find most cars much more enjoyable with a manual transmission, driving the 7 kinda makes me forget that there's no clutch pedal. It has more than enough power, and great handling for a big car, to make it fun to drive.

Seven
10-05-2006, 05:38 PM
I think you should name your son seven
/seinfeld
:)

Haha ... I'll think about it ;)

http://www.seinfeldscripts.com/TheSeven.html

Soldo
10-05-2006, 06:11 PM
Come on now, we don't have to start taking shots at different series owners. Can't we all just get along??

I have to semi-agree though, the only thing I would change about the 7 is give it a manual transmission (there are a few e32s around with manuals, but very rare). However, in the same breath, I also have to say that although I find most cars much more enjoyable with a manual transmission, driving the 7 kinda makes me forget that there's no clutch pedal. It has more than enough power, and great handling for a big car, to make it fun to drive.

Haha, don't worry i'm not hating on anyone! My dream car is a E38. They're hands down my favorite German car period! I just can't believe with the amount of enthusiasts we have on THIS board that nobody local (GTA) has done a tranny swap for a 7er!

Seven
10-05-2006, 06:24 PM
Maybe it's because the tranny is so damn smooth!? ;) Why mess with a good thing?

Or, more likely the fact that 7s can be very expensive to maintain, so people are scared to touch 'em.

raulycanada
10-05-2006, 08:30 PM
Well, i gotta tell ya, this is a very nice car, 7 series are not common around here but my car is the first BMW i have ever owned and i really love it, here's a pic too.

Seven
10-05-2006, 10:21 PM
Very nice ride. Congratulations!

Boots R
10-05-2006, 10:39 PM
Nice car Raulycanada!

WhadUpp
10-05-2006, 11:18 PM
Welcome to Seven and raulycanada to Max!*wave*

7 series are beautiful cars guys*th-up*

Hey raulycanada check out this 635csi, it looks like the little brother of your 7.

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78395

europrince
10-05-2006, 11:41 PM
7s are great cars, especially the e38. I almost love the e38 as much as my e39 540. I don't know about you guys, but the 7 owners I know are too busy working (three are stock brokers, and one a business owner) and spending time with family that they couldn't bother with forums like this. No offence guys.

Seven
10-06-2006, 01:22 PM
No offence taken man. I personally don't have those "problems" yet, but when I do, I'll still do my best to post. I've found a lot of good advice on these forums. The 7-series forum on bimmerforums.com is much more active than this one, however, that forum also has the advantage of the larger population of the US.

Eurostyle
10-06-2006, 01:58 PM
Yes, where are all the 7 series owners! I'm waiting to start production on some parts (ASC lip replica), but cant find anyone brave enaugh to order one!

Boots R
10-06-2006, 02:25 PM
Hey Fil, any lips for a 2004 745Li? My boss has one, I can always send him a pic and let him know!

Eurostyle
10-06-2006, 04:58 PM
Hey Fil, any lips for a 2004 745Li? My boss has one, I can always send him a pic and let him know!

Yes! Not ready yet, but can make it when needed!

raulycanada
10-09-2006, 06:52 PM
Thank you Seven, Whadupp and Boots. I was detailing the car today and oohhh is it ever good looking....but i do have a problem, the other day when i stopped at a light the car started shaking and almost died but when i gave it gas it just choked but didnt die...it hasnt done it ever since but has anyone had a similar problem or anything? thanks guys. Here are another couple of pics :)

touchofclass
10-10-2006, 08:13 AM
Looks like the fuel filter. I had the same problem on my Volvo. Take it to Bimmersport (Charlie) and he will fix it for you. He is reliable and a great guy.
Excellent Service and support.
Cheers.

Very Nice 7 Series :) Congratulations.

raulycanada
10-12-2006, 02:08 PM
Thank you touchofclass, i have no idea where bimmersports is so if you could give me a number or an address it would be much appreciated thanks.

Boots R
10-12-2006, 02:12 PM
Thank you touchofclass, i have no idea where bimmersports is so if you could give me a number or an address it would be much appreciated thanks.

Bimmersport:
1765 Shawson Dr, Unit 13
Mississauga, ON
Phone:
905-670-9200
Great guys over there with great work

Boots R
10-12-2006, 02:13 PM
Yes! Not ready yet, but can make it when needed!

Nice! That lip looks sexy, i'll let my boss know *th-up*

Understated
10-12-2006, 02:25 PM
e38 is SEXY AS HELL!....2003 oen has to be one of the worst 7s aesthetically EVER. One of my neighbours used to have a Silver one....it had absolutely NO presence....it looks like complete @$$!...now if you park a 06 7 series beside it htere will be a notable difference....when u buy a flagship BMW sedan...it BETTER have some sort of presence on the street(as the older 7 did and the new one does)....

btw that same neighbour drives an STS now :D i guess the 7 series turned him off euro-rides :D!

BOND007
10-12-2006, 02:30 PM
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a21/SilverSleeper/CSCS%20Oct%207th/CayugaOct82006005.jpg

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a21/SilverSleeper/CSCS%20Oct%207th/CayugaOct82006017.jpg

E36is
10-17-2006, 12:29 PM
^^ Nice ride. The only 7 series that fancy me are the e23 and e38, especially the e38s with //M parallels. If they didnt have so many electrical glitches i would consider owning one. Anyways, nice rides the both of you.

Oldschool..

BOND007
10-17-2006, 01:19 PM
Thanks. I hear ya about the electrical glitches ,,,,,drives me insane sometimes....

touchofclass
10-17-2006, 09:53 PM
Here is my 740i still awaiting front and side skirts.

Proudly Maintained by Charlie at Bimmersport

raulycanada
10-18-2006, 12:42 AM
Congrats touchofclass very nice ride...very very nice.

BOND007
10-18-2006, 11:01 AM
Nice and clean Like a 7 should be

Gammaraid
10-19-2006, 08:48 AM
Hey everyone, it's really good to see some activity up in here! I wanted to post some messages before but it seemed pointless because I thought to myself there's no one reading this forum, however that seems to be changing.

I own a 1988 735i. I just bought it this year for $500! It needs work though and in my next few posts i'll lay out the details. My biggest problem is the speedometer. It has stopped at 300,000 Km. Anyone know how to fix this?

Boots R
10-19-2006, 08:50 AM
Hey everyone, it's really good to see some activity up in here! I wanted to post some messages before but it seemed pointless because I thought to myself there's no one reading this forum, however that seems to be changing.

I own a 1988 735i. I just bought it this year for $500! It needs work though and in my next few posts i'll lay out the details. My biggest problem is the speedometer. It has stopped at 300,000 Km. Anyone know how to fix this?

a 7 series for 500 bucks?! and it runs? you scored my friend. Are you related to dan? ($500bimmer) :D

Gammaraid
10-19-2006, 03:19 PM
Trusss me!! I was highly sceptical at first but once I drove tha damn thing, I was sold. She still needs some TLC but it was a great buy, and no I'm not related to dan, lol.

touchofclass
10-19-2006, 07:11 PM
It is cheaper to just buy one off ebay or go see Charlie at Bimmersport. I provided him with a contact where he can get 7 series parts at a great price.

Cheers Best of Luck....

Hope we now get more 7 series members at the next bimmersport meet :)

Boots R
10-19-2006, 09:12 PM
It is cheaper to just buy one off ebay or go see Charlie at Bimmersport. I provided him with a contact where he can get 7 series parts at a great price.

Cheers Best of Luck....

Hope we now get more 7 series members at the next bimmersport meet :)

Maybe if my boss lends me his 2004 745li, you know i'd gladly drive that.... I doubt it will happen though :D

BOND007
10-21-2006, 10:12 PM
Th e7 should be going back into storage for the winter soon...hopefully get some of the electrical problems fixed this winter as well as fix some scrathces ans dings...I am wondering if anyone can suggest a reliable plave to get the ac Schnitzers cleaned up and possibly re finished ....some scratches and wear and tear i want to get rid of ......

touchofclass
10-22-2006, 11:29 AM
There is a place called Johnson & Magwood in Mississauga that cleans Mag rims. I think Charlie at Bimmersport also has a contact. Check with him.

BOND007
10-22-2006, 03:57 PM
You mean the location at mavis and burhamthorpe........ I will see waht I can find ...thanks

touchofclass
10-22-2006, 06:51 PM
Yes and check with Charlie at Bimmersport - he has some excellent contacts and prices.

BOND007
10-23-2006, 12:53 PM
Bimmersport:
1765 Shawson Dr, Unit 13
Mississauga, ON
Phone:
905-670-9200
Great guys over there with great work

noted

QcMarque
10-25-2006, 03:30 AM
Hey there everyone! Thought I'd add another one to the 7 Series owners :D Where's everyone located, am I the only one in the Seattle, WA area on the board?

Hey Fil... know wher one could get body styling parts for an '86 L7? I'm restoring & rebuilding mine (including beefing up the engine, manual tranny, cockpit mods, etc) and would like to do something with the body... lambo or wing doors, front & rear fenders, trim, and paint(always the last part... lol) I'm currently in the process of doing the electrical and making sure she runs properly in the 1st place (250k mi. and still rides, shifts, and runs like new... gotta love that German ingenuity! :cool: )

Anyhow, again 'Allo' to everyone... I look forward to continuing chats!

QcMarque
10-25-2006, 03:39 AM
a 7 series for 500 bucks?! and it runs? you scored my friend. Are you related to dan? ($500bimmer) :D

Heck, I got mine for $400 and she runs quite sweet. Only things I had to do was replace one 6" long fuel line and fix a small coolant leak (heater core.) She's my baby *love*

Seven
10-26-2006, 06:32 PM
On the subject of fixing 7s ... anyone in the GTA have an e32 M30 that is about to do some valve maintenance? I have a new valve cover gasket that I don't need and would be willing to let it go for whatever is reasonable. I think the list price is $16 USD ... so I'd sell for like $8 CDN?

Bit of a shot in the dark I know, but didn't think this warrented it's own thread.

I could send it outside of the GTA as well, but then, shipping costs will probably not make it worth while.

Or would any shops buy this gasket back from me?

touchofclass
10-26-2006, 09:39 PM
Ah :) 7 series members are begining to join this excellent MaxBimmer website.

Wellcome :)

Hound
10-27-2006, 02:04 AM
you guys should come out to some meets if you can sometime :D

Seven
10-29-2006, 06:29 PM
Going to have any more Sauga meets before the salt is dumped?

BMW_7
11-02-2006, 01:46 PM
Bond007 your car looks sick, welcome to the boards!

Boots R
11-02-2006, 01:55 PM
Heck, I got mine for $400 and she runs quite sweet. Only things I had to do was replace one 6" long fuel line and fix a small coolant leak (heater core.) She's my baby *love*

Thats all you had to fix? and it drives fine?

i'm extremely jealous of everyone and their cheap bimmers.

P.S. put some pics up of your 7!!

seizinger
11-06-2006, 04:53 PM
hey lust joined the site, i have a pimped 79 733i. whats going on

seizinger
11-06-2006, 05:04 PM
hey nice white car ****in cool.. different than most... i met one person in my city with a manual transmission e23.

Seven
11-06-2006, 11:32 PM
hey lust joined the site, i have a pimped 79 733i. whats going on

Welcome, nice car. What have you done to it to declare it pimped?

seizinger
11-08-2006, 12:26 PM
well it was lowered by the previous owner, i installed new leather interior (out of an e39) i painted the car myself, and the rims, as you can see it has a body kit i have 2 12' subs and a jvc deck. my friend says that he wants to do a re-build on my engine. i custom fit 2 xenon headlamps then covered them with glass cut out of a windsheild so that it wouldnt chip easily. *uzi*
hopefully i'll have the engine re-built by the time winter is over.....what u got?

Seven
11-08-2006, 12:45 PM
Wow, nice work!! Post some pics of the interior if you can ... would like to see it!

I got nothin' man :D ... all stock ... I'm going to tint the windows, and once my tires are done I'll start lookin' for some blingish wheels. But, I like to use the term (phrase?) "pimped by default" when refering to bimmers ... you don't really need to do anything for them to look sweet ... that's just my humble opinion though.

seizinger
11-08-2006, 03:19 PM
good opinion i have to agree. The leather looks better in person and please excuse the mess. its parked for the winter.*mumble* there is a pic of my subs and my headlamps again dont mind the mess.63937

Seven
11-08-2006, 03:58 PM
Sweet, the interior looks like it's been there all along ... nice job!

seizinger
11-08-2006, 05:12 PM
thanks wasent easy, i managed to hook up all the power, but not the heat. i only drive it in the summer though so who cares. my subs are a little beat up*shiner* i have a water leak in my trunk.

E36is
11-10-2006, 07:28 AM
^^^ your e23 definitely looks sharp. I wonder how many e23 745i are out there in Canada. I saw 2 in my lifetime, and man they were awesome looking with the euro bumper and BBS front lip, and lowered stance.. not to mention the factory spec buffalo hide interior. I remember on another forum, i guy shoehorned an 3.5ltr M6 engine in one, and that thing turned that car into a sleeper, i believe it killed alot of stangs.

seizinger
11-10-2006, 08:06 AM
thanks for the compliment. it is a E23 733i , i wish it was a 745i. I am hoping to do a re-build on my engine this winter, this guy i met said that he would love to do one and he wants me to paint his car, so he is willing to bargen... thats my kind of deal.

R2dmax
11-15-2006, 04:40 PM

I looked a a red E32 5spd before I settled on my black slush. I had a 325is 5spd and 535is 5spd and I ALWAYS love a 5spd, but the e32 auto has been nice and BOY does it roll on the highway!!
Here's a cheesy pic for now

R2dmax
11-15-2006, 04:44 PM
Yes, where are all the 7 series owners! I'm waiting to start production on some parts (ASC lip replica), but cant find anyone brave enaugh to order one!

GOt anything for an E32? I will gladly order one!!!

Seven
11-15-2006, 05:57 PM
Hey, nice ride R2dmax, looks very clean! Like the wheels! I had an e32 myself, awesome car!

You're from NC I see. This isn't very 7-series related, but you get over to Deal's Gap at all? I know it's not right beside Charlotte, but worth the drive! I was just down there about a month ago, doing my best to "slay the dragon". :D Most fun I've had driving ever!! I think I'm still high from the rush.

R2dmax
11-15-2006, 06:03 PM
Hey, nice ride R2dmax, looks very clean! Like the wheels! I had an e32 myself, awesome car!

You're from NC I see. This isn't very 7-series related, but you get over to Deal's Gap at all? I know it's not right beside Charlotte, but worth the drive! I was just down there about a month ago, doing my best to "slay the dragon". :D Most fun I've had driving ever!! I think I'm still high from the rush.
Thanx for the compliment!*th-up*

Haven't made it in the Bimmer yet. Was supposed to ride ('00 Busa) with a couple of guys about a month ago but it fizzled. You slayed the dragon in a 7er?

Mine IS ready for it. I have H&R Springs and Bilstein Sport Shocks and the wheels as 18x8 and 9. 235/40 and 265/35/18s. Handles like a dream with ALL creature comforts.

Have you modded your 7?

Seven
11-15-2006, 06:17 PM
Wow, sounds like you've done your car up well!!

Yep, I slayed the dragon in the 7. If you can say "slayed" with my driving ability :D . I did have the tires squeelin' around pretty much every turn! My car is stock, but has the sport package, so I was very impressed with how well it handled US129 - and all the roads after that. Man it's twisty down there!! *th-up* I always wanted to take a trip down to Deal's Gap when I had my bike, then when I sold it I started hearing about the road again, had some vacation time, so I took advantage. Probably would have been more fun on a bike, but, given the fact that I drove down from Ontario, I was glad I wasn't on a sport bike!

... Handles like a dream with ALL creature comforts

Yep, that's what I love about the 7's! I know it's not an M3 ... but (to me) it's a sports car when you want it, and a luxury cruiser when you're in a mellow mood. What am I doing typing? ... I'm going for a drive ... but I think it's pouring rain. :(

R2dmax
11-16-2006, 12:12 PM
Wow, sounds like you've done your car up well!!

Yep, I slayed the dragon in the 7. If you can say "slayed" with my driving ability :D .

Ha! Thats funny!! I'm sure you had "the Gap" calling your name*uzi*

Probably would have been more fun on a bike, but, given the fact that I drove down from Ontario, I was glad I wasn't on a sport bike!

AGREED!! What bike did you have? Any plans for another?

Yep, that's what I love about the 7's! I know it's not an M3 ... but (to me) it's a sports car when you want it, and a luxury cruiser when you're in a mellow mood. What am I doing typing? ... I'm going for a drive ... but I think it's pouring rain. :(

NO DOUBT!! I really love my 7 in all its quirkiness*shiner*

Seven
11-16-2006, 01:22 PM
AGREED!! What bike did you have? Any plans for another?

I had a yellow and black 2000 CBR600F4. Was an awesome bike. Sold it this past July, because I wasn't getting much use out of it and have been iching to ride ever since. A friend of mine has let me ride his 80's Goldwing a few times, but it's not quite the same :D.

I will get another bike at some point. Don't have any time frame in mind right now. I came very close to picking up an '04 CBR1000RR a month after I sold the F4, but I hesitated and it was sold. Not before I took it for a spin though, damn that bike is crazy!! ... Anyway, if I bought that bike, I wouldn't have my 7er ... so, that eases the pain a bit. :)

You have a Busa? That fizzled?? From riding it too hard??? :eek:

seizinger
11-16-2006, 01:58 PM
have to agree 7 sieries are great my E23 is a race car when i need it to be, and cool for just crusing having a nice time. my goal is to get a E32 i like the body style on the one posted a couple lines up, some mods and those are wicked machines.:cool:

seizinger
11-16-2006, 01:59 PM
Trusss me!! I was highly sceptical at first but once I drove tha damn thing, I was sold. She still needs some TLC but it was a great buy, and no I'm not related to dan, lol.
beautiful car*th-up*

seizinger
11-16-2006, 02:01 PM
GOt anything for an E32? I will gladly order one!!!
got anything for a E23, always looking....

R2dmax
11-16-2006, 02:01 PM
I had a yellow and black 2000 CBR600F4. Was an awesome bike.

Nice smoooth power delivery, High revving! Gotta love a CBR

You have a Busa? That fizzled?? From riding it too hard??? :eek:

No the Busa didn't fizzle*no-no*
The ride with me and the other bikers did:D

seizinger
11-16-2006, 02:02 PM
*uzi* have to agree 7 sieries are great my E23 is a race car when i need it to be, and cool for just crusing having a nice time. my goal is to get a E32 i like the body style on the one posted a couple lines up, some mods and those are wicked machines.:cool:

R2dmax
11-16-2006, 02:03 PM
have to agree 7 sieries are great my E23 is a race car when i need it to be, and cool for just crusing having a nice time. my goal is to get a E32 i like the body style on the one posted a couple lines up, some mods and those are wicked machines.:cool:

I love my E32!! Didn't get the "steal" you did, but only paid $2000 for it with 147k on it.

Seven
11-16-2006, 02:16 PM
No the Busa didn't fizzle*no-no*
The ride with me and the other bikers did:D

Oooohhh, okay ... phew!!

seizinger
12-06-2006, 09:40 AM
I love my E32!! Didn't get the "steal" you did, but only paid $2000 for it with 147k on it.

ya but i had to put a lot of work into it... and still do*mumble*

R2dmax
12-06-2006, 10:18 AM
ya but i had to put a lot of work into it... and still do*mumble*

Don't fret! Me too!!
1st the Self Leveling rear suspension went out.*mumble* If I had gone through BMW for just the rear susp would have been $3000. I replaced all four corners with Bilstein Sport Shocks and Eibach springs. It has a nice stance and handles like a dream.

Water pump went out on the way to work and car overheated.:eek: Blew the valvecover gasket. Had to repl it, the radiator, water pump, thermostat and hoses. Needless to say I was :puke: because I can do all of that myself, but I was at work and didn't have the garage to give me the light so I had to tow it to a shop.

Right now, I have a tie rod that is bad.:rolleyes: Oh yeah, and the cable stretched in the drivers side power seat. *sad*

But as I said, I love my 7er*th-up*

seizinger
12-13-2006, 11:05 AM
Don't fret! Me too!!
1st the Self Leveling rear suspension went out.*mumble* If I had gone through BMW for just the rear susp would have been $3000. I replaced all four corners with Bilstein Sport Shocks and Eibach springs. It has a nice stance and handles like a dream.

Water pump went out on the way to work and car overheated.:eek: Blew the valvecover gasket. Had to repl it, the radiator, water pump, thermostat and hoses. Needless to say I was :puke: because I can do all of that myself, but I was at work and didn't have the garage to give me the light so I had to tow it to a shop.

Right now, I have a tie rod that is bad.:rolleyes: Oh yeah, and the cable stretched in the drivers side power seat. *sad*

But as I said, I love my 7er*th-up*
wow thats ****ed man. shitty luck, well i guess i cant complain. your car has quite a few problemes, one of my customers here at work has one the same as yours and he is constasntly working on it. well shitty for you, my engine is susposed to get re-built this year. but for now i will rock my winter car.*rockout*

QcMarque
02-12-2007, 11:32 PM
Thats all you had to fix? and it drives fine?

i'm extremely jealous of everyone and their cheap bimmers.

P.S. put some pics up of your 7!!

Well, I have a new pic w/ my rims... haven't really snapped many more just because I'm either working on it or working:D

http://files.unitedbimmer.com/ub.c/QcMarque/DSC01495.JPG
(I know she needs washed...)

I also installed a start button (will replace w/ the Z8 button in the next month) since my ignition cylinder went kaputz... the switch next to it currently turns the button 'on/off' but when I have the Z8 button it'll be used to turn my sub amp on/off.

http://files.unitedbimmer.com/ub.c/QcMarque/Start%20Button.JPG

Currenty I have no carpeting (installed) or floor insulation - seeing as the coolant leak was the core itself and was filling the floorboards with coolant (I have no idea how long it had been going on since I've only had the car for probably 5-6 months now) and rotting the insulation. New carpet is in the house, I just have to find insulation... I'm ordering a new blower motor, the cover over it (containing the fresh air flaps) I'm sand blasting and clear coating to give it a nice shine behind the glossy grill under the wipers. Once I've found/resolved the rainwater leak bedind the dash I'll begin install of the stereo (Pioneer headunit and all phoenix gold xenon amps/speakers/subs.)

ALPINA MAN
02-22-2007, 10:59 PM
I thought I drop in and say that you are not alone! We 7er are every where enjoy my pics I took that last summer.

R2dmax
02-23-2007, 09:40 AM
I thought I drop in and say that you are not alone! We 7er are every where enjoy my pics I took that last summer.
Nice E32 Alpina!!*th-up*
I would love to have that front spoiler. Is that a Nankang Tire?

ALPINA MAN
02-23-2007, 09:36 PM
thanks, I like the whole pakage, performance, power and looks. can't get better then that.

The tires are Michelin Pilot Sport 235/45/17 and 265/40/17 on 8.5 x 17 front and 10.5 x17 rear

R2dmax
02-26-2007, 09:17 AM
I hear you. I'm running similar tire size (18"). Mine are 235/40 & 265/35/18. I want more power though. Would love some boost.

R2dmax
02-26-2007, 09:17 AM
I hear you. I'm running similar tire size (18"). Mine are 235/40 & 265/35/18. I want more power though. Would love some boost.

*edit* sorry for the double post

hadesm5
02-27-2007, 12:44 PM
alpina man that car is a rare beauty! you're a lucky man

chrisedz
10-29-2007, 10:36 PM
Hi! Fil do you have a 2001 740i fender and bumper? If you do can you pls e-mail me at chrisedzedzelbeth@yahoo.ca or call me at 416-704-7510 Thanks

ALPINA MAN
02-08-2008, 09:11 PM
Hi guys, I have probably spoken with some of you at one point during shows or meets and in a way new to other 7 owners and also am new in 7er section. This is my first post in long time, I have seen lots of nice 7s in here, but not lately, it seems as every one is hibernating.

http://thumb0.webshots.net/t/60/760/6/91/94/2949691940101715780KvBXDS_th.jpg (http://rides.webshots.com/album/559819553VMmHNz)