PDA

View Full Version : My EX E30 325


dtm-tuning
11-26-2002, 08:56 PM
PIX

dtm-tuning
11-26-2002, 08:57 PM
2

dtm-tuning
11-26-2002, 09:01 PM
3

Lennon
11-26-2002, 09:31 PM
Man, that looks mint! Why'd you get rid of her?

Lil'Smoothie
11-26-2002, 09:51 PM
Thats one of the cleanest e30's ive ever seen

Lennon
11-26-2002, 09:55 PM
Yeah man, it IS one of the cleanest ones, hey, whats with all the old Land ROvers in the back, is that your garage? What do you currently drive?

IVAN
11-26-2002, 11:55 PM
Ahhh sweet ride..*th-up*

I wish I had it....

dtm-tuning
11-27-2002, 10:05 AM
ill post the other pix later of why did i have to get rid of it, for now, heres another one...

dtm-tuning
11-27-2002, 10:06 AM
ohh yeah. *Not pictured* Blacked out grille & E36 M3 mirrors. Didnt have time to take pictures of that. But it was too late already.

dtm-tuning
11-27-2002, 10:12 AM
Heres the car.

dtm-tuning
11-27-2002, 10:12 AM
2

dtm-tuning
11-27-2002, 10:13 AM
3

dtm-tuning
11-27-2002, 10:15 AM
4

aaron_silva
11-27-2002, 03:15 PM
What the hell happend?????:(

BMW BMXer
11-27-2002, 03:16 PM
:eek: :(

NickP
11-27-2002, 04:48 PM
Dude that looks nasty, glad you're here with us to tell us about it.

Lennon
11-27-2002, 06:19 PM
But is you had any passengers, I don't think that they'd be, explain to us how THAT happened!

dtm-tuning
11-28-2002, 01:22 AM
Yeah man. I kinda messed up. There WAS a passanger. You guys dont wanna see pix of the seat. Well... I was hit really hard on the head. So I dont know what happaned. Apparently, I T-Boned an F-150. Woke up like 1 week later.

prophet
12-01-2002, 04:11 PM
BMW BMXer is the chevy in your sig taking a shit on the honda or aqura what ever it is?

BMW BMXer
12-01-2002, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by prophet
BMW BMXer is the chevy in your sig taking a shit on the honda or aqura what ever it is?
not really taking a shit, just dwarfing it

prophet
12-01-2002, 04:17 PM
ok

mkgino
12-01-2002, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by dtm-tuning
Yeah man. I kinda messed up. There WAS a passanger. You guys dont wanna see pix of the seat. Well... I was hit really hard on the head. So I dont know what happaned. Apparently, I T-Boned an F-150. Woke up like 1 week later.

Didnt you post this on DTMpower a while ago? I think I saw it there.

dtm-tuning
12-01-2002, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by mkgino


Didnt you post this on DTMpower a while ago? I think I saw it there.

Yeah a while back. But I've originaly posted here cuz I wanted to show the car how it used to be like.

prophet
12-01-2002, 05:30 PM
wow that sucks man. imagin if it was one of those new M3's that are 50,000

Tracer
12-01-2002, 06:01 PM
Where are the rims??? LoL. What the helll happened to that car exactly? I hope you were alright.

dtm-tuning
12-01-2002, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by Tracer
Where are the rims??? LoL. What the helll happened to that car exactly? I hope you were alright.

MMmmmmma, its all good. I'll MIGHT get a dakar E36 M3. I HOPE I DO! The car had like $2,000 due, for parking time in the cop station, screw it. Heres a pic of the dakar at our shop...

dtm-tuning
12-01-2002, 06:15 PM
2

prophet
12-01-2002, 06:16 PM
wow how much will it cost to fix it

dtm-tuning
12-01-2002, 06:17 PM
3

prophet
12-01-2002, 06:18 PM
Do you any auctions in CA where i can buy a hit BMW for a great deal?

dtm-tuning
12-01-2002, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by prophet
wow how much will it cost to fix it

Already fixing it.

dtm-tuning
12-01-2002, 06:23 PM
2

dtm-tuning
12-01-2002, 06:24 PM
3

dtm-tuning
12-01-2002, 06:25 PM
The one on the right is a 6/94 M3 w/ 22k miles.

dtm-tuning
12-01-2002, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by prophet
Do you any auctions in CA where i can buy a hit BMW for a great deal?

You may. But you'll have to get to know a dealer. And make him go with you to go buy one. Yeah, most of them have salvaged titles.

prophet
12-01-2002, 06:38 PM
how long will it take you ? looks like loads of work?

dtm-tuning
12-01-2002, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by prophet
how long will it take you ? looks like loads of work?

Hmmmmm...? Its on & off. If we go steady, about 3 months, maybe more.

325Ryan
12-05-2002, 01:41 PM
it pains me to see these pics