PDA

View Full Version : E30 interior 4 sale!


M50E30
11-25-2002, 11:04 PM
All items listed below are BEST OFFER! The car is going into heated storage soon so if you are interested let me know and I will try and remove it ASAP.

Thanx,
Dave

Front Heated Seats (blue):
Drivers worn/Passenger very good and both heaters work

Rear Seat (blue):
Very good condition

Dash Board:
Mint! No cracks!

Gague Cluster:
E30 325e with one bulb out (will replace when removed)

jeremy
11-26-2002, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by M50E30
All items listed below are BEST OFFER! The car is going into heated storage soon so if you are interested let me know and I will try and remove it ASAP.

Thanx,
Dave

Front Heated Seats (blue):
Drivers worn/Passenger very good and both heaters work

Rear Seat (blue):
Very good condition

Dash Board:
Mint! No cracks!

Gague Cluster:
E30 325e with one bulb out (will replace when removed)

why you tossing the dash ? did you fit something different ?

M50E30
11-26-2002, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by jeremy
why you tossing the dash ? did you fit something different ?

Maybe? Maybe not! You will see! ;)

jeremy
11-26-2002, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by M50E30


Maybe? Maybe not! You will see! ;)

mannnnnnnnnnnnnnn...how long ??????

M50E30
11-26-2002, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by jeremy
mannnnnnnnnnnnnnn...how long ??????

Haven't decided if i'm going to even put it (the E30) on the road come summer time. I think I will have the body totaly redone on '73 2002, a set of Panasport wheels, and springs.

My car is green. Just wanted to show the wheels!

http://www.02tii.com/images/2002/mos_02.jpg

SpoolinS6
11-27-2002, 12:43 AM
nice wheels dave ! and any hints on that dash!:rolleyes: :D

craiger02
11-27-2002, 07:11 PM
is the interior leather...if so i'll take em...pm me and we'll talk

Jon@Bimmersport
11-27-2002, 07:37 PM
dave, if i got an 91 318is and it dont got heated seats...is there a way to make the heated seats from you work on my car?

M50E30
11-28-2002, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by E46_lover
dave, if i got an 91 318is and it dont got heated seats...is there a way to make the heated seats from you work on my car?

Don't bother! Way too much time and $$$ to put them in a non-heated seat car. Save the money for uuummmm......reclinable bucket seats! LOL! Show him the Group Buy I started Jon.

punnzzells
11-28-2002, 01:29 PM
i HAVE AN E30 WHICH IUS A MIGHTY "E".... I COULD USE A NEW TEMP GUAGE AND GAS GUAGE.... HOW MUCH FOR THE CLUSTER?

YOU TELL ME... $50 - 60 BUCKS?

MIKE.

RaFBM325e
11-28-2002, 03:54 PM
shit my dash has 3 craks in it
one goin right down the middle.
how mush u willin to give that away for?
i dunno what to offer so give a me price range u would expect for it.

M50E30
11-28-2002, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by punnzzells
i HAVE AN E30 WHICH IUS A MIGHTY "E".... I COULD USE A NEW TEMP GUAGE AND GAS GUAGE.... HOW MUCH FOR THE CLUSTER?

YOU TELL ME... $50 - 60 BUCKS?

MIKE.

Uuummmm....thats really low! $250 o.b.o!

M50E30
11-28-2002, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by RaFBM325e
shit my dash has 3 craks in it
one goin right down the middle.
how mush u willin to give that away for?
i dunno what to offer so give a me price range u would expect for it.

Make me an offer I can't refuse. ;) Remember it is going to take 2 to 3 hours to remove!

Dave

M50E30
12-20-2002, 01:01 AM
Bump!
:P

RaFBM325e
12-21-2002, 05:35 PM
i dono
i found this thing you can just put over your dash and it fits right on. it says you can;t even tell its there. it just looks like your regualr dash