that are done!!!
1. Empowered
2. M50 e30
3. jeremy
4. Eurostyle
5. GSbadbmr
6. burnhard

all your guys rides have things I like .*th-up*
Is there any other rides on max..Far from stock( body kit stuff like that)
I would paste the pics of your guys rides but my photoshop. is a bit messed up. I still have a few

Jase
11-25-2002, 09:12 PM
eurostyle's ride

M50E30
11-25-2002, 10:46 PM
Thanx for the compliment! Well I would have to say that ROB89M3 (aka: Dickhead) would have a very nice E30 M3 if he would put the rest of the DTM stickers on it...but he is a wuss.

Well here is a pic of mine for ya...

Jase
11-25-2002, 10:51 PM
Ya but his car is a stock M3 to look at....not to take away from the fact it is a nice car...But some of you guys put in a bit of time and thought on your rides...so hats off to you man...you have one hell of a finished product.
you should be proud..I would be
*th-up* :cool:

Slowered318
11-25-2002, 10:52 PM
Mine this spring.. you'll have to wait

and it's never a finished product.. ask anyone here :P

Spartiatis
11-25-2002, 11:11 PM
My favorite cars are Randys and Robs. I like all of the E30s on here but those ones I like the most

Jon@Bimmersport
11-25-2002, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by M50E30
Thanx for the compliment! Well I would have to say that ROB89M3 (aka: Dickhead) would have a very nice E30 M3 if he would put the rest of the DTM stickers on it...but he is a wuss.

Well here is a pic of mine for ya...

are you kidding me? i think it should be as it is, or just take that sticker off...his E30 is clean, why put a fender size sticker on it??? that attracts way too much attention and ruins the look of his E30 M3 IMO

also dont forget Carlo's old E30..it looked awesome!

Jase
11-25-2002, 11:27 PM
My favorite cars are Randys and Robs. I like all of the E30s on here but those ones I like the most
no way!!!!
your car is sooooooo much nicer *th-up* *th-up*

Jase
11-25-2002, 11:28 PM
I meant nicer than robs...Randys car is is in a class all it's own....
*mw*

ROB89M3
11-25-2002, 11:44 PM
Hi,
my top 3 e30's on max in order:

#1 Rudi lange(BMWM3DTM) 1987 M3
#2 Randy Sparre(empowerd) 1988 E30 325 hybrid
#3 Kevin Sodhi(M3NTAL KEV) 1988 M3

Eurostyle
11-26-2002, 01:11 AM
Thanks! But here are a few more to be added to the list:
Mr. M-tech, Straight_6 and Dirtyman...There was also an E30 with euro spec M3 M50 engine and M-teck kit but just cant remember the name...sorry!!!

EMPOWERD
11-26-2002, 01:48 AM
Keep your eyes on Straight_6's car.... doing EXTENSIVE work to his motor (internals) also running boost with 18" wheels and full body kit. A very serious contender on the show & go circuit come Spring-time

Spartiatis
11-26-2002, 02:27 AM
Jase-

No way my car is not even close. It is really pissing me off because it is not running rite. I am so pissed off at it. Maybe from it being stored over the winter I will not see it and I will like it more. Till then:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

straight_6
11-26-2002, 01:18 PM
Thanks empowerd and Eurostyles for the compliments.

I,ve been saving my cash for almost a year, to do what i am going to do to my car. I did not even drive it this summer do to a lack of a motor.
I don't even come on max that much anymore because it makes me depressed that don't have my car.
In the spring I hope to have my car back.

Jase
11-26-2002, 02:53 PM
I just got my car back from the bodyshop.The floor was replaced, and the rockers and lower doors were done. he thinks I should tear it down and redo the paint again. but the money I would spend in it wouldn't justify redoing it so soon after it was painted.
Hopfully I will have my kit in Jan. and some larger rims.
Hope to have a pick of the work in progress soon.
Kepp the pics comming. I figured there had to be more than just a few done e30's

BMW BMXer
11-26-2002, 03:14 PM
R.I.P.

BMW BMXer
11-26-2002, 03:43 PM
by request

Jon@Bimmersport
11-26-2002, 05:09 PM
i love the front of dirtymans car...but im not too muc for the rear....awesome car none the less!

Lennon
11-26-2002, 06:49 PM
Yeah, sorry guys, I'm competely BONE STOCK, no wait, those little M3 side skirts, but thats just a cosmetic thing, everything else is stock. I dunno, wish I had the money to do what Randy and all the rest do to there E30's but hey, with only 130,000 original kms on her, I can't complain.................. my time will come.

jeremy
11-26-2002, 08:07 PM
heres mine...not that you care

Pedro91'318i
11-26-2002, 08:12 PM
That pic is just awesome, it catches the car just right.

jeremy
11-26-2002, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by Pedro91'318i
That pic is just awesome, it catches the car just right.

thanks *th-up* thats my fav pic

Jase
11-26-2002, 08:36 PM
hey jeremy I mentioned your car....*th-up* hell of a nice ride!!!

jeremy
11-26-2002, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by Jase
hey jeremy I mentioned your car....*th-up* hell of a nice ride!!!

thanks *th-up* ..i'm just being a baby...

Jon@Bimmersport
11-26-2002, 08:51 PM
awesome pic of ur car jeremy!

jeremy
11-26-2002, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by E46_lover
awesome pic of ur car jeremy!

thanks...i.i'm just a suck when it comes to my car..

Lennon
11-26-2002, 09:01 PM
..................yeah.............. *cough*................*cough*.............. what about............................................. .... me?:confused:

Jase
11-26-2002, 09:29 PM
your car reminds me of mine....unfinished..good start though...next is the bumpers...

Bob bimmer
12-01-2002, 07:13 PM
Hey I also have a pretty nice looking E-30 but I aint posting any pictures of it until I get the body kit I want. I have an 85 325e 4 door in Metallic Tangerine Orange with frost blue perl. Orange lights all around and underneath, along with some interior painting and a kick ass system. I promise ass soon as I get the kit my pictures will go up, and they sure won't disappoint.

E30 Stu
12-01-2002, 10:44 PM
It seems to me that you refer to them as "done" because they have bodykits and wheels.

I think there is nothing sexier than a late model E30 with short springs and an iS front lip.

My mods are in places you cannot see.

What would some of these cars be if you removed the flashy bumpers, skirts and wheels? Would they still be "phat" E30s?

Jon@Bimmersport
12-01-2002, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by E30 Stu
I think there is nothing sexier than a late model E30 with short springs and an iS front lip.

not even this...

Eurostyle
12-02-2002, 12:19 AM
What would some of these cars be if you removed the flashy bumpers, skirts and wheels? Would they still be "phat" E30s? [/B][/QUOTE]

They will be like yours! and look like everybody elses! J/k but most of those cars have major work done to all other areas; 2 have M3 engines ( 1 supercharged), 2 have M50 swaps, one has "e" block with "i" head and other work...so even without the kits and nice 18's I think they will be "phat"

Bob bimmer
12-02-2002, 12:26 AM
If you take away the kits and rims of course it would be a "PHAT" car. Hell mine doesn't even have a kit yet and I still have the stock rims but everyone loves my Orange Machine. So YES they will still kick ass!!!

Eurostyle
12-02-2002, 12:33 AM
And this tread is called "IS there only a few sick looking e30's on MAX"....If you want to see speed, check out Randy's 260Km/h video!!!*th-up*

Bob bimmer
12-02-2002, 12:38 AM
Hey Eurostyle your right that video of Randy's car is quite the show. I am also interested in your Turbo 2.7 project and I still in the next few months am looking to get that body kit for my car.

Eurostyle
12-02-2002, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by Bob bimmer
Hey Eurostyle your right that video of Randy's car is quite the show. I am also interested in your Turbo 2.7 project and I still in the next few months am looking to get that body kit for my car.

I'm still debating on what I should do with that! I dont think I have the time to do the full engine rebuild and TD crank...so I think I'll just put the turbo on one of my 2.7's and see how long it takes for it to blow up...
I'm still working on that body kit you want! Took me a lot longer then expected, but now its just some body work left.

Bob bimmer
12-02-2002, 12:57 AM
Hey thats totally ok with the kit. I had some problems over the summer, my back went out leaving me out of work for a while and then I had to get a few more things replaced on my car so the money was tight, but I am going to still get the kit from you. I absolutley loved the way it looked on my car with the photoshop. And I hope that Turbo project on the stock engine works for a while at least.

Jase
12-02-2002, 02:00 AM
QUOTE]It seems to me that you refer to them as "done" because they have bodykits and wheels. [/QUOTE]

When I posted this thread it was just a invitation to all the members to post pics of just e30's and list some mods. I am not too fond of a car that looks stock, It looks like every other car on the road. When you see a set of wheels the owner picked them. They didn't come with the car( usually). You see a body kit on 1 in 50 bmws. Again personal preference. When a car gets perfromance mods it is no less important. Just less noticeable.I like to see guys dress up their E30's and show them off. It shows individuality.
Like some of you I am getting a kit.A M3 kit from Eurostyle, difference is I am putting on mtech door caps. I haven't decided on a spoiler or wheels. Lastly if someone has done interior mods show them as well. To each their own.
Jase
*th-up*

E30 Stu
12-02-2002, 06:59 AM

not even this...

Randy is a cool guy but I am not going to get into what I think of the looks of his car...

Carlo
12-02-2002, 10:37 AM
here's a pic of my old car...just sold it :(

Carlo
12-02-2002, 10:38 AM
here

330DTM
12-02-2002, 01:54 PM
I personally like:

1. Randy's E30 Hybrid (inline 3.2L + Vortech Supercharger = YUM)
2. Rob89M3's (got to admit it's one of the most clean looking E30 cars in Toronto w/a Stroked engine. He seems like a good driver too, smooth & quick shifting when I sat in his car last time)
3. The guy isn't on maXbimmer, but I saw his ride at the BMW CCA Concorse event. He has an E30 M3 w/SSR Comp R rims, rollbar... White w/the ///M stripe stickers on his car. I suppose it's the Raven PErformance's car! I love it!

Those are my top three, but the rest of you I'd have to say that yours look just as good too, I mean the money you put into modding your car, you E30 owners deserve some credits too!

WoLF
12-03-2002, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by Lennon
Yeah, sorry guys, I'm competely BONE STOCK, no wait, those little M3 side skirts, but thats just a cosmetic thing, everything else is stock. I dunno, wish I had the money to do what Randy and all the rest do to there E30's but hey, with only 130,000 original kms on her, I can't complain.................. my time will come.

I'm with you Lennon!

Dave 325i
12-03-2002, 06:04 PM
I'm with Stu on this one.

I can hardly agree that a BMW without a bodykit looks like all the other cars - I don't see very many e30s around here personally. A clean e30 will stick out in ANY crowd, kitted or not.

I'd rather see a clean sporty E30 that's keeps the essence of the car, than some guy that tries to use body kit cues from later cars on an E30.

I have to stick up for early model E30s too - BEHOLD:

WoLF
12-03-2002, 07:42 PM
Dave,
I remember seeing a pic of that car before and I remember saying to myself, "I WANT MY CAR TO LOOK LIKE THAT ONE"

Those wheels are awesome, the paint job is even cooler, and I like seeing the black panels around the bumper painted the same color as the car. I wish I could've gotten mine done like that when I got the paintjob. I still need a front and rear skirt. I'm sure that will get my mind off of wanting wheels. Then again, maybe not... :)

Jon@Bimmersport
12-03-2002, 08:04 PM
dave, what rims are those on that E30?

Lil'Smoothie
12-03-2002, 08:31 PM
im feelin the sporty look on E30's too.
gimme a nice clean 89-91 2 door E30, with clean paint, slammed and the m tech front lip, m tech rear spoiler and i'm happy.

Dont get me wrong, Randy's car is my fav on max, but its more of a super car than an every day one.

I just love the look of a normal E30 with subtle mods like clears, eyebrows. The only kit I would do on my E30 is an M-Tech one, too me that is the best combo of 'kitted up E30's' and 'the sporty 'is' look'.

With E30 M3's its a diff story, they already have a factory body kit in my opinion you cant do much more than what Rob has done, but the result is beautiful.

Jase
12-03-2002, 08:47 PM
it seems to me there is a kit on your car........

I can hardly agree that a BMW without a bodykit looks like all the other cars
M3 style sides front lip spoiler same as I had. So it is still not a stock look. lose the sides and rear kit and it would look stock.
:huh?:
Your car looks great but it is exacly what I was saying ( body kit mods look good and make a car stand out.
I disagree about just being a e30 and it will stand out
don't get me wrong I love my car.

Jon@Bimmersport
12-03-2002, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by 328DTM
I personally like:

1. Randy's E30 Hybrid (inline 3.2L + Vortech Supercharger = YUM)
2. Rob89M3's (got to admit it's one of the most clean looking E30 cars in Toronto w/a Stroked engine. He seems like a good driver too, smooth & quick shifting when I sat in his car last time)
3. The guy isn't on maXbimmer, but I saw his ride at the BMW CCA Concorse event. He has an E30 M3 w/SSR Comp R rims, rollbar... White w/the ///M stripe stickers on his car. I suppose it's the Raven PErformance's car! I love it!

Those are my top three, but the rest of you I'd have to say that yours look just as good too, I mean the money you put into modding your car, you E30 owners deserve some credits too!

you mean this..?

Eurostyle
12-04-2002, 02:06 AM
Problem is you can only go so far with the "stock" clean look!!! My old car had at least 5 diffent looks...and still cant be differnt enaugh! I like M-techs for the sides they have, but the full kit is way over played....

Jon@Bimmersport
12-04-2002, 07:11 AM
Originally posted by Eurostyle
Problem is you can only go so far with the "stock" clean look!!! My old car had at least 5 diffent looks...and still cant be differnt enaugh! I like M-techs for the sides they have, but the full kit is way over played....

your not changing the current kit are you? i love it..only the rear bumper should have a more chunkier look to go with the front..know what i mean?

Eurostyle
12-04-2002, 09:35 AM

your not changing the current kit are you? i love it..only the rear bumper should have a more chunkier look to go with the front..know what i mean?

That kit is already 2 years old...so in need of updating! I wont stop making it if people want it but I have to get something a little different!

Dave 325i
12-04-2002, 01:37 PM
The wheels are TSW Hockenheim R.
The paint is actually factory - Arctic Blue.

Jase
12-04-2002, 04:17 PM
was that a reponse to my question?. I guess I was wrong they are not alpina wheels?

Usic
12-04-2002, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by straight_6
Thanks empowerd and Eurostyles for the compliments.

I,ve been saving my cash for almost a year, to do what i am going to do to my car. I did not even drive it this summer do to a lack of a motor.
I don't even come on max that much anymore because it makes me depressed that don't have my car.
In the spring I hope to have my car back.

Sounds like the same situtation that Brown Guy is in.
His motor is at my shop, his car is in his garage....
He drove it last spring from his house to my shop.
then he has been stuck driving a mazda 323 (84 I think) with a bad waterpump which I replaced for him a week ago.
He is a very sad sad man. with no BMW just a $hitty mazda with a cracked dash.

bimrpwr
12-04-2002, 10:14 PM
http://www.methodair.com/images/E30/bluee30_fro.jpg

Jase
12-04-2002, 10:21 PM
got any more pics of that car??

bimrpwr
12-04-2002, 10:24 PM
I have more pics of my car but need someone to upload them for me. If anyone can please email me Bmwman528e@yahoo.com and i can send you the pics.

Thanks
Madison

330DTM
12-05-2002, 04:16 PM

you mean this..?

You're correct John. I love that E30 M3... mmmmm