PDA

View Full Version : Eurostyle

RaFBM325e
11-25-2002, 09:02 PM
I met this guy Virgil the other day cause he saw my car and told me he has some parts for sale from his BM that he is stripping. He had some cool stuff but im looking for small things for now like white guages and eylids and shit like that. So he told me you have a shop and to check out your site and that you have things like that....so i did and im interested.

Tell me were it is and ill swing by some time.

Eurostyle
11-26-2002, 01:20 AM
Ha Ha...another one of my customers...Yeah just PM me....

BMW BMXer
11-26-2002, 03:31 PM
can you make those "bad boy eyelids" that look like this or similar
http://www.bmheaven.co.uk/71bmw0f03090.jpg

Jon@Bimmersport
11-26-2002, 03:36 PM
i was wondering, you should make an eyelid joined on to the hoood so it looks like the hood is open, those badboy eyelids try to make it loook like that but it looks cheap becuase u can see that line

Eurostyle
11-27-2002, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by BMW BMXer
can you make those "bad boy eyelids" that look like this or similar
http://www.bmheaven.co.uk/71bmw0f03090.jpg

Yes I can, but not sure how many would want it...It will be good for europe but here people are afraid of doing new and different things to their cars....

Eurostyle
11-27-2002, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by E46_lover
i was wondering, you should make an eyelid joined on to the hoood so it looks like the hood is open, those badboy eyelids try to make it loook like that but it looks cheap becuase u can see that line

That will be a lot more work...but if you have the eyelid you can get the body shop to molde it to the hood. Depends what look you want to get and how much you want to spend on it!:D

BMW BMXer
11-27-2002, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by Eurostyle

Yes I can, but not sure how many would want it...It will be good for europe but here people are afraid of doing new and different things to their cars....

Id want it! thats the reason I wanna do it no one has it around here

Eurostyle
11-27-2002, 07:59 PM
I might make one! Problem is... so many projects, so little time!!!*thmbsdwn*

jeremy
11-27-2002, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by Eurostyle

i like it too. that pic is from bm hevan right ?> i contiplated ordering one, but i figured by the time it got to canada it would probaly be snapped in half..

BMW BMXer
11-27-2002, 09:51 PM
hey fil no worrys man I don't plan on getting it till summer So if you have it ready by then Ill buy one

Eurostyle
11-28-2002, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by jeremy

i like it too. that pic is from bm hevan right ?> i contiplated ordering one, but i figured by the time it got to canada it would probaly be snapped in half..

Yeah Jeremy, you are the one exception of my statement! I know you like doing different things to your car!*th-up*