PDA

View Full Version : 2 black angel fish - Free to a good home

notjoe
09-25-2006, 12:22 PM
Hi Guys.

I started out with 4 angel fish but it seems that my goldfish are too much of a pig and the angels dont seem to be eating much. 2 have died already and i fear the last 2 are on the way out and need to be moved soon.

I gotta put them in a seperate tank to hopefully beef them up a bit so they dont die but if you're interested in them they're yours. Hell, i'll even come and drop them off for you!

Joe

Bainze
09-25-2006, 01:23 PM
are these freshwater? IF so Il give them to my nieces

greekthang
09-25-2006, 01:25 PM
Hi Guys.

I started out with 4 angel fish but it seems that my goldfish are too much of a pig and the angels dont seem to be eating much. 2 have died already and i fear the last 2 are on the way out and need to be moved soon.

I gotta put them in a seperate tank to hopefully beef them up a bit so they dont die but if you're interested in them they're yours. Hell, i'll even come and drop them off for you!

Joe

Can these fish be panfried or can I just bbq them ?:D

tanksta
09-25-2006, 04:33 PM
hog big are they?

notjoe
09-25-2006, 05:35 PM
Bainze: They're freshwater fish and not salt water.

Greekthang: Anything can be panfried however no promises on how good they'll taste ;)

Tanksta: They're normal sized angel fish.

greekthang
09-25-2006, 06:38 PM
Bainze: They're freshwater fish and not salt water.

Greekthang: Anything can be panfried however no promises on how good they'll taste ;)

Tanksta: They're normal sized angel fish.

LOL good luck with the sale bump for a good guy *th-up*

notjoe
09-25-2006, 07:03 PM
LOL good luck with the sale bump for a good guy *th-up*

Thanks bro!

For anyone else who is interested keep in mind that they're free and not for sale :)

giuseppe
09-25-2006, 10:57 PM
Ill pick them up tomorow if still available-