PDA

View Full Version : LG KG800 chocolate phone unlocked - trades considered

ShaTR
09-22-2006, 03:35 PM
Hey guys, sellin my chocolate. my uncle is bringin me back another phone from overseas, so gotta sell this one first.

*edit* I'll consider any trades as well. locked to rogers is OK.

Used for about 2-3 weeks. PERFECT MINT condition. like new. love this thing, but love my next phone more ;). the thing i will miss most is the style (nothing compares), and the INTEGRATED VOICEMAIL. saves $5/month fee, so very nice to have. also, very small and light. slips in your pocket and you almost don't know its there. sliding mechanism is perfect, and 1touch buttons are very comfortable. always gets attention anywhere you go.

Included:

Box
headset with remote
USB cable
2 batteries
120/240v euro charger (adapter is cheap)
CD, Manual, cloth. and anything else im it comes with that i forgot

Extras:
Screen protector used from day 1
Hard shell case used from day 1 - very light and thin. doesn't add any bulk to the phone itself. best one ever!!

condition is absolutly perfect. MINT. not a nick or a scratch. phone works perfectly. second battery is still in original wrap, as is the headset with remote, cd, and a couple other things. got maybe a few hrs use on it. dunno how to check the timer. :lol: tells you how little ive even played with it. lol

Selling for $400 obo

will get some more pics on later of the boxed items. for now, here's the phone itself with the beautiful shell case on

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y61/ShaTR/FS/KG800.jpg

B13kid
09-25-2006, 05:23 PM
For Trade :
i got a Nokia 7270 (unlocked)
And a LG 9200 (unlocked)

And if u want cash i can offer u $100

Evo328i
09-26-2006, 09:25 AM
i got a sony s710a ...

bmw2ner
10-13-2006, 04:44 PM