PDA

View Full Version : URGENT!!! who can get us a dealer plate ???

Lee in Ottawa
09-22-2006, 09:37 AM
Hey guy, We got lucky and the dream of having Jesse's car at the fall cruise looks like it was going to happen until we realized that we can't find the ownership. The PO is sending us one but it wont happen till after the cruise. The only way we're ever going to make it on the cruise is if we can find someone who will lend us a dealer plate for the cruise. IF any body can help us please let us know.

my number is 613-978-2364

Thanks guys.

chromius
09-22-2006, 09:51 AM
Hey guy, We got lucky and the dream of having Jesse's car at the fall cruise looks like it was going to happen until we realized that we can't find the ownership. The PO is sending us one but it wont happen till after the cruise. The only way we're ever going to make it on the cruise is if we can find someone who will lend us a dealer plate for the cruise. IF any body can help us please let us know.

my number is 613-978-2364

Thanks guys.

Was the ownership ever transferred at the MTO? If it was, they have it on record.

If not, why can't you just go to the PO and pick up the ownership?

Lee in Ottawa
09-22-2006, 09:52 AM
Was the ownership ever transferred at the MTO? If it was, they have it on record.

If not, why can't you just go to the PO and pick up the ownership?
ownership never transferred and did call the PO but he lives in Toronto and can't go to the ministry till Monday

chromius
09-22-2006, 09:56 AM
ownership never transferred and did call the PO but he lives in Toronto and can't go to the ministry till Monday

Roadtrip to TO tomorrow?:)

Lee in Ottawa
09-22-2006, 10:08 AM
i thought of that. Then we'd have to get a safety cause our insurance company wont insure a car that old without a safety first then get plates.

bmdoubleya
09-22-2006, 11:34 AM
Just throw any old plate on it.. The chances that you would be pulled over out of 50 bmw's is 1 in a billion. Just make sure when we cruise home that there are at least 4 or 5 of us..

Nascar318is
09-22-2006, 06:54 PM
I could score you a Quebec plate if you want. Put it on for the time being.

Bailey228
09-22-2006, 08:37 PM
I could score you a Quebec plate if you want. Put it on for the time being.

I have the Ontario plate from the front of my car that you can use... let me know and I'll bring it with me!