PDA

View Full Version : Friends crash to Bimmercruise :(

Eurostyle
09-13-2006, 12:36 AM
So one of my friends didnt show up to Bimmercruise this weeked. For those who went, you know the construction zone on the 401, just east of TO...He lost control, trying to avoid hitting another car...and went into the wall at 120...Him and the passenger are OK, thats what counts...but the VW Jetta is DONE...

saix
09-13-2006, 12:42 AM
Glad to hear they are ok, sorry to hear about the car.

Eurostyle
09-13-2006, 12:54 AM

$500bimmer
09-13-2006, 12:58 AM
just a lil tap here n there she'll be good as new lol j/ks
good to hear they are ok!!

Furious
09-13-2006, 03:13 AM
glad hes ok, was it that patch on the turn just after port union in the express?

propr'one
09-13-2006, 04:09 AM
just drove past there today, hairy little spot. Car doesn't look too bad either, can probably fix it, worst case, the shells for those cars aren't that pricey.

Got lucky all around, glad to hear your friends are ok

vertakul
09-13-2006, 05:03 AM
just drove past there today, hairy little spot. Car doesn't look too bad either, can probably fix it, worst case, the shells for those cars aren't that pricey.

Got lucky all around, glad to hear your friends are ok

uhm, that car is definitely a write-off.. and worst case probably is the frame is bent.. and ill vouch for that one :P

SpoolinS6
09-13-2006, 06:27 AM
did that guy own a golf ?? with the VR in it phil ??

Sickbimmer
09-13-2006, 07:09 AM
Look what happen to me on the way back from the cruise*mumble*

A part flew off a car ahead of me and hit the front bumper. This was the first day I took the car out since I painted the bumper.

SpoolinS6
09-13-2006, 07:11 AM
well fab the bumper is paintable but if u broke the lower splitters i think u would be furious :S if your not mad already :S

Sickbimmer
09-13-2006, 07:21 AM
Splitter seems fine but the fog light clips broke. Have to make some sort of bracket for them I guess.

Axxe
09-13-2006, 09:30 AM
Damage look alarmingly similar to what happened to my E30, and I buckled (!!) the frame on my car.

Boots R
09-13-2006, 09:39 AM
Sorry to hear about your friend Fil! Did he join in on the cruise with us, or was he enroute later in the day?

SuperM3: It's a shame that happened to your paint *mumble*. Why people drive shitboxes that fall apart on the highway... I wil never know (This means you 500$bimmer! lol)

Blades
09-13-2006, 10:04 AM
So one of my friends didnt show up to Bimmercruise this weeked. For those who went, you know the construction zone on the 401, just east of TO...He lost control, trying to avoid hitting another car...and went into the wall at 120...Him and the passenger are OK, thats what counts...but the VW Jetta is DONE...

ahh so thats the car me and 3282nv seen on the highway comming back from the cruise .. but I think the car we seen was white looking .. maybe we seen another accident.

p.s. that will buff right out.

Boots R
09-13-2006, 10:05 AM
ahh so thats the car me and 3282nv seen on the highway comming back from the cruise .. but I think the car we seen was white looking .. maybe we seen another accident.

p.s. that will Bondo right out.

Fixed for you.

Blades
09-13-2006, 10:10 AM
Fixed for you.

thanx :)

Boots R
09-13-2006, 10:13 AM
thanx :)

I do what I can! p.s. nice meetin you at the Gas station. represent the btown!

M3ti Compact
09-13-2006, 10:50 AM
At first I thought that was an E30

cisco911
09-13-2006, 11:02 AM

A part flew off a car ahead of me and hit the front bumper. This was the first day I took the car out since I painted the bumper.

If that was me, I would have chased the Mofo down and beaten the shit out of him!!! I remember once on the 401, I was cruising and saw a guy with some junker and his muffler was tapping the ground. I said to myself, I better pass this guy before that thing flys off. Before I had time to do anything, SNAP!!! Off flies the muffler right at my windshield. Luckily no one was beside me and I was able to swirve out of the way.

Boots R
09-13-2006, 11:23 AM
If that was me, I would have chased the Mofo down and beaten the shit out of him!!! I remember once on the 401, I was cruising and saw a guy with some junker and his muffler was tapping the ground. I said to myself, I better pass this guy before that thing flys off. Before I had time to do anything, SNAP!!! Off flies the muffler right at my windshield. Luckily no one was beside me and I was able to swirve out of the way.

Me and my buddy were cruising up the 400 for a long weekend, and he had just bought an integra... hes all happy and shit, just got a new paint job and skirts (hes a ricer), and just his luck... not once, but twice, he got hit with random shit. First time, a shoe flew out of someones top luggage, and dented his rad. Then, an hour later, someones undertray, or wheel well, or some random peice of plastic flew off and messed up his roof. stratched it all up just like Super M3's car. I feel bad when an actual nice car gets messed up, but I couldn't stop laughing at my buddy, telling him "uh oh, better get Maaco" because thats where he went for the paint job *no-no* lol.

Blades
09-13-2006, 11:53 AM
I do what I can! p.s. nice meetin you at the Gas station. represent the btown!

nice meeting you too .. say hi if u see me in btown *wave*

Eurostyle
09-13-2006, 11:57 AM
did that guy own a golf ?? with the VR in it phil ??

No...this is another guy...But the accident looks SO much like Dave's (VRsic) from 2 years ago...

Furious
09-13-2006, 01:03 PM

holly shit dejevu... was it a reebok pump?