PDA

View Full Version : VIS Carbon Fibre Hood (OEM)

hioctane
09-01-2006, 11:13 AM
It's for an E36 2 door (not sure if it's the same hood for a 4 door but likely). It fits well and dosn't have any rock chips. I've painted my CF trunk and I've decided to just put my stock hood back on instead of painting the CF piece.

The hood is still on the car so that you can see the fitment.

I will not ship; I'm looking for a local buyer (pick-up only). I'm located in Kitchener. Please PM or call 519-894-0016 if interested.

Price: $500

Jeremy Gore

propr'one
09-01-2006, 12:59 PM
This hood:

-wont fit a 4dr
-looks excellent

good luck with the sale!

cisco911
09-01-2006, 01:13 PM
how much does ths go for new???

Soldo
09-01-2006, 01:22 PM
how much does ths go for new???

Much more than $500

notjoe
09-01-2006, 01:29 PM
450 cuz i gotta come out there and pick it up :)

Are there any flaws on it? Scratches, etc?

hioctane
09-01-2006, 01:33 PM
Sold! thanks guys.

notjoe
09-01-2006, 01:38 PM
i tried :)

Beaverbrook
09-01-2006, 03:28 PM
Geez how fast was that. I need a hood so bad.

Sold in an hour and a half. Looks like I'm gonna have to live on these boards.

Wife "Honey, would you please CUT THE GRASS?"
Me "NO"

Kid "Dad could you help me with this math question?"
Me "NO"

I wonder if "automobile" can be cited in court to dissolve a marriage, like infidelity or abuse.

Soldo
09-01-2006, 03:31 PM
Guys i also have a CF hood (for a coupe) that i'm looking to trade for an OEM SCHWARZ II coupe hood + some cash.

So if you guys have a black hood (has to be jet black, i don't wanna be bothered with painting).

My hood fits fine, and has already been clear coated (CF hoods don't come clear coated, they just have a natural shine, and this is bad!)

Furious
09-01-2006, 03:44 PM
for 500 its a steal, mine new shipped to me was double that at least

Boots R
09-01-2006, 03:50 PM
Guys i also have a CF hood (for a coupe) that i'm looking to trade for an OEM SCHWARZ II coupe hood + some cash.

So if you guys have a black hood (has to be jet black, i don't wanna be bothered with painting).

My hood fits fine, and has already been clear coated (CF hoods don't come clear coated, they just have a natural shine, and this is bad!)

Wanna trade for a chameleon hood? :P:P

hioctane
09-01-2006, 05:29 PM
Geez how fast was that. I need a hood so bad.

Sold in an hour and a half. Looks like I'm gonna have to live on these boards.

Wife "Honey, would you please CUT THE GRASS?"
Me "NO"

Kid "Dad could you help me with this math question?"
Me "NO"

I wonder if "automobile" can be cited in court to dissolve a marriage, like infidelity or abuse.

LOL! sorry :)

hioctane
09-01-2006, 05:32 PM

VIS comes clear coated with UV gel coat.

Soldo
09-02-2006, 02:23 PM
Ya but that UV gel coat doesn't hold up forever, which is why from everyone that i've been told by you should clear coat it otherwise it will eventually begin to corode!

Justin e36
09-02-2006, 03:43 PM
glad to see you got it sold so quickly hioctane. good price too! on that note, I'm also a bit sad to see the CF leave your car... I really liked the dark top with the red on the bottom theme you had going.

Ant118
09-03-2006, 06:07 AM
MAN, im so mad that its gone. And i know who bought it too AHHHH. Oh well looks like im gonna have to keep searching.

hioctane
09-03-2006, 09:58 AM
glad to see you got it sold so quickly hioctane. good price too! on that note, I'm also a bit sad to see the CF leave your car... I really liked the dark top with the red on the bottom theme you had going.

Hey Justin,
I was getting tired of it I guess. Also, I always got the "looks" from the heat :) . Anyways, I still have the roof painted black which I really like with the new black mouldings. I also have red sparco EVOs in now and it looks good.

Two more purchases that I'd like to make this year: Supersprint titanium exhaust and a CF LTW rear spoiler (painted red with some CF showing on the top).

Thanks Neil and Charlie for the quick sale.