PDA

View Full Version : Charlie is the man !!

greekthang
08-31-2006, 09:24 AM
Once again charlie comes through. Fixed my problem I had (rear diff rubber bushing destroyed into pieces). He fixed that plus a couple of extra things and for free he had a M front lip from an M bumper and put it on mine. Now if this guy int the man I dont know who is. Thats why as a small appreciation me and my bro are going to be ride to Mosport together with Charlies group.

Cheers Charlie !*wave*

Boots R
08-31-2006, 09:39 AM
Gotta love charlie, I've been to his shop a couple times and i've never been dissapointed. and i'm also goin to mosport with charlies group!

p.s. was your car the red coupe? had 18 dished chromies, and the meanest exhaust i've heard in a while, also the cleanest ext. and int.

greekthang
08-31-2006, 10:13 AM
Gotta love charlie, I've been to his shop a couple times and i've never been dissapointed. and i'm also goin to mosport with charlies group!

p.s. was your car the red coupe? had 18 dished chromies, and the meanest exhaust i've heard in a while, also the cleanest ext. and int.

Charlie by far is the man !!

HAHA that would be me Boots R. Thats my ride ! I saw you drive away that is a killer paint job I must say

Boots R
08-31-2006, 11:27 AM
Charlie by far is the man !!

HAHA that would be me Boots R. Thats my ride ! I saw you drive away that is a killer paint job I must say

Haha thanks! Don't mind the one spare tire though... it throws the whole car out of perspective *shiner* . by the way, if you dont mind me asking, where did you get that exhaust? it sounds like sex :P

greekthang
08-31-2006, 11:31 AM
Haha thanks! Don't mind the one spare tire though... it throws the whole car out of perspective *shiner* . by the way, if you dont mind me asking, where did you get that exhaust? it sounds like sex :P

Well the exhaust is custom made from the headers back by Raven performance. All the piping in new and the muffler (magnaflow and tips) are from mike (aka punnzzells).

JMW
08-31-2006, 12:12 PM

check out my sig...ye charlie is the best...
my cars goin in friday for the 100,000km tune up..anddddd to get my carbon fibre hood installed/get stuff ready for a project on my car

and boots r..im goin in that group to...cant wait to see that paint job up close.

Boots R
08-31-2006, 04:12 PM
^^^ what time are you heading over to bimmersport? charlie mentioned something about 8:30 am... on a sunday...

JMW
09-01-2006, 12:38 PM
yep that sounds right...i guess we detailin the cars there...or ill do it night before...depends on weather

Boots R
09-01-2006, 03:28 PM
haha shit, i gotta get a new set of rims and rubber, and mounted before then :@ no way i'm rollin out with 1 bottlecap lol

E46er
09-02-2006, 06:49 AM
greekthang...I think I heard you're car ...while I was going to bimmersport...sounds good! And *th-up* For Charlie the man with the plan...and mustafa*smoke*

greekthang
09-02-2006, 10:27 AM
greekthang...I think I heard you're car ...while I was going to bimmersport...sounds good! And *th-up* For Charlie the man with the plan...and mustafa*smoke*

thanks for the praise E46er.

ABUSTAIF
09-02-2006, 12:05 PM
we are open on friday just for the guys that are coming up with us, this is so if u have anything u want to get checked on your car, or clean your car, u r more than welcome to come on friday.

greekthang
09-02-2006, 12:52 PM
we are open on friday just for the guys that are coming up with us, this is so if u have anything u want to get checked on your car, or clean your car, u r more than welcome to come on friday.

Definately keep that in mind. Thanks

ABUSTAIF
09-04-2006, 12:23 PM
Definately keep that in mind. Thanks

Is the neon coming with us? *wiggle* ;)

JMW
09-04-2006, 09:18 PM
hey mo...nice post..i wonder who proof read it lmfao

greekthang
09-05-2006, 05:51 PM
Is the neon coming with us? *wiggle* ;)

Ah hell no my girlfriend isnt into that stuff.