PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Printer?

Tommy Boy
08-30-2006, 09:54 PM
I am looking for a cheap printer to buy that works perfect. Colour printer is prefered but not mandatory. Also the ink must be THE CHEAPEST around.... nothing too old 3-4 years max.... looking to pay 20 - 40 bucks....

thinair
08-31-2006, 04:59 PM
I have an HP Deskjet 690C and/or Deskjet 697C that you can have. Either of them need ink though. Both are colour, parallel interface.

Quack
08-31-2006, 09:41 PM
you can buy new printers for pretty cheap now, $50 will get you one

http://www.logiccomputerhouse.com/site/main.php?module=catalog&catID=127

http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/Category/category_tlc.asp?CatId=21

Tommy Boy
08-31-2006, 11:03 PM
i just need it for college so quality doesnt really matter, which one is the cheapest on ink or do they take the same ink? how much for a cartridge?....I am trying to find a printer that is compatible with 'staples no name brand' of ink...

notjoe
09-01-2006, 10:19 AM
How much printing are you going to be doing and for how long? You might be better off to buy a cheap laser for 200 since the Total Cost of Ownership will probably be less

daytona
09-05-2006, 08:35 AM
i just need it for college so quality doesnt really matter, which one is the cheapest on ink or do they take the same ink? how much for a cartridge?....I am trying to find a printer that is compatible with 'staples no name brand' of ink...

I always buy printers for my certain needs,like photo quality printers,widesheet printing,high quanity printing,etc...but one thing I make sure is that I can buy the ink of Ebay...I save $$$ buying off Ebay and the inks are very good.*wiggle*

atm2000
09-05-2006, 12:26 PM
i sent you a PM.

I also remembred I have this NEC laser printer, same size as the brother, that has a new laser cartridge and I can throw in 2 more new laser toner cartridges - i'm willing to let it go for 150 bucks (laser printer, 2 unopened laser toners, and 90% used opened toner cartridge.)