PDA

View Full Version : Rant *&^#*^@@!!!! Tim Hortons

Gullwing
08-26-2006, 03:52 AM
FAIKEN TIM HORTONS ON CENTRAL PKWY AND MAVIS, THEY BEEN AT IT FOR WEEKS NOW ! EVERY TIME I GO TO GET ME A MUZAVAKKEN COFFEE DRIVE THRU PPL SAY "HAVE YOUR MONEY READY BEFORE THE WINDOW"

EVERY FAKEN TIME "HAVE YOUR MONEY BEFORE THE WINDOW PLEASE"

FAAAAACCCCKKKK, I DONT CARE IF YOU SAY PLEASE, IM THE CUSTOMER HERE, YOU DONT TELL ME WHEN TO HAVE THE MONEY READY BITCHES*uzi* YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY THAT IM GIVING U THE DAMN MONEY AND SHUT THE FAK UP !!!!!!!! WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO CUSTOMER SERVICE ?

ITS LIKE WHAT THEYRE NOT EVEN SATISFIED WITH OUR MONEY ANYMORE, NOW, THEY NEED US TO "PLEASE HAVE THE MONEY READY" !

LAST WEEK I STARTED REPLYING BACK : "I WILL TRY, ITS DIFFICULT BECAUSE I PUT THE MONEY UP MY ASS BUT I PROMISE TO GIVE IT MY BEST!"

consumers need to revolt, theyre treating us like a cash cow herd.

ahhh...felt good. end rant. so long suckerz.*wave*

mirek
08-26-2006, 04:19 AM
dumbass..

SEXSPHERE
08-26-2006, 05:07 AM
:confused: lol at this guy... They are just trying to make everything faster, *th-up* to their customer service..

NIMA
08-26-2006, 05:08 AM
Don't take it personal......its for those retards that get up to the window and all of a sudden remember that they have to pay.......its those same people that order a sandwich, bagel, soup, cake and whatever else they can stuff in their fat asses........there, hope that didn't sound like a rant...

Gullwing
08-26-2006, 05:20 AM
^ I know... I worked as a bagel boy at timmies when i was younger so I can identify with their viewpoint.

The whole point behind my rant is just "what is this world coming to ?"

I mean, just the fact that they started to ask to "please have the money ready" can mean either that there is an increase in retarded customers slowing down the service, or a decrease of sensitivity towards proper etiquette in customer service.

Quite frankly, I don't know which is worse, and whether to laugh or cry !*smoke*

P.S: mirek, go play far.

JMW
08-26-2006, 08:23 AM
man i live around there..every time ive been there theyve always sais it..its jsut cause that place gets so packed thye wanna speed it up...its no big deal

Proliphic
08-26-2006, 09:12 AM
just tell them you will have the money ready when u get to the window if EVERYTHING you ordered is ready by the time you get to the window.. if you should have to wait for your stuff they should have to wait for their money :) *wiggle* ;)

bmdbley'sBro
08-26-2006, 09:29 AM
in da middle of ottawa there's this timmies I go through often..
they appeared to hire some new "people" :D

L 2c w3 sugar I say. guy repeats it back..

I get up to the window im waiting 20secs.
I don't see any customers at the cash!?
guy comes to window; So what was that again a medium d.d.!?

:rolleyes: im the only guy there he's got no other customers confusing him, so wtf?
can't remember a single order for mor then 30secs :huh?:

so then i drive in to the lot to drink some of the coffee, while waiting on a call.
I see 2 staff including the forgetfull guy that just served me out in the lot,
talking to some chicklets in a mini van.
1 of the timmies staff was in the van hav'n a butt.
There were like 10+ people in their store at the time!

work ethics