PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2 x Blue Jays Tickets - Sat. Aug. 26th - 4:07 PM

koncise
08-23-2006, 01:51 PM
I know Jays tickets arent exactly high in demand, but I have a couple tickets that I dont need so I thought I'd try to get rid of them.

Aisle 116 (right by 1st base)
Row 7
Seats 5 & 6
Ticket Price - $49.26 EACH

I'm asking for $50 for BOTH... you'll also get a coupon that will let you park for $5 instead of the regular $10 or $15 (Can't rememeber).

Will meet up anywhere in Scarborough.

If you have any questions, just post them up or PM me.

Thanks,
Mike

greekthang
08-23-2006, 03:09 PM
I know Jays tickets arent exactly high in demand, but I have a couple tickets that I dont need so I thought I'd try to get rid of them.

Aisle 116 (right by 1st base)
Row 7
Seats 5 & 6
Ticket Price - $49.26 EACH

I'm asking for $50 for BOTH... you'll also get a coupon that will let you park for $5 instead of the regular $10 or $15 (Can't rememeber).

Will meet up anywhere in Scarborough.

If you have any questions, just post them up or PM me.

Thanks,
Mike

Mike sorry if this is a low ball but I will give you $30 if your interested

europrince
08-23-2006, 03:16 PM
Funny, I had similar seats for the Friday game w/ parking pass but can't go. I got them at a stag. I just gave them to my sister and her bf. Sounds like our sources source is the same ;) Good luck with the sale.

koncise
08-23-2006, 03:19 PM
greek: i'm gonna give it a day to see if anyone wants them at my asking price. If not, I'll contact you tomorrow night and you can take them for $30.

europrince: i dont think so, these are corporate vip tickets... plus i havent gone to any stag recently :P (unfortunately:))

europrince
08-23-2006, 03:22 PM
greek: i'm gonna give it a day to see if anyone wants them at my asking price. If not, I'll contact you tomorrow night and you can take them for $30.

europrince: i dont think so, these are corporate vip tickets... plus i havent gone to any stag recently :P

As are mine. The buddy who threw the stag works for a company that has a strategic alliance with the Jays organization. He gets all kinds of perks from the Jays.

He and a bunch of friends even got to use the Dome for a couple hours for a ball game.

koncise
08-23-2006, 03:24 PM
that would be sweet. let me know if they need a 2nd baseman next time.. haha

europrince
08-23-2006, 03:27 PM
that would be sweet. let me know if they need a 2nd baseman next time.. haha
LOL will do... if there is a next time :)

greekthang
08-23-2006, 03:41 PM

europrince: i dont think so, these are corporate vip tickets... plus i havent gone to any stag recently :P (unfortunately:))

Sounds good