PDA

View Full Version : Fs: Chappelle Tickets

Boss17
08-21-2006, 11:03 AM
The tickets are for tonight at Massey Hall and I have to of them. The face value is $90 per tickets so if you're going to offer that, don't bother. This is only to see if i can get serious offers, otherwise i will go to the show myself.
Happy bidding.

Eddie

Jon@Bimmersport
08-21-2006, 01:41 PM
tonite the 21st?

Soldo
08-21-2006, 01:46 PM
Why you gotta try make money off people within the forum?

If scalping is illeagal to do on the streets, why is it leagal to do it in the forum!?

3SERB
08-21-2006, 01:57 PM
Yea If they are worth $90 why wouldn't you sell them for that???

Justin e36
08-21-2006, 02:03 PM
Pft.. it's for Chapelle... I'd be offering bids for those tickets instead. :)
a la eBay *cough* not illegal.

Soldo
08-21-2006, 02:07 PM
actually it is.... my sisters bf who got us the tickets decided he tried to sell his pair, just to see what he could get. Ebay cancelled his bid (even though he was starting the bid at the face value of the tickets) and told him that scalping online is illeagal!

Well if thats the case, if there is someone crazy enough to grab my pair of tickets for..... $600, lemme know!

Boss17
08-21-2006, 02:09 PM
Thanks Justin. If some of you didn't already know, the show is sold out and has been sold out since the tickets went on sale. The reason i'm asking more is because you cannot buy these tickets anywhere else. These go off the market at 3:30pm cause that's when i plan to leave. so if you're interested place your bid.

punnzzells
08-21-2006, 03:56 PM
actually it is.... my sisters bf who got us the tickets decided he tried to sell his pair, just to see what he could get. Ebay cancelled his bid (even though he was starting the bid at the face value of the tickets) and told him that scalping online is illeagal!

Well if thats the case, if there is someone crazy enough to grab my pair of tickets for..... $600, lemme know!

No, it's only illegal to sell a ticket for an event in Ontario above face value. Therefore, I believe, if you are an Ontario resident, registered in Ontario on Ebay, yes, they would cancel the listing... it's just kinda too obvious...:D

mike

propr'one
08-21-2006, 07:19 PM
what boss17 is doing, is he is selling a LOT of two chapelle tickets and a half smoked cigarette for best offer. The most the tickets are worth is 180, but that half of a cigarette. I mean its a bellmont mild. Must be worth at least, hundred, two hundred bucks...:D

Boss17
08-22-2006, 01:46 AM
what boss17 is doing, is he is selling a LOT of two chapelle tickets and a half smoked cigarette for best offer. The most the tickets are worth is 180, but that half of a cigarette. I mean its a bellmont mild. Must be worth at least, hundred, two hundred bucks...:D

Was that your attempt at being funny? Anyways, i decided to go. Tickets were worth every penny. Scalpers were selling them for $600 a pair and people were buying so that was pretty crazy.