View Full Version : Brand New mini bike

nd4more_spd
08-14-2006, 12:42 PM
Daymac 110cc 4 stroke
$800 CAN

http://www.daymak.com/bikes-toronto/pb/images/F4-15110ccBirdseyeview.jpg

nd4more_spd
08-26-2006, 08:30 PM
>>>>>>>>>>>> $700 >>>>anyone ,,, i really need some money here.... *wave* thats a 110cc for anybody that wants to kill himself..:D well , i can throw in a helmet for safety.... :) .....front and rear suspension and a pretty comfortable ride , not like other mini bikes .....

nd4more_spd
09-25-2006, 10:03 AM
still for sale ........

B13kid
09-25-2006, 06:04 PM
$500 ,is my best offer bcuz cops r droppin $1200 worth a tickets if u aint got an M1 and A helmet ( i kno this...trrust me)

mpower1226
09-25-2006, 07:02 PM
$500 ,is my best offer bcuz cops r droppin $1200 worth a tickets if u aint got an M1 and A helmet ( i kno this...trrust me)

even with m1 and helmet you will still get ticket for insurence and vehicle registration.(you cannot have any of these papers with mini/pocket bike).

These bikes are meant to be used in private area not on streets.

vadim321go
09-26-2006, 10:47 PM
yea either way u look at it, these bikes will get u in trouble.

i saw a cop pull over some 13 year old, the poor kid was scared shitless when the cop put on his cherries

nd4more_spd
10-02-2006, 12:50 AM
even with m1 and helmet you will still get ticket for insurence and vehicle registration.(you cannot have any of these papers with mini/pocket bike).

These bikes are meant to be used in private area not on streets.

Obviously you ll get a ticket .... if you are stupid enough to wait for the cop to come out of the car and wait until he comes over to you and hand you a ticket...... thats why its cool to have a mini bike , because there is no way a cop is gonna stop you unless you stop ..... i had alot of fun with cops already because they give up pretty fast after they realize that they cant go after you through the little parks and side walks....One time we were riding in sunnybrooke park at night and there was a cop on the parking lot that waved us to come beside his car , so we did just to hear what he is gonna tell us and then take off but he actually was cool and told us to be careful and not to ride in that park during the day time when there are people there and that some cops take those toys pretty serious and can confiscate them for 48 hours and even give you a no insurence ticket ....also he said the best excuse that you can have is tell them that the bike is 49cc and then they cant do shit to you since anything under 50cc by law is not required to have insurence and can be used as a regular bicycle....
- The other cool thing about this bike that i have is that it actually have the VIN number and made to meet all Canadian road safety regulations , so you can actually put mirrors on it, do safety and get ownership and insurence....

nd4more_spd
10-06-2006, 02:58 PM
still for sale..............

nd4more_spd
10-17-2006, 10:20 PM
last price 600$

felixthecat6
10-22-2006, 11:38 PM
also he said the best excuse that you can have is tell them that the bike is 49cc and then they cant do shit to you since anything under 50cc by law is not required to have insurence and can be used as a regular bicycle....

I go for the odd midnight rip around town aswell,but your info is a little off. Mopeds have 49cc engines and you need an m lisence for those now..pocket bikes are subject to all highway traffic act violations if they're used on the road..electric pocket bikes are the only way you MIGHT get away with it

http://www.mto.gov.on.ca/english/dandv/vehicle/emerging/