PDA

View Full Version : what kind of rims are these


e30_325_s52
11-18-2002, 08:51 PM
wha kind of rims are these...i lik them

Tracer
11-18-2002, 09:05 PM
Almost look like mille miglia Evo5's.

Tracer
11-18-2002, 09:06 PM
Here they are.

EVO5's

e30_325_s52
11-18-2002, 09:27 PM
thx man

Gamite
11-18-2002, 10:00 PM
wow, those look really nice on an E46

e30_325_s52
11-18-2002, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by Gamite
wow, those look really nice on an E46

thats wha i thoutght to ....wit it lowered lik that...whoa..off the hook..i dunno where i found the pic at

Tracer
11-18-2002, 10:31 PM
Those are the rims i am probably puttin on my car when spring rolls around. My dad said i can get them if i want them b/c i waited so long. So thats what i want, and they make them in the perfect offset for an e30, without needing any spacers or anything. My dad wont let me get spacers, he wants it to be a true fit.

Tracer

e30_325_s52
11-18-2002, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by Tracer
Those are the rims i am probably puttin on my car when spring rolls around. My dad said i can get them if i want them b/c i waited so long. So thats what i want, and they make them in the perfect offset for an e30, without needing any spacers or anything. My dad wont let me get spacers, he wants it to be a true fit.

Tracer

they make them 4 spoke or somethin? and whats wrong wit spacers?

bmwm5lover
11-18-2002, 11:13 PM
amazing rims, amazing car!

e30_325_s52
11-18-2002, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by bmwm5lover
amazing rims, amazing car! ya i know huh..i dont rememeber where i got it from..but i lik it

Tracer
11-18-2002, 11:53 PM
Spacers cause additional stress to the center of the axle. It may not be that much, and there are probably lots of people who dont have, or never will have problems. But my dad does not want anything to happen to me, so he just wont take the risk. Just think about it, it adds additional space to the end of the axle, and the car was not designed to have the extra length on there. DONT FLAME ME BITCHES, Its what my dad wants, and he is paying so I listen.

e30_325_s52
11-18-2002, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by Tracer
Spacers cause additional stress to the center of the axle. It may not be that much, and there are probably lots of people who dont have, or never will have problems. But my dad does not want anything to happen to me, so he just wont take the risk. Just think about it, it adds additional space to the end of the axle, and the car was not designed to have the extra length on there. DONT FLAME ME BITCHES, Its what my dad wants, and he is paying so I listen.

so are u goin to convert it to 5 lug nut car or find some rims wit the ol 4 lugs?....and do u know if they make that kind of rim i asked bout....if they make them 4 lugs?

Tracer
11-18-2002, 11:57 PM
Dude, I said they make those rims in 4 lug for my car. My dad called tirerack just to double check, turns out that the site is CORRECT and they will fit. If you just go to www.tirerack.com and put in you have an e30, it will show those rims as ones that will fit. 4 lug with a 20mm offset.

Tracer

e30_325_s52
11-19-2002, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by Tracer
Dude, I said they make those rims in 4 lug for my car. My dad called tirerack just to double check, turns out that the site is CORRECT and they will fit. If you just go to www.tirerack.com and put in you have an e30, it will show those rims as ones that will fit. 4 lug with a 20mm offset.

Tracer

my bad...must not of read that part

Jon@Bimmersport
11-19-2002, 08:08 AM
here are more pics of that car...the guys in vancouver or something

Jon@Bimmersport
11-19-2002, 08:08 AM
*th-up*

Jon@Bimmersport
11-19-2002, 08:09 AM
*par-t*

bmwm5lover
11-19-2002, 09:46 AM
SWEEEEET!

e30_325_s52
11-19-2002, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by E46_lover
*par-t*

where u find that?

Gamite
11-19-2002, 12:53 PM
I think I woulda prefered a real M3 bumper and an M3 rear valence, but I really like the E36 side skirts, BMW shoulda kept those.

e30_325_s52
11-19-2002, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by Gamite
I think I woulda prefered a real M3 bumper and an M3 rear valence, but I really like the E36 side skirts, BMW shoulda kept those.


the skirts really fit the car...

bart320i
11-20-2002, 11:26 PM
I don't think the M3 front bumper and the rear valence match at all. the M3 looks smoth and curvery and the rear looks too aggressive and boxy. Oh well thats just what I think though

e30_325_s52
11-20-2002, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by bart320i
I don't think the M3 front bumper and the rear valence match at all. the M3 looks smoth and curvery and the rear looks too aggressive and boxy. Oh well thats just what I think though

ya i dislike the back...but the front looks kinda....KINDA lik a m3