PDA

View Full Version : 3 Nights at Horshoe Resort - Good Price

opes
11-18-2002, 11:02 AM
Just throwing this out there.

I have a timeshare at Carriage Hills Resort next to Horshoe Valley Resort (www.carriagehillsresort.com).

The 600 sq feet studio has one sofa bed, 3 piece bathroom (with shower), microwave, and a small fridge. It is about 4-5 minutes drive from the main ski lift.

Anyone interested? It's available from December 21 to December 24.

$350 or best offer.

Let me know at: osvirdi@sympatico.ca

Cheers.

djcontra
11-18-2002, 10:59 PM
i might be interested
can you email me some pics if you have them to contra@ionsys.com ?

i just have to ask the gf if she has those days off too

opes
11-20-2002, 08:13 AM
Contra,

Unfortunately, I have no pictures. I can assure you it is a nice place though. You can visit www.carriagehillsresort.com

Please email me if you're still interested. I have another guy who wanted the place (before I posted this), but he couldn't make up his mind. He has decided he wants the place for the 23rd (evening) and the 24th. So, as an alternative, I can offer the place to an interested party from the 21st to the 23rd, checking out before 3pm. For this, I would ask $200.

Please respond/email if interested.

opes
11-20-2002, 12:05 PM
Okay the guy who wanted the place on the 23rd has backed out due to scheduling problems.

But, I have a received a payment for the 21st and 22nd.

So the place is available for the 23rd and 24th. So this would be available from early morning on the 23rd until whatever time on the 24th. The person who takes this *could* have the place for the night of the 24th and check out early on the the 25th (like 10:00 am), but I doubt anyone would be interested in that. But it's an option. I know this is not an ideal time, so I'll let it go cheap. I think $100 is fair.

Please let me know if you're interested.

Cheers