notjoe
08-07-2006, 02:03 PM
http://www.crackedmeup.com/m3/IMG_9308_s.jpg

notjoe
08-07-2006, 02:04 PM
http://www.crackedmeup.com/m3/IMG_9309_s.jpg

Soldo
08-07-2006, 02:10 PM
Just a beauty... i love Techno Violet (or whichever E36 purple it is!)

All you need to do with all that power you'll be getting is get a nce pair of race seats..... and sell me your vaders!
;)

notjoe
08-07-2006, 02:22 PM
It is indeed Techno Violett, I thought it was midnight moove but i was wrong.

Race seats are a maybe... i need to deal with the TS SC frist and the upgrades to the clutch to hold the power ;)

Did you have a chance to look at the blower motor for the heater? I really need to get one so i'll have some heat in the winter since the motor in my 328i is dead :(

Soldo
08-07-2006, 02:25 PM
I did check... and yes it is there... now my only question is... how much do they go for? Give me a resonable offer, and i'll take it out with you, but the only catch is that i need you to swap it ASAP, cause i KNOW that it worked in my car before i parked her up for good (which has been a few months now) so i want you to swap it right away so that should it NOT work i can refund you the money!

EDIT: Also, when making me an offer for the blower motor.... don't be TOO shy to lowball me, but just REMEMBER that when you DO take those vaders out, you know who to hook up with a very reasonable offer!
tee hee

notjoe
08-07-2006, 02:31 PM
I did check... and yes it is there... now my only question is... how much do they go for? Give me a resonable offer, and i'll take it out with you, but the only catch is that i need you to swap it ASAP, cause i KNOW that it worked in my car before i parked her up for good (which has been a few months now) so i want you to swap it right away so that should it NOT work i can refund you the money!

EDIT: Also, when making me an offer for the blower motor.... don't be TOO shy to lowball me, but just REMEMBER that when you DO take those vaders out, you know who to hook up with a very reasonable offer!
tee hee

I'll get some pricing on what a blower goes for tomorrow when everything is open. I'm sure we can come to something reasonable and that will put you in my good books for when i do part the vaders out ;)

Where abouts are you located? I'll probably bring the 328i to pick it up and have rocco install it the same day to make sure it works right :)

Quack
08-07-2006, 02:38 PM
nice looking M3, can't wait to see it when the T/S S/C is in there

btw you need to get rid of the amber on the rear lights

notjoe
08-07-2006, 02:43 PM
nice looking M3, can't wait to see it when the T/S S/C is in there

btw you need to get rid of the amber on the rear lights

Thanks bro!

I am planning on getting rid of the amber rears but i am just waiting for someone to PayPal me some dough so i can order the ZKW + DDES + HID kit at the same time and save a few bucks on shipping, hopefully ;)

I'm picking it up from understeer since they have a fairly good price compared to the stealer.

Soldo
08-07-2006, 02:55 PM
If you are getting the HID's as a combo package then cool..... otherwise PM Propr'one for an HID kit for an unbeatable price.

Also, i live in Caledon, which isn't far at all from rocco's shop in Bolton... so just lemme know tomorrow, and we'll work something out!

notjoe
08-07-2006, 03:03 PM
If you are getting the HID's as a combo package then cool..... otherwise PM Propr'one for an HID kit for an unbeatable price.

Also, i live in Caledon, which isn't far at all from rocco's shop in Bolton... so just lemme know tomorrow, and we'll work something out!

I can opt to have them install the HID/DDES in to the zkws which is appealing since i dont know how to do that shit and i'm sure they've done it a thousand times ;)

Ivan does have some sick pricing so i will probably end up picking the DDE + 2 hid kits, one for the projectors and one for the fogs, off him and hopefully he can help me install the shit.

I havent talked to understeer yet but i wanna see what kind of deal they can give me if i buy all the shit from them...i'd hope they can knock some cash off the top

propr'one
08-07-2006, 03:38 PM
three ****ing bmw's in the driveway....

NickP
08-07-2006, 03:53 PM
Looks great - also looks like they're almost out of license plates starting with a!

notjoe
08-07-2006, 03:56 PM
Looks great - also looks like they're almost out of license plates starting with a!

Getting close from the looks of it. I decided against personalized plates since its easier for people to call in with complaints ;)

Propr'one - I am feeling guilty for my 328i, shes been good to me over the years and i'm more or less kicking her to the curb ;)

NateoriouS
08-07-2006, 04:03 PM
hey did i see u at RMP..?.. Saturday morning..?

i had the white e36

notjoe
08-07-2006, 04:27 PM
hey did i see u at RMP..?.. Saturday morning..?

i had the white e36

It was at like 10am or so? I believe you did see her :)

Joe

NateoriouS
08-07-2006, 04:42 PM
.. i thought it looked familiar..!!

GREAT CAR..! looks amazing..

notjoe
08-07-2006, 04:44 PM
.. i thought it looked familiar..!!

GREAT CAR..! looks amazing..

Thanks bro, your car looked pretty pimped too!

What were you having rocco do to it? I would have loved to stay and chat but i had to go have the car changed over! ;)

1BADBMR
08-07-2006, 05:17 PM
Congrads on the new ride Joe

vertakul
08-07-2006, 06:07 PM
Nice car man.

jeremy
08-07-2006, 06:23 PM
wow.. looks to be in good shape.. *th-up*

NateoriouS
08-07-2006, 06:51 PM
Thanks bro, your car looked pretty pimped too!

What were you having rocco do to it? I would have loved to stay and chat but i had to go have the car changed over! ;)

thanks man..!
i was getting my fenders rolled..!
still no luck... i'm still rubbing..!.. a lot less of course.. but.. they did a great job..

your car looks sick man...

don't worry, i'm sure we'll meet again...to chat

ZiMMie
08-07-2006, 06:53 PM
Lookin Nice/Clean Joe.
u got it in my favorite color too.
*th-up*

propr'one
08-07-2006, 07:01 PM
Nate i think i missed you by about an hour, saw joe there later on that day.

NateoriouS
08-07-2006, 07:08 PM
haha.. oh crap...!!

well if u attend a meet.. count me in..!

notjoe
08-07-2006, 08:26 PM
Thanks for all the complements guys.

I've worked long and hard for this ride and an e36 m3 has been my dream car for a very long time. I'm just happy that i finally got one which i like and that is in good shape!

I ordered the new headlights with HID/DDEs + Clear Tails and cannot wait for the shit to get here. I think it'll add a whole new look to the car!

Joe

thinair
08-07-2006, 09:36 PM
You're going to want to replace those Yoko ES100's with something grippier once you get the screw installed. Beautiful car though :)

notjoe
08-07-2006, 09:42 PM
You're going to want to replace those Yoko ES100's with something grippier once you get the screw installed. Beautiful car though :)

Thanks bro, means a lot coming from ya! :)

What do you suggest for better rubbers? Should i be more concerned about the rears or go all the way around?

notjoe
08-07-2006, 09:44 PM
haha.. oh crap...!!

well if u attend a meet.. count me in..!

You should drop by La Paloma in Woodbridge on a friday night at around 10pm... Some SICK bmws showed up last week ;)

thinair
08-07-2006, 10:04 PM
Thanks bro, means a lot coming from ya! :)

What do you suggest for better rubbers? Should i be more concerned about the rears or go all the way around?
I'd recommend doing all four. Just because you'll have like 360rwhp doesn't mean you won't need to corner or stop. :P

And there are a lot of tires out there, it really comes down to budget. There is nothing wrong with burning off the ES100's this year and replacing them next season. Especially on a primarily street driven/cruising car right.

notjoe
08-08-2006, 09:02 AM
I'd recommend doing all four. Just because you'll have like 360rwhp doesn't mean you won't need to corner or stop. :P

And there are a lot of tires out there, it really comes down to budget. There is nothing wrong with burning off the ES100's this year and replacing them next season. Especially on a primarily street driven/cruising car right.

Fair enough. I dont think i'll be running with full boost until i change the clutch and flywheel to something which can hold the power.

I need to rebuild the bank account a little more and hopefully i'll get the that stuff + some new rubbers but as of now i think i'm pretty much done with the car and modding it, for this summer anyways ;)

Rampage
08-08-2006, 08:07 PM
damn I love that colour!

Car looks amazing!

Jon@Bimmersport
08-08-2006, 09:39 PM
Hey joe looks HOT man! Is this the one with like 140ish km that was in the trader not too long ago? Too bad you already ordered everything, im still getting set up...oh well. cant wait to see that thing get blown!

bimmermafia
08-08-2006, 10:10 PM
havent seen it in the area yet but cant wait to hear that thing go when everything is put on that beast

looks mint

Billy

Mr seville
08-09-2006, 12:39 AM
i'd recognize that street anywhere hahahaha

nice car bro keep it up. and bill wtf haven't seen you around the area at all lately. even on max. all i see is ur car in the garage most of the time when i drive by and it's open.

notjoe
08-09-2006, 07:25 AM
Rampage: I have to agree.. I think techno violett is one of the sexist colours out there!

Jon: Sorry i couldnt wait bro...I wanted to get everything done to the car as quickly as possible and these guys will assemble everything for me so all that is left is the install. Hopefully when you get your shit going i can send some biz your way :)

Mr Seville: Next time you hit Central Corvett drop by for a beer! They got some sick cars outside that place...last week there was an older Ferrari that i was toying with buying but i'm glad i got the M :)

notjoe
08-09-2006, 07:26 AM
havent seen it in the area yet but cant wait to hear that thing go when everything is put on that beast

looks mint

Billy

I hope it all goes well too! The dyno kind of made me happy although i was hoping to break 200HP at the wheels.

What area are you in?

Joe

bimmermafia
08-09-2006, 10:14 AM
by pelmo i always see you zipping around i just never have my bimmer when we cross paths

Billy

notjoe
08-09-2006, 10:32 AM
by pelmo i always see you zipping around i just never have my bimmer when we cross paths

Billy

I think i know which bimmer is yours. are you by that street which has the big house on the corner and where there are a few houses that you need to go down a dirt road to get to?

Jon@Bimmersport
08-09-2006, 01:28 PM
If you need help with the installs let me know Joe.

Axxe
08-09-2006, 04:02 PM
Pick up some Falken RT-615's next spring; you need grippy ass tires to go with that blower that's coming in.

Car looks sweet BTW, I <3 Technoviolet.

notjoe
08-09-2006, 04:03 PM
If you need help with the installs let me know Joe.

Thanks for the offere Jon but i am going to bring it to RMP. Since i'm getting the TS SC i want to mount the stuff once and out of the way of everything that would be installed.

I think i'll be adding on another HID kit for my fogs but i cant decide if they should be a lil less bright than the headlights or equal brightness.

moto-menace
08-09-2006, 06:55 PM
beautiful car inside and out, i wish i had your steering wheel.

R_JAY
08-10-2006, 12:55 PM
Sweet car Joe but damn that 328 needs some TLC! :D

BMW_7
08-10-2006, 08:14 PM
Hey man nice meeting you (again) lol. Car looks amazing! Not a lot of Techno violets in Toronto.. Do you have a garage there? That black interior and dark paint will be a bitch in the sunlight! I know I noticed it when I swapped my interior for black. I wish I stayed with gray! (....not haha)