PDA

View Full Version : Who I be?

BMW BMXer
08-06-2006, 10:13 PM
Rattle Can Man!

I got sick of rock chips (and rust) in my valance under the grill soo...

Looks like I forgot to take a primer pic, but belive me I primed it with some rust primer. I am also paining my headlight surrounds, I think I am also going to see if I can get my moulding to stick to my bumper when I throw it back together.

I will take some pics of it all finished and in the sun.. in the pics thats the first coat of blue, also all that bondo/spot putty I ended up sanding back out cause my bondo seems to have gone a little funny.

Next projects:
-Finish air dam (I know I fix it every year, but I do it to get better at body work)
-Fix huge trunk chip (and learn to blend paints)
-Fix fender scratch/dent

Mystikal
08-08-2006, 06:03 PM
What colour did you paint the headlight rings? I find when they're not silver they throw me off a bit.

Good work though. Come fix my rust.

BMW BMXer
08-18-2006, 09:06 AM
Woah, I forgot about this post. I finished it all, will have completed pics.. maybe. Air dams sitting in primer too. All should be together for sunday.

Also I have a respirator now! I don't breath paint fumes, so I should be a little smarter?

Oh Jay I painted them black. It looks a bit weird now. Not sure if I like it. But I am bored and have too much paint. Also I thought you didn't fight rust? :P

Wannabe
08-18-2006, 09:23 AM
did you get your paint at cawthra Automotive?

Luke318is
08-18-2006, 02:06 PM
What colour did you paint the headlight rings? I find when they're not silver they throw me off a bit.

Good work though. Come fix my rust.

I painted my headlight surrounds red. Looks sweet.

ZiMMie
08-18-2006, 02:21 PM
Woah, I forgot about this post. I finished it all, will have completed pics.. maybe. Air dams sitting in primer too. All should be together for sunday.

Also I have a respirator now! I don't breath paint fumes, so I should be a little smarter?

Oh Jay I painted them black. It looks a bit weird now. Not sure if I like it. But I am bored and have too much paint. Also I thought you didn't fight rust? :P

On that note did u end up finishin that front end i gave u?

BMW BMXer
08-18-2006, 02:32 PM
Ya cawthra.

Nah Zimmie I ment to talk to you about that, I got started on it.. then got a job lol.

It's up next, but are you comming to the e30 meet? I gotta pick up some beer for NickP do you want something for the oil pump? I know you drink rum :D (I will still finish the air dam this is just something to make the wait easier)

ZiMMie
08-19-2006, 02:56 AM
Ya cawthra.

Nah Zimmie I ment to talk to you about that, I got started on it.. then got a job lol.

It's up next, but are you comming to the e30 meet? I gotta pick up some beer for NickP do you want something for the oil pump? I know you drink rum :D (I will still finish the air dam this is just something to make the wait easier)

honestly men, i dont really care jst get it done sometime. ill need it for my red e30 some day. it doesnt have an engine yet so take ur time with it.

BMW BMXer
08-19-2006, 10:35 AM
How many cars your rollin out this year?