PDA

View Full Version : Muskoka BMW Event

portcarling
07-30-2006, 05:21 PM
Come join some fellows having some fun with their Gentlemans Racers. I would like to invite you to Gravenhurst Ontario, for the filming of a Video in Muskoka, the weekend after Labor Day Weekend when the Roads to Muskoka are quiet and some of the best weather of the year takes place.

The Spirit of Muskoka, The Gentlemans Racer is all about Gentleman and their racers, We have 21 wooden boats coming out for this event from the USA, Quebec, and Ontario as well as a number of car clubs and vintage motorcycles and I would like to extend an invitation to you and your friends to join us in conversation and chats about boats cars, motorcycles and engines .

This video will be shot on Sat Sept 9th and Sun Sept 10th at the brand new Marine and Hertiage Musueum at the waterfront in Gravenhurst.We will be shooting from 11:00am to 3:30pm both days.

I hope you will join us at this event and bring some friends by for some great Muskoka fun!

Neil
portcarlingboats@hotmail.com
www.portcarlingboats.com
http://www.portcarlingboats.com/Logo%20&%20Ad%20Info/spirit%20of%20muskoka%20videopostera.jpg

Hound
07-31-2006, 06:24 AM
this date is the same as bimmer cruise.... just fyi

paul christians
07-31-2006, 12:18 PM
SEAN,bimmercruise is one of those days,so I may try to do both days, the roads up there are sweeeeeeeet assssssss hell........